Modern apartment just a small walk away from the center of Vienna!
This bright and comfortable apartment has a nice living-/bedroom, a really small bathroom / WC and a simple kitchenette!
WiFi, towels and kitchen equipment included!
West Railway Station nearby! Around 45 minutes from airport and 25 minutes from main railway station!
This 30 m² apartment in an calm location has a bedroom where a bed can accommodate 2 persons.
There is also a wall unit with flat screen TV and compartments for storage of personal belongings. A spacious wardrobe is also available for guests as well as a smal dining table for 2
The small bathroom has a shower and a luxurious panoramic mirror cabinet for hygiene products.
A kitchenette with a sink and a cupboard for food and other (already existing) cooking utensils.
In this beautiful area of Vienna there are several monuments:
- The Mariahilfer Street - the most famous shopping street in Vienna, here is a lack of nothing (foot, accessible by tram).
- The Western Railway Station also offers some shops and restaurants (walking distance)
-Schonbrunn Palace - Vienna visited each of doing it well, the former residence of Sissi to visit - a must-see! (Accessible by tram)
- The Lugner-City - a famous shopping center which also has an excellent cinema. (Accessible by tram).
- The Wiener Stadthalle - great hosts regular events and concerts! (By foot).
- On the main street (the apartment is located in a side street), there are several restaurants and shops of daily use.
Of course, there are other attractions in Vienna as St. Stephen's Cathedral and the Prater you can achieve very easy by car or public.
During your stay, of course you have all the options available, including:
- Flat screen TV with great HD programs
- Hot plate
- Fast Internet
The apartment has easy access to public transportation such as the subway line U3 Schweglerstraße within 5 minutes and practically at the front door on the main street tram lines "9" and "49".
The apartment is situated in an old house which needs a facelifting. But the neighbourhood is friendly and calm. To start fair and as a recommendation from a guest I have to tell you that it is a city apartment situated to a small street and yes you can hear traffic like in most apartments in a city.