SMALL ROOM 1
Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, Dist 1, 2 minutes walk to central Ben Thanh market, central bus station, easy and short walk to most of the sights (Art Museum, Antique Street, HCMC icon 68 floor towers, City Halls, Opera House, etc).
- Be quiet from 12am to 5am
- Turn off the electricity when going out
- No throwing toilet paper into the toilet, throw toilet paper into the dustbin
- No smoking inside the house
- No prostitution
- If you have friend visit, please inform me or my mom, they need to leave after 11pm. If they stay over, we will need to charge extra 10 USD / person / night and we will keep the ID card or passport.
- Check-in and check-out time is the same, if you stay over your time, need to pay extra 7 USD
- Cleaning service is not included in the renting package but my family will clean the room sometimes. If you stay more than 2 weeks, bed sheet will be changed once 2 weeks.
This host has 166 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm Vân but can call me Vania in case some people can't speak my original name. Vania's sense is "Bring good new", that means i want to bring good new to everyone and also love to receive good new from others.
I have big passion for everything relating to art such as music, photography... therefore i'm a designer in order to create wonderful things.
I'm a member of a voluntary tourguide club named Saigon HotPot in Ho Chi Minh City, ask me if you want to travel around Saigon with a free tourguide. I also love to give a "friend" tour to my guests (if guests love that), will help you explore interesting part of my city. But it depends on my time, sometimes i'm very very busy and you will not see my face.
Now i've just travelled around Vietnam, but for sure in the near future, i will discover another countries. When i start travelling, hope i will meet nice host through Airbnb, i'm not grumpy person so don't worry, just please host me well if i meet you (someone i haven't known yet).
Last but not least, Being hosting is my family business, i'm the main communicator but you can also contact to other members in my family when i'm too busy. We're nice hosts, you can check it true or not when come to our place.
Thank you for reading me :) !