53rd FLOOR OCEAN/RIVER VIEWS ULTRA MODERN LUXURY FURNISHINGS, LGE BALCONY, SPA BATH, 2x LGE TVS, DVD / CD, 2xFOXTEL, SECURE ACCESS, SLEEPS up to 8
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bath, Spa Bath Ensuite
- Sleeps up to 8 people (with 2x Rollaway Bed)
- Complimentary Foxtel with 60+ Channels
- DVD/CD Player
- Open plan with luxury ultramodern furnishings
- Large entertaining Balcony
- Situated on Level 53 Circle On Cavill North Tower
- Stunning Broadwater and Pacific Ocean and Hinterland Views
- Building located on Cavill Avenue
- Woolworths built into the building 1 min walk
- Easy stroll down Cavill Avenue to the beach
- Cavill Avenue is the main street of Surfers Paradise
**More about the Apartment and Resort:
ACCOMMODATES UP TO 8 GUESTS
- Queen Bed in master bedroom (linen supplied)
- Queen or 2 Single Beds in 2nd bedroom (linen supplied)
- 2 Single Beds in 3rd bedroom (linen supplied).
- 2x King Single Rollaway Bed (with Inner Spring Mattress) - with linen, (extra)
- 42 inch LED HDTV with over 60 FOXTEL channels in living area
- 42 inch LED HDTV with over 60 FOXTEL channels in master bedroom
- Blu Ray DVD player / CD player
- DVD Library
FULL GOURMET KITCHEN
- Island Bench
- Stone kitchen benchtops
- Gas hotplates, - Electric oven
- Quality appliances
- Luxury Spa Bath with separate shower in master bedroom Ensuite
- Separate Laundry with Iron, Washer, Dryer
- Large Entertaining Balcony with Balcony Furniture
- Your own parking spaces (2) in the secure underground car park , easy access
RESORT FACILITIES FOR YOUR USE
- Lagoon swimming pool
- Undercover swimming pool
- Lap pool
- Heated Spa
- Spectacular private BBQ areas overlooking big outdoor screen
- Private cinema
- State of the art fully equipped Gym overlooking pool area
- Fully equipped Games Room for maximum entertainment
- Multiple Sauna, Steam rooms, showers and toilets
- Internet room and wireless lounge area
- Enclosed childrens playground
Don't get caught paying the exorbitant rates demanded by the resorts, then having to settle for the apartment they allocate you on the day. The alternative is getting exactly what you want at a discounted rate, in fact up to 30% less than the resort rate. Our owners are happy to have their apartments filled all year round which is achieved by having the best and fairest rates for our guests.
We have no affiliation to the resort management of any of the resorts where we have apartments. What this means is, aside from paying much less for the apartment of your choice, in the main you will find our apartments have more luxury inclusions than the resort, such as Larger Flat Screen TVs, Gaming Consoles with games, DVD libraries etc, more to make your break even more enjoyable.
All of our apartments are Self Contained with full kitchen facilities. All apartments have their own laundry with washer and dryer. All apartments have their own allocated underground car park space.
BOOK EXACT, BOOK with TRUST, – BOOK IT ALL
ASK about Theme Parks tickets, Car Rentals, Internet Pocket WiFi modem (connect multiple devices), Porta Cot Hire, Rollaway Beds Hire, etc. (Additional costs apply for these)
Please refer to Details - The Space
Unparalleled resort facilities for your enjoyment
2 minutes to the famous Surfers Paradise beach
Boutique retail stores, restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs all located in the Circle on Cavill building precinct
So convenient, WOOLWORTHS supermarket is also part of the Circle on Cavill building precinct.
Secure access only to entry, apartment floor, underground car park and resort facilities.
There are four precincts to the Circle on Cavill including cutting edge ladies and men's fashion, dynamic alfresco dining areas, a fresh food area anchored by Woolworths supermarket downstairs and a lively high tech entertainment area perfect for movie screenings, your favourite sporting event or a special Circle on Cavill event.
Bound by the main Surfers Paradise Boulevard, the river end of Cavill Avenue and Ferny Avenue, the precinct enjoys maximum visibility and is easily accessible for both pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
Consisting of two towers one of which boasts 68 levels, Circle on Cavill offers extensive leisure facilities including a lagoon style pool, lap pool and indoor heated lap pool (which we believe is the largest in Surfers Paradise!), fully equipped gymnasium and private theatre creating the ideal setting for a Gold Coast holiday.
Enjoy a lifestyle that combines beachside culture with the sophistication and vibrancy of a metropolitan retail and holiday experience.
Secure this beautiful apartment now from $NEGOTIABLE per night * depending on seasons. We shoulder servicing cost such as cleaning,car parking and linen hire, etc for a booking with MINIMUM 7 nights. Bookings below 7 nights, may have extra cost above the per night rate (negotiable).
WE ALSO HAVE OTHER APARTMENTS AVAILABLE
WE OPERATE A REAL ESTATE TRUST ACCOUNT FOR YOUR PROTECTION
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS A DEAL
Very spacious modern apartment right in the heart of Surfers!!!! Amazing views from the 53rd balcony on all sides! Great for a family!! I did book this for 8 people with extra rollaways, however, no linden was provided and our greeter did say he would drop some off but never returned... also only six towels too.
For long stays you have the Woolies downstairs for everyday things and stock ups. Every secure building that requires access key for front doors and lifts!
The apartment is gorgeous and well appointed, the kitchen was stocked with everything you need and the views are spectacular.
Peter was a pleasure to deal with, very responsive and the pick of keys was easy and smooth. All the information required for an enjoyable stay is laid out clearly and all questions covered.
My friends and I would definitely consider staying again.
Great apartment, great view.
Perfect for a surprise birthday getaway!
The photos don't do justice to this apartment! We had an amazing stay and would recommend the apartment highly. Check in was easy, the location fabulous, and the apartment itself was everything we would have hoped for. The facilities on site were all clean and well maintained, shopping was easy and convenient. Waking up to the panoramic view of Surfers Paradise as the sun rose and spending the day between the pool and our private balcony were highlights of our trip... if it were possible to give six stars we would do so!