Located in a private and secure gated complex in beautiful and quiet Golden Hill near South Park. Ranked #2 in the nation out of twenty best towns of the future by Sunset magazine.
This listing is for a WHOLE APARTMENT COMPLEX of four adjacent units:
a.A two bedroom plus
a.A 2 bedroom plus
b.A 1 bedroom
- 4 Full baths plus 1 half bathroom
- FOUR Full-sized, fully equipped kitchens
- FOUR Large flat-panel LCD high-def. TVs with FREE Netflix, Crackle, and Pandora
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi
- FREE garages for 4 cars+ plus 1 private off-street parking spot
- FREE Initial supply of soap, shampoo, etc.
- FREE drinking water
- Dishwasher, disposer, large microwave/vented hood
- Hardwood type & tile floors
- Lots of built-in cabinetry
- 2600+ sq. ft. !!
- Abundance of natural light (see pictures)
- Pets accepted (Upon approval. Fees apply)
- All linens and towels included
- All dishes and kitchenware
- Irons & ironing boards
- Hair dryers
- FOUR Portable baby playpens/cribs
- FOUR FREE bottles of the best Charles Shaw wine money can buy.
Gated Community Features:
- Small complex - only 4 total units
- On-site coin laundry
- Video intercom controlled access
- Large enclosed, landscaped yard and patios with seating areas, BBQ, picnic tables, and fire pit.
- Very close to:
* Convention Center
* Petco Ball Park
* Famous Gaslamp district
* Balboa Park
* Word-famous San Diego Zoo
* Municipal Golf Course
- Walk to everything: locally-owned restaurants, groceries, convenience, bakeries, tavern, cafes, community garden and park.
- Immediate access to 94, 163 and 5, and 805 freeways.
* Sea World
-1 King bed
-4 Queen beds
-1 Full foldout bed
-2 Queen air mattresses
-2 Full futons
-2 Non-foldout couches
-2 Love seat
(all bedding provided)
Recommended for 11-15 people, but can take up to 25 adults + 2 children if you want to save $ and don’t mind being cozy.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after 15 guests|
|Weekly Price:||$3809 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$12999 /month|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Rented out all 4 units for our organization retreat and they were great! Had all the amenities we needed and more. Just a couple blocks away from a lot of dining options and we discovered a great Russian place down the street. Only downside was we were there during one of the santa ana heat waves and there's no AC so it got a little bit hot. But there were plenty of fans to cool us down a bit.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT