A truly charming andalusian Apartment in the centre of Jerez, inside a beautifully refurbished Palace.
Next to Tio Pepe winery, Alcazar, Villamarta Theatre, Train & Bus Stations, Market, cafes, Sherry bars and restaurants.
I'd love to welcome you to this eclectic Apartment in the centre of Jerez, in a perfect location for sightseeing or enjoying Jerez's lifestyle.
All the balconies of the apartment deliver beautiful views.
Located next to San Miguel's church in old City of Jerez, our apartment is only 1 minutes' walk from many of Jerez's famous landmarks including the Alcázar, Cathedral, Plaza del Arenal, Tio Pepe Winery, and City Hall to name a few.
The historic Palace where the apartment is located was originally built in the 17th century as a convent, and later re-converted into a private residence for the Count of Peraleja (he'd got 14 Children, so he needed a big space...) The Palace is now a listed building and classified as "Heritage of Cultural Interest". In 1990 it was comprehensively restored and converted into apartments, respecting the original features like marble stairs, wide corridors, columns and arches.
This apartment has managed to retain its intimacy and the individuality of a private home and provides a beautiful authentic place in Jerez's vibrant centre.
The San Miguel neighbourhood is famous as one of the places where Flamenco was born, but also for the large number of palaces in one single street. The name of the street is "Caballeros" which means knights or gentlemen, due to the several noble men who lived in this particular area.
- Double bed, (linen provided)
- Bathroom with shower (towels, shampoo and shower gel provided).
- Kitchen with all amenities (toaster, coffee machine, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, juicer, hob, china & cutlery).
- Massive Roof Terrace with panoramic views (please note this is a shared space, although neighbours rarely use it)
- Spacious living room with beautiful views. Television and Stereo CD player (We provide a selection of CDs for you to use).
- The apartment is very sunny, and therefore we have air conditioning in case it gets too hot in Summer. The room can her warm during the summer months so we recommend to open the balcony during the evening to cool it down. The air conditioning also works for winter in case it gets chilly.
- We have a Concierge called Juan who is always on hand if you need him, please feel free to say "hola" to him!.
- We can provide parking space under the building for just 20 Euros per stay. (Much safer and comfortable than pay & display).
- Plenty of sherry bars, restaurants and shops; everything less than 5 minutes walk from the apartment.
- There are 2 Taxi stations less than 5 minutes walk (one in Plaza de las Angustias and one in Plaza Esteve). Train and Bus Stations are around 15 min walk.
Communal roof terrace.
Interaction with guests
Miguel or myself will greet you on your arrival. On your last day, you can just pull the door and leave the keys inside.
If you don't need us, we'll make sure you don't see us! However, if you require anything, just let us know, and we'll try to assist as soon as possible.
Other things to note
The apartment is located on the second floor of a listed building.
Welcome to my apartment!
-Parking space available under the building
on request (20Euro for your whole stay), please enquiry availability.
Really simple/sensible rules!:
- Please don't leave the keys on the inside part the door as if you get locked out we'll be unable to open the door for you from the outside! :-(
- If something gets broken, just let us know. Wear and tear can happen!
- Small pets may be allowed for short periods of time ( less than a week) but please ensure your furry companion doesn't step on the soft furnishings (hair left in cushions, blankets, etc. may need extra time to be cleaned and the cost may be taken from the deposit). I do it love animals but the next guest may not.
- No smoking inside the apartment please (but there is a massive roof terrace!).
- Check out at 10.00am but please enquire if your needs are different, so we can inform the cleaners.
Bienvenido a my apartamento!
- Si necesita garaje para su estancia, podemos reservar una plaza bajo el edificio por €20.
Las normas de la casa son simples:
- No deje las llaves puestas en la parte interior de la puerta, ya que será imposible abrir desde fuera.
- Si algo se rompe, simplemente háganoslo saber.
- Animales domésticos se aceptan durante estancias cortas, pero debe asegurarse de que no suelte pelo en cojines, sofas, etc.
- Este es un apartamento de no fumadores, disponemos de una azotea donde puede fumar.
- La salida es a las 10.00am, si necesita salir un poco más tarde, podemos intentar retrasarlo avisando a las limpiadoras con antelación.
Y recuerde, aunque Airbnb parezca un hotel, es un hogar! :-)
I'm a wine enthusiast/art lover living in London but travelling to Jerez every month.
I love sherry and all things about the history of Jerez. I love to host guests from all around the world. My guests are not tourists but travellers!
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you want to know anything from the apartment or the area!