About this listing
Hi guys Gaby and Robert here: to get a feel how close we are, look at the video (URL HIDDEN)
Please don't be put off by this listing being outside of Manhattan. We are closer to Midtown Manhattan, Times Square, Theater District, Madison Square Garden, Grand Central Empire State Building, Saint Patrick's Cathedral, and Rockefeller Center than staying in other parts of Manhattan (Wall St., Upper East or West Side, above 70s... We are closer than all parts of Brooklyn and definitely way closer than staying in Queens/Bronx).
Newly decorated private apt. in Union City, NJ. Union City is on the other side of the Lincoln Tunnel and therefore very close (15 min. bus ride) to Port Authority/Times Square area.
Private luxurious apt. with two queen size beds, night-stands, open spacious central air and heat, beautiful hardwood floors and exquisite mahogany color to help you relax after a day of sightseeing and shopping or whatever you please. We will welcome you with open arms.
Take a bath or soak in marble soaking tub with a shower head that makes you feel like you bathing in the rain, a great kitchen right out of a James Bond movie. A beautiful large living room where you can sit down to a glass of wine, hear your favorite music, eat a snack. This is what Robert & Gaby your hosts will provide for you. They will greet you as part of your family; if you need them or request them, they will be right there for your assistance. Your privacy and accommodation will be our responsibility and our pleasure.
About the neighborhood:
The neighborhood is quiet and very nice, 100 steps from a family grocery to buy what you need. Walking distance to banks, pharmacy, and 15 minutes from midtown Manhattan (Time Square/Port Authority Bus Terminals). You'll reach Midtown faster from this location than from locations even located in Manhattan.
you need while away from home maps discount tickets to your favorite plays to get you going a large stainless steal refrigerator, microwave, toaster, two coffee makers and(website hidden)
ABOUT APT. :
* Real queen bed, very comfy and cozy.
* Spacious house
* Original wood floors
* Free WIFI and cable
* Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
* share kitchen and bathroom
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
* Located in Union City, NJ, a very short direct bus ride to Times Square area
* Five blocks from gorgeous Manhattan views (along Hudson River)
* Best 'cafe con leche' in town on corner. You'll wonder why you spend so much at Starbucks!
* Buses to Manhattan/Times Square run every minute during day, and every 4 minutes at night. Buses run all night.
* Great grocery and wine/liquor stores in the neighborhood including one right on the corner which is open until 11pm
* Very safe neighborhood, lots of great restaurants and bakeries but also very quiet at night.
* Private buses (we call it 'chicken bus') run 24/7 and go directly to Manhattan's Midtown / Port Authority, one block away from Times Square for $2.50 a seat. It's what all the locals use.
* City bus runs every 12 minutes to Hoboken, home of the Cake Boss and every 20 minutes (during commute hours) into Manhattan.
* Easy city bus access to Jersey Garden Outlet Mall, much closer and as good as Woodbury Commons.
Great energy and very peaceful! Feel free to message me with any questions!
No Smoking at any time Thank you for staying with us; please be considerate of your neighbors. Don't make too much noise, but have a great stay. Any questions or complaints don't hesitate to ask.