Bunny's is a wonderfully appointed 1 bedroom 1 bathroom suite that offers a private space in a wonderful location. A short walk will get you to the French Quarter or Frenchman St. Mornings are very quiet, you'll wake up to birds singing and the squirrels playing in the yard - a perfect place to relax and unwind.
position, position, position.
If that's what you want, this has it.
A completely private 1 bedroom/1 bath Bedroom suite in a great location.
You will be hard pressed to find anything this size and this close to the heartbeat of the musical, gastronomic and cultural delights of New Orleans at this price point. Just 2 blocks to the French Quarter, 1 block from Louis Armstrong Park and 2 blocks from Esplanade, you're smack dab in the middle of trendy Treme, while being an easy stroll or bike ride to the French Quarter, the Marigny or Frenchman St for a nightly musical smorgasbord.
Seeking a single/couple of nonsmoking guests who can appreciate a clean and comfortable respite.
Bunny's Hideaway is the one of 3 private apartment suites in a long, narrow building facing our yard. The backyard is shared and a tranquil retreat in the middle of a very central city location.
Each unit is furnished with sofa, table and chairs.
Coffee maker and Refrigerator in each unit - due to city regulations we cannot provide cooking facilities.
free wifi access, dvd and shelf stereo.
dvd screen and selection of dvds (no TV)
If this accommodation is not available for the dates you seek, please check out my 3 other listings on the same property.
Guests have access to their private bedroom suite and are welcome to use the back yard area that is a shared common area for the home. The apartment has wifi and access to a large and diverse DVD collection. There is no cable TV in the units.
Parking in standard, free, on-street parking. There is typically ample space directly in front of the home. Parking during busier times of the year (i.e. Mardi Gras) can be more difficult.
Interaction with guests
Guests are given directions/information on how to let themselves into the unit. We have normal work lives; however, live on property and are easily available to answer any questions, say hello or chat. Level of interaction once on property is totally up to each guest's preference.
Other things to note
We have two friendly dogs on property as well -
Ollie the cockapoo and Storm the mastiff, they are both friendly, well behaved dogs that are always happy to hang out with new friends.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
We are happy to host an individual or couple who is willing to comply with basic norms of peaceful, respectful, communal behavior.
1. No-smoking, inside or out, a smoke free property.
2. Only airbnb guests are welcome on property. The property is gated to ensure guests safety and security. Please no extra guests.
3. The Property is a private residence; the Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that the Guest is expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended purposes. (The sofa isn't an extra bed)
6. Guest agrees not to download any unlawful content from the internet while using the wifi provided by the Homeowner.
7. Check-in after 2 pm & Check-out before 11 am.
8. Lost keys incur a $55 surcharge if the lock needs to be replaced.
My name is Whitney and I am a New Orleans transplant. Originally from North Carolina- I have lived in New Orleans since July 2010. Although I miss North Carolina often, I have fallen in love with New Orleans- the food, the spirit of the people, the music, the culture, the history, the tradition and even my husband, Tom! New Orleans has treated me well and I hope to repay it the favor for many years to come.
I have been an airbnb host since July 2012. The property was first listed on airbnb by the previous owner "Belinda." We want to be able to provide all of our guests with a quiet, nice and convenient place to stay as they take in all that New Orleans has to offer.
We hope to meet with you soon and help to make your New Orleans experience memorable.
Whitney (& Tom) :)