About this listing
Modern luxury One bedroom with Full size bed.
Location, Location, Location
Hotel type amenities.
Queen size bed in your private room
900 square feet space\
Flatscreen TV in the livingroom
Wireless Internet is available
Clean freshly-washed white sheets and white Towels waiting for you.
Coffee maker now available.
Your Location In The City:
*You will be walking distance from everything!
*More Malls, Restaurants, Bars Than you can ever imagine walking distance!
*Walking Distance From Loop
*Millennium Park One Mile Away!
*Navy Pier One Mile Away!
*Movie Theater One Mile Away!
*Bowling Alley Short Drive One Mile Away!
*Public Transportation (Metra & CTA) One Block Away
*Expressway 5 blocks Away
*Union Station One Mile Away!
*Lake Shore One Mile Away!
*Walking Distance From Beach
*Short Drive From Chicago River
*Ice Skating Rink One Mile Away! (Winter)
*Grocery Stores Walking Distance
*McCormick Place Two Miles Away!
*Museum of Art, Science and Industry, Planitarium all Close
*Buckingham Fountain Short Drive Distance
You will not be disappointed!
We welcome those interested in everything from long weekend retreats to week long vacations to corporate rentals. This is a Non-Smoking unit and although we love pets, they are not allowed in the condominium.
Also, In some cases I may request a photo and some type of social media page to verify who you are. THANK YOU!
Other Things to Note
To avoid unnecessary concerns please DO NOT MENTION RENTING THIS PROPERTY to anyone in the building.
Just keep the place clean. Don't make a mess and we will all be happy :)
1. If you have an emergency, please do contact us as I will require to alert anyone that can help you of the emergency. i am here to be helpful to you.
3. Please be clean and make sure you place dishes and cups into the dishwasher.
4. Please make sure that you notify us of anything that does not work or anything that you need changed (towels, linens) . We are your hosts, and we are here to help be the best that we can be for you.
6. Give us recommendations on anything you think we should change or do :) It helps me, trust me, it does. We have received many recommendations, and they have helped me vastly over the years.
7. Have a great time. We can help with that if you are in an unhappy or sour mood, just let us know :)
8. Do not drink anything that is considered liquor. We are not a liquor store, bring your own. If you feel the need to ask, we might be able to grant a drink or two as a courtesy. Excessive drinking or doing anything shaddy in the bar area will get you will be asked to leave.
9. No sleeping on the couch, you have a private room.
10. No unauthorized guests at the apartment. Extra guests will be charged that guest fee ($25 dollars)
12. No SMOKING inside apartment.
I stayed here for a conference at Columbia College. It was about a 20 minute walk for me and since the weather was such a huge change from Tucson, Arizona I was pretty miserable. The location itself was fantastic. It could be a little weird for people who want a lot of privacy: it is a loft bedroom. When you walk into the hallway you go up a small set of stairs and into the bedroom. The bathroom is directly in front of the stairs and there is a massive walk in closet that the host lets you use. There is a floating writing desk, a chair, and two night stands that you can use for storage.
The host was very welcoming. Fresh sheets are out for you and you are welcome to use the full kitchen. The house rules are clearly explained and there was nothing missing. Since my conference ran from 9am to 9pm (and then you have to go out to finally get some food!) I did not spend a lot of time there. But I did sleep! And I slept very well; the bed is comfortable, clean, and pretty big. However, the mattress sits low in the frame and if you are taller than 5'7" your feet might hit the frame.
The only complaint is that the apartment complex is RIGHT next to the train. Fortunately, every house I've ever lived in has actually been within earshot of a railroad. If you are a light sleeper, however, you will not be happy.
It is also directly across the street from a cute little coffee shop if you need a drink or scone and don't want to go to one of the bajillion Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks nearby.
This host has 369 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Tee
Planning a visit to Chicago? Chicago Daily rentals is a great hotel alternative. From modern apartments on the Magnificent Mile to cozy studio in Wrigley ville and everything in between, we’ve got a wide variety of Chicago daily rentals so there’s sure to be one that’s just right for you. Whatever your budget, we’ll help you find a great deal.
Chicago family vacations
Chicago is a great city for families and a vacation home rental makes it easy to explore all that the second city has to offer. If it’s baseball season, catch a Chicago Cubs game at historic Wrigley Field, one of the oldest ball parks in the country. Or take the kids out to Navy Pier, which features amusement rides, shops and restaurants right on Lake Michigan. If you’re kids are animal lovers, visit the Great Ape House at the Lincoln Park Zoo, where admission is still free. Or see dinosaurs at The Field Museum of Natural History.
There's plenty to do in Chicago and a vacation rental in the city will put you within walking distance of most of the city's many attractions. Art lovers will enjoy the Art Institute of Chicago where they can browse the large collection of impressionist and post-impressionist paintings before heading to the newer Modern Wing. After, you’ll want to head over to nearby Millennium Park, which features public art and cultural events year-round. During the warmer months, find a spot on the sand at Oak Street Beach, a great place to people watch with views of downtown skyscrapers and Lake Michigan.