About this listing
This en-suite spacious bedroom has two double beds and one single bed, sleeping 5 people. The room has stunning views of the River Flesk. Breakfast is included. In room free of charge WiFi connection is available.
Nestled on the banks of the River Flesk, Killarney View House is a family run B&B. The house is the ideal point of departure for your excursions, from here, you can enjoy easy access to all that the lively town has to offer. All rooms are en-suite with TV and stunning views of the river and surrounding mountains.
The Guest Lounge, overlooking the river with open fire, is the ideal place to relax after a day of site seeing around the scenic beauty spots of Kerry, or catch some sun while siting out on the veranda and admiring the panoramic views of the river & mountains.
A warm welcome & friendly service awaits you at Killarney View House.
Guest's have access to the whole premises which includes the Guest Lounge, the balcony, the dining room, the lobby, the deck and the private car park. The only areas guests do not have access to are clearly signed 'Private' and 'Staff Only'.
- Bikes Rental available from the house
- WiFi available
- Daily housekeeping
- Guest Lounge with open fire & complimentary tea/coffee
- 10 min. walk to Killarney Town
- Opposite Killarney National Park
Interaction with Guests
When a guest arrives they are welcomed to the house and brought to their bedroom. A guest can have as much or as little interaction as they want. We usually try to say hello to all guests when we see them during their stay to make sure they are comfortable and we then let you have your privacy. There is always a member of staff in the house to give you any information you may require about the local area and to assist you with reservations. We would be delighted to organize any off site activity, whether it is golfing, horse riding or biking.
Killarney View House is located next-door to the INEC Concert and Convention Center and is also located adjacent to Killarney National Park, with numerous Walking & Cycling Trails & Spectacular views of the Mountain Range.
Other Things to Note
Please feel free to help yourself to the following from our buffet table:
Freshly squeezed orange juice
Homemade apple juice
Selection of fresh fruit
Full selection of cereals
Selection of scones and homemade jams
*Porridge available on request
Please order your cooked breakfast:-
Hearty Irish breakfast: Bacon, eggs, sausages, black & white puddding, grilled tomatoes,
Grilled bacon, egg & sausage
Grilled bacon, egg & tomato
Scrambled eggs with bacon,
Scrambled eggs with Irish smoked salmon,
Poached eggs - Boiled eggs,
Baked beans on toast
Selection of cheese from buffet.
- Cancellation policy is 1 day in advance.
- Check-in from 14:00 until 21:00. Check- out by 11:00.
- To ensure all guests have a comfortable stay, smoking is strictly prohibited in bedrooms. Please ask a member of staff to show you the designated smoking area.
- If you are staying longer than one night, housekeeping will dress your beds when the room is vacant.
- Please consider other guests that want to rest and avoid making noise in the room or in the hallway after 23.00 hours.
- For security reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 10 years of age without adult supervision on the premises.