If you are looking for a homestay experience in the heart of Singapore.Look no further. H.A.V.E.N. Homage Anchorage for Vacationist and Explorer Network is the place designed for the traveler in you.
Together with a warm family and a furry doggy friend, we welcome you to stay with us, as we promise to be your safe haven, your home away from home
1) King-Size Bed
2)A Sofa Bed
3) Fully air-conditioned
4) Free unlimited Wi-Fi
5) LCD TV
6) Toilet outside the room (for guest use only)
1) 55” 3D flat screen TV with HD Media Player
2) Xbox360 Console with Kinect
3) Iron & ironing board
3) Washing Machine
5) All day coffee, tea, Milo and drinking water
6) Free use of microwave, toaster and Fridge
- Blend of the original Singapore where shophouses and local businesses maintain the color of local life
- 24 hour Supermarket within 5 mins of walk
- Restaurants (Chinese,Italian, Malay,Korean, Hong Kong, Japanese,Vietnam) and Pubs within 5 to 15 mins of walk
- Affordable Local Unique Cuisine Food Centre within 5 to 15 mins of walk
- Four to Five 24hr Food Centres within 5 to15 mins walk
- Shopping Centre and Cinema within 15 mins walk
Guide to Transportation Connections from HAVEN Homestay:
1) 2 minutes walk to the nearest Bus-stop
- Direct Bus to Singapore Popular Attractions:
Little India, Kampung Glam, Raffles Hotel, CHIJMES, Asian Civilisations Museum, Singapore Art Museum, Singapore indoor Stadium, Suntec,Singapore History Museum, Esplanade, Orchard,City Hall MRT, Boat Quay, Clarke Quay and Chinatown
2) 5 minutes Bus Ride to the nearest MRT Station (Dakota Station)
- Direct MRT route to Garden By the Bays, Singapore Flyer, National Meseum, Perankan Museum, SIngapore Art Muesum, Singapore Philatelic Museum, Botanic Garden, Holland Village and Harbourfront MRT (Sentosa, Universal Studio)
Bonus Features:Subject to availability
1) MRT/Bus card for each traveler for your stay in Singapore( A saving of non-refundable $5 deposit for each MRT/Bus card)
The entire house is clean and tidy so is the room we rented. Everything is intact. The host is also nice, friendly and accommodative.
The place is near to everything, the MRTstation, the bus stop and eateries. Very quiet and calm to stay. Will come back to this place again should I visit Singapore again.
Highly recommended to others.
Auntie and uncle are awesome!!! Highly recommended!
We were very pleased to stay here. The family were so helpful to us as it was our first time in Singapore. They gave us written instructions on how to use the public transport system as well as lots of good advice. The room was lovely and clean and we were shown where to help ourselves to cold drinks and hot cuppas. We will definitely be back!
Only negative was not getting a reply email from Thompson before we left home and that was a bit disconcerting, but all worked out well.
This truly is the best stay in Singapore! My host was incredibly helpful and full of local information about public transport and other hunts.
When I arrived we sat down for 30 minutes and Poh gave me a few tourist brochures with things already highlighted, gave me the bus maps and told me closest bus stops to the closest train station. The train station is a 10 minute walk but it's best to take the bus which is 3 minutes and the stop is 2 minutes away. Poh explained everything in an excellent manner. He also gave me his travel card to use which was incredibly helpful !!!! You will use that card for any bus or train in Singapore and you can reload more values on it as you go.
The room is excellent and exactly as described, same with bathroom. Fan and air-con available. I got my own key to access the gate and my room so I could leave and arrive at my own time.
Everything was really clean. Poh will answer any questions you may have.
The wifi is great but sometimes there was a problem with the modem which led to no wifi in the bedroom but worked downstairs in the lounge. Clean water available in have kitchen.
Overall 5/5 accommodation experience :)
Thank you for your good hospitality, Thompson and family.
The place is clean, comfortable and peaceful. It is quite far from central Singapore. I will totally recommend this place to my friends.
It was a very nice stay at Thompson's parents home. Location is very good, near to the airport and metro station. Room is quite big. There's a nice bathroom too. Thompson's parents are very pleasent people and extremely helpful. Thank you guys for everything!
Very helpful in the communication, and very hospitable, taking much care in making sure we felt at home and found our way around. The room was clean, cool and the bed super comfy. The location is easy to reach by public transport from airport and city attractions. Highly recommended!
Nous étions 3 femmes donc notre chambre a 1 lit double et 1 canapé lit..... la chambre et la salle de bain sont assez larges et très propres.
Les parents de Thompson sont très gentils, ils nous ont donné des conseils pour prendre le bus et le MRT....Super sympa....C'est rare de trouver une chambre de cette qualité à Singapour à ce prix.......Merci Thompson....
Very comfortable house, communicative and very friendly owner. It was very pleasure stay! Wonderful dog))