My warmest welcome to Seoul and Charm#1 Studio!
I manage 3 studios (Charm# 1 to 3), all located in the same modern apartment building at INSADONG – the heart of Korean traditional culture.
Should Charm#1 not be available for your chosen period, please check also the other two studios under “ My Other Listings”.
Charm#1 accomodates 2, but one single futon (mattress & quilt) can be provided for an extra third guest.
Self-contained, carefully arranged for space optimization, lovingly decorated and well equipped, enjoying full natural light through its large & high windows with a NiceView onto Insadong Korean traditional roofs, Gyeongbokgung Palace and Inwang Mountain, it is THE perfect place to return to after a busy sightseeing day.
Come, and make Charm#1 your home from home – be it for a few days,a week or a month!
◇ GREAT LOCATION
• Ideally located at a stone’s throw from Insadong’s main street (3min) and the intersection leading to Samcheongdong (7min), with its small boutiques and trendy restaurants, and to the traditional Bukchon Village (10min).
• Incheon Airport #6011 limo bus stop is practically at the building doorstep on arrival and just across the street on departure.
(For quick reference, a print of the departure timetable from Anguk station is conveniently displayed in the studio, together with a Seoul Tourist Map & Subway Map.)
• directly connected to Anguk subway station (Line 3 - Orange) exit 6 via the studio building elevator at level B1.
• a 10 min walk to the main gate of Gyeongbokgung Palace and to Gwanghwamun Square.
• a 2 min walk to the main gate of Unhyeongung Palace.
• a 10 min walk to the main gate of Changdeokgung Palace (with its Secret Garden) from Anguk subway station exit 3.
◇ MAXIMUM SAFETY
• Right next to the Jongno Police Station.
• Has a round the clock security guard stationed in the building lobby.
• The studio door lock has a digital key code system, whose password I change for each guest.
◇ SUPER COMFORT
• DOUBLE-SIZED BED : GREAT mattress (comfort & support), pillows and duvet filling (both in its summer and winter version).
Underneath the venetian blinds, white thick roller shades have been mounted which afford a good night’s sleep AND an extra protection from the hot days’ sun.
• SHELF: placed behind the bed headboard holds a table lamp for a softer lighting at night, and an alarm clock.
• STOOL : serving both as bedside table and as dining seat for extra third guest.
• WARDROBE : ceiling-high & spacious, equipped with a good number of clothes hangers.
• SMALL COUCH & COFFEE TABLE: perfect for sipping your morn/aft coffee looking out the windows or enjoying a snack or drink watching TV.
• CABLE TV: newly installed SK broadband unit affording 157 channels (including CNN International, Bloomberg TV, BBC Entertainment…).
• FREE WiFi : high-speed internet access.
An Ethernet cable is provided if you don’t want to use WiFi, as well as a number of power outlets to plug in your electronics (by the bed, by the couch, under the dining table).
• AIR CONDITIONER
• PRIVATE INTERCOM
• DINING TABLE FOR TWO & TWO CHAIRS
• HEATING CONTROL SYSTEM: for round the clock hot water and heated wooden floor.
• KITCHINETTE: very compact & well equipped with sink, gas stove, a pot & a frying pan, cooking utensils, a microwave oven, a bread toaster, an electric kettle, dinnerware & cutlery.
Dishwashing liquid and Kitchen paper provided.
Under the sink cupboard: laundry detergent, general garbage bags (white) and food garbage bags (orange), all surface & bathroom cleaning products.
• WASHING MACHINE & DRYER: front load one (8kg); laundry detergent as well as a drying rack are provided.
• BIG FRIDGE & FREEZER: complimentary mineral water, Jeju Island Tangerine Juice, seasonal fruit, coffee.
• BATHROOM: Japanese style toilet seat (with possibility of heated seat and bidet functions). Toilet paper provided.
Wide walk-in shower with clear glass divider from rest of bathroom.
Face & bath towels, hand soap, bath gel, hair shampoo & conditioner, and a hair dryer are provided.
• UTILITY CUPBOARD: shoe shelf; rubber slippers; fire extinguisher; vacuum cleaner; iron & ironing board; sewing kit; 2 umbrellas.
• For ease of use, all light switches, appliances, remotes have clearly printed instruction labels translated in English.
◇ FURTHER AMENITIES
• Rooftop terraces on floors 13 & 14 for unobstructed great day & night views of the city.
• A 24H convenience store (7 Eleven) & a pharmacy are located at the lobby level.
• A dental surgery is located on the 2nd floor.
All confirmed guests will receive further details about directions to the studio.
If you have any query, please feel free to contact me.
Looking forward to being your host in the vibrant city of Seoul,
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$15 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$420 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1800 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Jeremy's apartment is in a fantastic location, situated near Insadong, Bukchon and Changdoekgung Palace. With the subway station accessible by the basement of the apartment building and with the airport bus stop right outside, it was just so convenient to arrive/leave and explore the city as well. The apartment is cosy and well taken care of. Jeremy is thoughtful in leaving English translations of Korean instructions (such as for the washing machine and bidet-toilet) and has provided all that's needed for a great stay! We're very happy and wished we could have stayed longer...we really felt at home.
