Lovely two bedroom in-law apartment in a 1908 Julia Morgan brown shingle home in a quiet urban neighborhood of Oakland, between the Piedmont Avenue and Grand/Lakeshore shopping districts. Convenient to public transportation and casual carpool to San Francisco. Full kitchen, laundry, brick patio and large shared back yard.
1. Only the occupants listed in the rental agreement shall occupy the apartment.
2. Tenants shall perform no redecoration, maintenance, or repairs, or replace equipment.
3. Profane, obscene or loud language is absolutely prohibited.
4. Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 6:00 AM on weekdays, and between 10:00 and 8:00 AM on Saturday and Sundays.
5. No dogs, cats, or other animals are allowed on the premises without written permission of the Landlord.
6. No overnight visitors are allowed.
7. No parties are allowed. The number of visitors permitted is 4 without written permission of the Landlord.
8. The rented premises are to be used and occupied only as a private residence; no business of any kind is to be conducted from them.
9. No scented candles or burning of incense is allowed inside the apartment.
10. No combustible, flammable or explosive substances are allowed on or about the premises.
11. No smoking is allowed in the apartment or outside the building.
12. Do not change the existing locks or add locks of any type.
13. INVOLVEMENT IN ANY ILLEGAL DRUG ACTIVITY WILL BE AUTOMATIC GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION OF THIS LEASE/RENTAL AGREEMENT. THIS RULE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED, WITH NO EXCEPTIONS.
The following items shall not be considered as natural wear and tear to the premises, but shall be considered as damage to the premises and subsequently the cost of repair will be the responsibility of the tenant.
A. Holes in walls and woodwork.
B. Careless care of paint in the apartment.
C. Marking on interior/exterior walls.
D. Damage to carpeting, utility pipes, wiring, plumbing, light fixtures, or any other fixture or appurtenances, walls, floors or ceilings.
E. Water damage caused by overflow of kitchen/bathroom sinks, bathtub, wash machine or by failure to close windows or doors during inclement weather, thereby exposing interior of apartment to elements.
F. Broken windows/glass.