About this listing
Nestled amongst higher end hotels in the heart of Charlottetown, is the historic Inn, SUITES OF EUSTON.
- Bus service - Holland College
- Nightclubs - Confederation Mall
- Restaurants - Confederation Centre
- Waterfront - Government buildings
Along with its ideal location and affordable rates, you can expect a pleasant welcome and typical islander hospitality by the owner Todd Munn.
- Secured building - Air conditioning
- Laundry facilities - Clean and quiet
This historical building offers eleven quaintly furnished rooms, each with their own private bathroom and a kitchenette equipped with sink, microwave and refrigerator.
- Television /cable - Internet / Wi-Fi
- Telephone / long distance - Parking
- 4 minute walk to Holland College
- Mini office
- Washer/ Dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Full bathroom
Interaction with Guests
I truly enjoy having guests and it is a pleasure to be helpful when I can.
- Convenience Store Close by
It's all a short walk away
Noise is lowered to a minimum at 10 pm.
Leave keys on counter upon departure.
Cots for extra guest are available at an extra charge of 10$.
Animals may be accepted if they are quiet, reasonably sized and well mannered.
Smoking is permitted outside of the building.
The internet code is in the guest book at entry.
Ordered food is to be received in the front entry.
About the Host, Todd
I am an islander, a dad, and a husband. I run a small hotel in town. That and the family keep me pretty busy. I enjoy the beach, travelling and meeting new people.
I wish to travel the world someday and learn about different cultures. I am very curious and like to know how things work. I am easy to please and enjoy a good time among friends and family.