This listing is for:
~ TWIN ROOM
Other listings for Killarney View House:
~ SINGLE ROOM
~ DOUBLE ROOM
~ TRIPLE ROOM
~ FAMILY ROOM
Nestled on the banks of the River Flesk, Killarney View House is a family run Room only Guest house. The house is the ideal point of departure for your excursions, from here, you can enjoy easy access to all that the lively town has to offer. All rooms are en-suite with TV and stunning views of the river and surrounding mountains.
The Guest Lounge, overlooking the river with open fire, is the ideal place to relax after a day of site seeing around the scenic beauty spots of Kerry, or catch some sun while siting out on the veranda and admiring the panoramic views of the river & mountains.
Killarney View House is located next-door to the INEC Concert and Convention Center and is also located adjacent to Killarney National Park, with numerous Walking & Cycling Trails & Spectacular views of the Mountain Range. We would be delighted to organize any off site activity, whether it is golfing, horse riding or biking. Killarney View House is the ideal place to stay for your visit to Killarney no matter what the occasion.
A warm welcome & friendly service awaits you at Killarney View House.
- Nestled on the banks of the River Flesk
- Free private parking on site
- We arrange all your local tours
- Bikes Rental available at house
- All rooms en-suite with TV
- WiFi available throughout house
- Outdoor veranda
- Daily housekeeping
- Guest Lounge with open fire & complimentary tea/coffee
- 10 min. walk to Killarney Town
- Opposite Killarney National Park
- Spacious Family Rooms available
- Sat-Nav Coordinates: Lat. N52\'02.836 Long. W 009\' 30.37
- Cancellation policy is 1 day in advance.
- Check-in from 14:00 until 21:00. Check- out by 11:00.
- To ensure all guests have a comfortable stay, smoking is strictly prohibited in bedrooms. Please ask a member of staff to show you the designated smoking area.
- If you are staying longer than one night, housekeeping will dress your beds when the room is vacant.
- Please consider other guests that want to rest and avoid making noise in the room or in the hallway after 23.00 hours.
- For security reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 10 years of age without adult supervision on the premises.
Mary was very welcoming. The bed and breakfast's location on the river is nice. Very accurate to the description. An easy 30 minute walk to the City Center. The room was fairly small, but perfect for our one night visit. The Irish breakfast was good too. The lounge was nicely decorated for Christmas and the fireplace was lovely. The only downside to this stay was only getting Wifi in the lounge, not throughout whole building.
Mary was nice and mostly accommodating. There was some confusion at the end of our trip but overall we had a good time.
We had a very pleasant stay including helpful travel advise from Caroline and tasty breakfast. Our room was small but clean and comfortable.
We enjoyed our time at the Killarney View House. It was what we expected based on the photos and description. The staff is helpful and the breakfast is tasty.
The place was great cause well located near the river. Yet, the bathroom is really narrow. We did not see Mary, it is a professional B&B so the relationship is quiet different. Irish breakfast was typical, even if we found a moldy slice of bread...
The ladies running the house are wonderful, there's always a helping hand or a good chat. The view from the living room and from the sleeping rooms is beautiful. Sleeping rooms differ in size, but all are fully equipped. We had a really pleasant stay away from the touristy town centre!
Enjoyed a lovely two days in Kilarney. I did not get to meet Mary but all of her staff were charming and helpful. Stayed in the twin room #14 it was clean and comfortable though the bathroom us a bit tiny so if you are a larger person you might want to check on that
This host has 125 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews