About this listing
A truly charming Apartment in the centre of Jerez, inside a beautifully refurbished Palace.
Next to Tio Pepe winery, Alcazar, City Hall, Train & Bus Stations, Market, cafes, bars and restaurants.
I'd love to welcome you to this eclectic Apartment in the centre of Jerez, in a perfect location for sightseeing or enjoying Jerez's lifestyle.
All the balconies of the apartment deliver beautiful views.
Located next to San Miguel's church in old City of Jerez, our apartment is only 1 minutes' walk from many of Jerez's famous landmarks including the Alcázar, Cathedral, Plaza del Arenal, Tio Pepe Winery, and City Hall to name a few.
The historic Palace where the apartment is located was originally built in the 17th century as a convent, and later re-converted into a private residence for the Count of Peraleja (he'd got 14 Children, so he needed a big space...) The Palace is now a listed building and classified as "Heritage of Cultural Interest". In 1990 it was comprehensively restored and converted into apartments, respecting the original features like marble stairs, wide corridors, columns and arches.
This apartment has managed to retain its intimacy and the individuality of a private home and provides a beautiful authentic place in Jerez's vibrant centre.
The San Miguel neighbourhood is famous as one of the places where Flamenco was born, but also for the large number of palaces in one single street. The name of the street is "Caballeros" which means knights or gentlemen, due to the several noble men who lived in this particular area.
- Double bed, (linen provided)
- Bathroom with shower (towels, shampoo and shower gel provided).
- Kitchen with all amenities (toaster, coffee machine, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, juicer, hob, china & cutlery).
- Massive Roof Terrace with panoramic views.
- Spacious living room with beautiful views. Television and Stereo CD player (We provide a selection of CDs for you to use).
- The apartment is very sunny, and therefore we have air conditioning in case it gets too hot in Summer. It also works for winter in case it gets chilly.
- We have a Concierge called Juan who is always on hand if you need him, please feel free to say "hola" to him!.
- We can provide parking space under the building for just 20 Euros per stay. (Much safer and comfortable than pay & display).
- Plenty of sherry bars, restaurants and shops; everything less than 5 minutes walk from the apartment.
- There are 2 Taxi stations less than 5 minutes walk (one in Plaza de las Angustias and one in Plaza Esteve). Train and Bus Stations are around 15 min walk.
- No smoking inside the apartment please (but there is a massive roof terrace!).
- Pets allowed on request.
- Check out at 12.00pm but please enquire if your needs are different.
-Parking space available on request (20Euro per stay only)