This listing is for:
~ SINGLE ROOM
Other listings for Killarney View House:
~ DOUBLE ROOM
~ TWIN ROOM
~ TRIPLE ROOM
~ FAMILY ROOM
Nestled on the banks of the River Flesk, Killarney View House is a family run Guesthouse . The house is the ideal point of departure for your excursions, from here, you can enjoy easy access to all that the lively town has to offer. All rooms are en-suite with TV and stunning views of the river and surrounding mountains.
The Guest Lounge, overlooking the river with open fire, is the ideal place to relax after a day of site seeing around the scenic beauty spots of Kerry, or catch some sun while siting out on the veranda and admiring the panoramic views of the river & mountains.
Killarney View House is located next-door to the INEC Concert and Convention Center and is also located adjacent to Killarney National Park, with numerous Walking & Cycling Trails & Spectacular views of the Mountain Range. We would be delighted to organize any off site activity, whether it is golfing, horse riding or biking. Killarney View House is the ideal place to stay for your visit to Killarney no matter what the occasion.
A warm welcome & friendly service awaits you at Killarney View House.
- Nestled on the banks of the River Flesk
- Free private parking on site
- We arrange all your local tour
- Bikes Rental available at house
- All rooms en-suite with TV
- WiFi available throughout house
- Outdoor veranda
- Daily housekeeping
- Guest Lounge with open fire & complimentary tea/coffee
- 10 min. walk to Killarney Town
- Opposite Killarney National Park
- Spacious Family Rooms available
- Sat-Nav Coordinates: Lat. N52\'02.836 Long. W 009\' 30.37
- Cancellation policy is 1 day in advance.
- Check-in from 14:00 until 21:00. Check- out by 11:00.
- To ensure all guests have a comfortable stay, smoking is strictly prohibited in bedrooms. Please ask a member of staff to show you the designated smoking area.
- If you are staying longer than one night, housekeeping will dress your beds when the room is vacant.
- Please consider other guests that want to rest and avoid making noise in the room or in the hallway after 23.00 hours.
- For security reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 10 years of age without adult supervision on the premises.
I loved staying at the Killarney View House! The view from my room was beautiful just as shown in the pictures. The room was perfectly clean and the bed comfortable. A nice, quiet break from all the hostels. Also, the full Irish breakfast was one of the best I had in all of Ireland and the staff was immensely helpful with accommodating me when I had to leave early in the morning for my train. I will definitely stay here again when I come back to Ireland. Thank you so much!
Although I never actually met Mary, Kathleen & Caroline were most gracious and helpful. My room overlooked the river and was very clean and comfortable. Caroline was a delight to chat with and she gave me a ton of great tips about the Kilarney National Park and how to avoid the coach bus tours going around the Dingle Peninsula. I cannot thank her enough for the tips!
Mary & her staff at Killarney View were warm and friendly, and very helpful in suggesting and even arranging activities in and around Killarney. The B&B itself is beautiful & comfortable, with great views of the river, and is a short walk away from the center of town.
I never actually met Mary but all of the staff was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable and the location was only a short walk to the city center. I would recommend staying here if you're ever in Killarney.
This host has 129 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews