Enjoy the whole apartment at city center with breathtaking lakeview. Only 7min walk to Union Station, CN Tower, Convention Center ,Fairmont Hotel. With Gym/swimming pool/sauna/steam. Starbucks coffee, supermarket, street car just down stairs.
My lovely condo unit is welcoming you to enjoy the best living in the heart of downtown Toronto (York St, Harbour Front Neighborhood). You can enjoy both world at the same time.......
When across the street you will be on the lake board walk to enjoy the tranquil lakeview, and it's only 7min walk to Union Station, Financial District, Entertaining District, The Westin Harbor Castle, Toronto Convention Center, CN Tower and Air Canada Center and Fairmont Royal York Hotel. It's great for first time visitors or conference attendees.
The unit is a very clean modern suite in a luxury condominium which has indoor/outdoor swimming pool, gym, steam room, sauna room, pool table on the 2nd floor (It's private for only residents of the building, open from 5am to 12 midnight).
The unit can be very comfortable to accommodate 4 people (2 people in the bedroom and other 2 people in the living room queen size air mattress which will be set up when inquired). It comes with everything you need weather you are planning a short stay or a longer personal or business trip. Just bring your personal belongings and enjoy the comfortable stay. The whole apartment is yours.
- All linens, sheets, pillows, duvet, blankets and towels, toiletries are provided
- High speed WIFI
- En Suite Washer and Dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Spectacular views of Toronto city, park and beautiful lake view
- Air conditioning/heater
- Building features business room, state-of-the-art fitness center, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, steam room and sauna room.
- Centralized air conditioning/heater
- 24 hour front desk security
It's a hotel-like luxury condominium. There's a recreation center on the 2nd floor which has indoor/outdoor swimming pool with pleasant water temperature through out the year. A well equipped gym with weight training room, steam room, a sauna room and a change room with lockers. A billiard room with pool table. (It's private for only residents of the building, open from 5am to 12 midnight).
Interaction with Guests
I won't be live in this unit during your stay. You will enjoy the whole apartment with your own privacy. However I'm just min away so if you need any help or tourist tips, please feel free to text me and I'll response within short time. The check in check out time can be flexible upon arrangement.
Right downstairs of the building:
-Starbucks coffee shop
-Bixi Bike Rental
-Street car 509 and 510 stop
-Walk in clinic, Dentist
-Fast foods, Restaurants, hair salons, ice cream, post office...
5 to 10 minute (or less) walk takes you to:
- Union Station and The PATH
- Go bus/Go Train/VIA Rail Terminal
- All Financial District Towers
- Harbour Front Boardwalk & Toronto Island Ferry dock
- St. Lawrence Market area
- Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
- CN Tower and Ripley’s Aquarium
- Metro Convention Centre & Rogers Centre
- Grocery stores, Liquor stores and drug marts
15 minute walk (or less) takes you to:
- Entertainment district (tons of bars, restaurants and clubs)
- Fashion District/Queen St (awesome shopping)
- Eaton Centre , Roy Thompson Hall, TIFF Bell Lighthouse and other theaters
25 minute walk takes you pretty much anywhere:
- University of Toronto
- Distillery District
- AGO (Art Gallery of Ontario)
- Kensington Market
- Porter airport - Toronto City Airport (better option is to walk 10 min to the Fairmont Hotel and catch the free frequent airport shuttle bus)
Getting around is very easy.
All major tourist sights can be reached by foot.
There's also a City Bike Rental, Double Deck Tourist Bus stop, Boat Tour right down stairs.
There's a Street Car #509 and #510 stop in front of the building.
or 7min walk to Union Station and the PATH
Other Things to Note
Thanks for viewing and welcome to Toronto.
Please free free to ask me for any further questions.
- Check-in is 3:30pm and check-out is 11am and very easy. Just leave the key/fob on the dinner table and may leave the door unlocked, no problem. It's a very safe building.
- No parties or loud music, please respect the privacy of the neighbours.
- This is a non-smoking unit, charges will be applied if smoking takes place in the unit
- Sorry No Pets.
- You will be given a fob and key upon arrival. If you lost the fob, your cost is $125
- In terms of cleanliness, I would very much appreciate it if you can leave the unit in the same condition that you received it
- Any breakage or damage within the unit must be reported before your departure so that we may settle the matter as soon as possible. No removal of any item from within the unit
- In case of any emergency in the unit, contact me immediately
- Unit may not be used for any activity which violates local, federal or state laws
The apartment was lovely, perfect location for the event we attended. It had everything we needed and Kate left lots of instructions to help us out! Would definitely go back! Thanks so much for having us Kate!!
This condo was great! The location was awesome - a short walk to the train station, theaters, St. Lawrence Market, and various other attractions. The check-in process was easy - Kate was extremely helpful in giving me information about the area. The building is very secure - key fob to gain access to the building and then the floor. The condo has an amazing waterfront view, and everything was clean and ready to go. It was the perfect size for a single person like me or a couple. I will definitely stay here the next time I'm in Toronto.
Kate was very prompt in replying and her place was very beautiful.
Kate was very hospitable and very easy to get in touch with. All went very smoothly and her condo and its location were perfect. I would definitely stay there again and would highly recommend it.
Without doubt one of my best airbnb experiences. Kate has left plenty of information, both about Toronto and the flat itself, which is very centrally located with an incredible view over the lake. Kate herself was very accommodating with my constantly changing arrival and departure times. Both the gym and pool are up to date and quiet.
Really enjoyed my stay at Kate's place, it was exactly as it appears on the pictures with an amazing view over Lake Ontario. There is a Longos nearby and easy connections to other down-town areas via Union Station. Kate is quick to respond and very helpful. Highly recommend!
This was the perfect place to stay. A great view coupled with the perfect location made this a place I would definitely try to book again. I was in Toronto for a Leafs game which was great because the ACC is so close.
This host has 74 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I like travel to see the world when I have vacation.
I enjoy reading, doing yoga and cooking.
My favorite quote:
“If a problem is fixable, if a situation is such that you can do something about it, then there is no need to worry. If it’s not fixable, then there is no help in worrying. There is no benefit in worrying whatsoever.”
― Dalai Lama -
Welcome to Toronto!!