My sister and I stayed in Jeremy's studio in Mar, 2014 and we highly recommend this place for people. The studio was clean and well organized. It was a bit small but very well organized. Jeremy provided us with an extra mattress, that came in really handy. It was close to many shops, cafe, and restaurants and you can really experience traditional and modern Korean culture by walking around the neighborhood. In addition, it was super convenient for us to get an access to public transportation and we had no trouble in getting around the city by taking bus and subway.
Staying at the Charm studio was the best decision I made for my trip to Korea! I stayed there for four nights with my aunt, and we loved how cozy, modern and neat the room was (exactly as shown in the pictures), as well as the incredibly convenient location - close to the major sightseeing spots/Insadong shopping area & right above the subway station.
Jeremy was an amazing host - he responds extremely quickly, and one morning around 6:30AM when I was having a bit of trouble, he still answered my call and was willing to come over right away. (Thankfully I resolved it before he had to come out - sorry again about that!!) He also accommodated my request to check in early and kept my luggage for me, and lent my aunt a T-money card to use for the subway. The stocked fridge was a pleasant surprise, and overall we felt so at home and welcome in the studio even though we were in a foreign country! Everything from communication to every little corner in the room - kitchenware, wifi, extra power outlets, power adapter, laptop, detailed English signs, tourist maps, bus timetables, etc. - just spoke volumes about his attentiveness and care.
I hope I will have the chance to stay there again in the future. I truly can't recommend Jeremy's studios more! :)
Me and my husband stayed at Charm#1 for 8 days and Jeremy was really helpful throughout the process. He waited in front of the apartment to welcome us and explained everything how to use facilities in the room. Just want to say thank you to Jeremy for organising delivery on my left-behind item back to Australia. He responded really quick when I sent an email telling him that I left my mobile phone back at the apartment and needed him to post it back to me. Highly recommended for everyone who wants to stay in the heart of Seoul. I will definitely come back one day and stay at your place Jeremy =)))
This is definitely the best choice for a 1st time visitor to Seoul. The location is perfect, close to palaces, temples and shopping/restaurants areas, and with very easy access to the airport limousine bus and the subway.
The apartment is in perfect condition and has everything you will need during your stay.
Jeremy is a great host, he was waiting for us even if it was quite late, and explained everything very carefully.
I would totally recommend this place.
Excellent studio in Insa-dong. I was quite pleased. Easy to find, easy to access. Jeremy is immediate at responding to messages. Thanks for a great stay.
My partner and I stayed at Jeremy's apartment for 6 nights and had a wonderful time, one of the best Airbnb experiences of our world trip. Jeremy is a great host - super friendly, helpful and responsive which made communication and checking in and out process a breeze. The apartment itself is perfect, in an unbeatable location close walking distance to the palaces, shopping, restaurants and extremely well connected for public transport from the airport, other districts, Bukhansan National Park and more. The apartment is very well equipped, bright, spacious, clean and cosy - we were there in winter and were very warm and comfortable at night. Couldn't recommend this place highly enough for a stay in Seoul!
항상 호텔을 이용하다 처음 이용해 보았는데요
호텔보다 저렴한 비용으로 훨씬 편안하게 지내다 왔습니다
시설도 깨끗했으며 주인장님의 세심한 배려에 여러번 감동했습니다
위치도 아주 좋아서 산책하기도 좋은곳과 맛있는 음식점도 많이 있었습니다
다음에 기회가 된다면 꼭 다시 이용하고 싶습니다
Stayed at Vharmed apartment 28 Dec 2013 - 3 Jan 2014. The experience is good. It should be the best guesthouse i have ever stayed in. Airport bus is just infront of the apartment, Jeremy also volunter to help us (my freind and I are both ladies) with our luggages to the airport busstop which is across the road when we are leaving~
Jeremy provided alot of useful information in his apartment, example airport bus timing and korea map, not forgetting those guides on the washing machine, switches, television and bidet!
He also provide us with bread, oranges, apples, jams and water when we check in(did i mention all free?!).
I noticed he listen and will improve on previous guest's feedback, this makes what he is now :)
On top of above, his attitude, replies and services is the most positive. He always tried his best to help and not let you disappointed.
My friend and I had a great stay during this trip. For me, I will still stay in Charm apartment for my next trip!
Thanks Jeremy for all the helps. Hope I'm not too troublesome :P
Singapore,4 Jan 2014
I had a very pleasant holiday in Seoul and a big part of it was because I found the right apartment! Jeremy's apartment is extremely convenient as it is located right at Anguk station. There are a number of tourist attractions that's pretty near Insadong. Around that area also have plenty of restaurants and cafes, and a shopping mall that's only a few minutes away! There's so much in that area for you to explore. We also felt safe because right beside the building is a police station.
Of course, the studio was very clean and provides you with almost everything you need. Jeremy was very kind to pick us up from the airport (because the limousine service stops at the time we arrive), provides free snacks/drinks for us in advance, maps, and the travel card! He even surprised us with 2 beautiful roses :-)
Thank you Jeremy, it was really our pleasure to meet you and stay in your studio! Should we ever go back to Seoul, we will definitely go back to your Charm apartment!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.