About This Listing
Welcome to Sapporo, the capital of Hokkaido (Japan second largest island) and central to all activities throughout the year! Hokkaido, the paradise in Japan, Is blessed with fine snow, rich soil, clean water, beautiful flowers and delicious food! Beautiful throughout the 4 seasons and you will fall in love with it!!
**Many LCC Airlines fly to Sapporo (Shin Chitose Airport) from various parts of Japan!
(Holiday homes available in Tokyo and Kyoto too!)
Good news for travelers looking for local experiences and a cozy home in Sapporo Hokkaido!
* Serene yet convenient location, 5mins walk from JR Sapporo station, nice walking distances to places of interest in Sapporo and convenient to main sightseeing attractions in Hokkaido by train or self-drive
* Fast & Direct access from New Chitose Airport by JR Airport Express
* Nice Fully-furnished 17m2 Japanese-style tatami bedroom apartment with a functional kitchen area
* Room and the whole building have a central heating system to keep you warmed throughout the cold season
* Building equipped with fire safety measures
* FREE Pocket WiFi to keep you connected with Internet almost everywhere with your smartphone or any portable devices. Navigate around places, instant chats, search for train route & schedule, places of interest, gourmet and anything you need on your fingertips! (Will cost you ~1500yen daily if you rent at the airport)
* 5 mins walk to Sapporo station
(JR line, Nanboku line, Toho line)
Easy Access from Airport:
* 36 mins direct JR Airport Express from New Chitose Airport to JR Sapporo station (JPY1040)
* 60 mins 45km drive by expressway
Day trips from Sapporo by JR train (JR pass may be useful):
* 32 mins train ride to Otaru
* 66 mins train ride to Noboribetsu
* 80 mins train ride to Asahikawa
* 133 mins train ride to Niseko
* 143 mins train ride to Furano
* 150 mins train ride to Obihiro
* 50m from the beautiful Hokkaido University compound
* Around the JR Sapporo station has everything you need - Food, drinks, shopping, entertainment, night life, pharmacy, clinics, tourist information center etc.
* Underground shopping street link from Sapporo to Odori to Susukino
* Car rental services and inexpensive parking lots within short walking distance
* FREE usage of Pocket WiFi to keep you connected during your stay
* 2 comfortable Japanese futons (100x200cm each) on Tatami mats
* LED HDTV with HDMI/USB/HDD capabilities
* Table and Japanese Tea set
* Hair dryer
* Kitchen with utensils and basic seasoning for cooking
* Washlet toilet with warm seat
* Coin laundry with dryer available on the same floor
* Vacuum cleaner
* Clean Sheets and Towels
* Room Slippers
* Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Soap, Hand Soap, Detergent
* Complimentary beverages and snacks
* Travel guides and maps
Welcome to stay!
Scanned copies of passport and travel visa, where applicable, of all guests before check-in.
Strictly Non-Smoking in the apartment and the building premises.
Strictly no footwear on Tatami mats please.
No loud music or noise please.
Separate combustible, non-combustible and recyclable trash
Please take care of things in the apartment like your own.
Let it be your nice home away from home in Sapporo!
Cheryl's place is well located, clear instructions were provided by her. The room is clean and well provided for.
Just a good 5-10 mins walk and we will reach the Sapporo JR station.
A lot of eateries and shops are around her area..
We loved this little place in Sapparo. It was clean and everything that we needed was provided. Cheryl was very helpful and provided great instructions which made finding the unit very easy. We recommend this place to anyone staying in Sapparo, it's close to the Sapporo station, which is helpful in getting around town. Thank you Cheryl, we had a great stay!
It was a great room for us. We grad to stay here. Location is very good and close to Sapporo station and 24hrs convenience store. All facilities are provided e.g. LED TV, Heater, Microwave, Electric stove with kettle and Mobile router. We will recommend, who wants to go to Sapporo and still cannot find a place to stay, choose here as a great deal.
Cheryl is a great host! Although I didn't get to meet her in person, she did help me out a lot. She responded to my messages very fast. I lost my wallet on the second to last day of the stay, and she extended my stay for a day for free so that I could handle this matter. It was reassuring for me. Her place was located in a relatively quiet neighborhood just 5min's walk from sapporo station, also there's a convenient store just next to her apartment. The apartment was cozy. It's got everything you need and it's compact. Highly recommended!
Gd location though the room is bit small. Cheryl is helpful and it's great that a pocket wifi is provided
It was a great experience in Sapporo, Cheryl was responsive. The location is very convenient, the only thing was that the room was too small for 2 person, as the living room and the bed room in fact were the same room. It's not a bad choice for one person, as it's very cozy.
Overall it's a pleasant experience staying at Cheryl's apartment. Her instructions for the direction were clear. The apartment is located near the station but it is still a challenge making our way to the apartment on the first day, having to figure out if we were on the right track and lugging the luggages in the cold snowing weather, as pulling the bags on the uneven ground was not easy. One needs to know that a 5 mins' walk on other days is equivalent to 15mins' walk in winter. The provision of a portable wifi router is very much appreciated. The quality of the towels could have been better. Cheryl has been very helpful and responded promptly via whatsapp and emails. She even helped me translate some Japanese instructions via whatsapp days after we have checked out. I would recommend this place if you are staying in Sapporo during seasons other than winter.
This host has 201 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Cheryl
Singaporean who loves the life in Japan!
Loves good food, traveling and meeting interesting people.
Speaks English, Japanese and Chinese.
The main motivation to share my holiday homes is to provide budget travelers a home away from home in Tokyo, Sapporo and Kyoto, and welcome more people to visit Japan at an affordable price. You don't have to burn your pockets to enjoy Japan.
Nearest convenience store within a minute walk.
In case you need medical attention.
Mon(phone number hidden)-728-2320
Public parking next to this clinic
10pm-8am: 100yen/hr, max500yen
8am-10pm: 100yen/20min, max1500yen.
More lots on left downstream.
Beautiful Hokkaido University campus changes color every season. Great for daily morning stroll.
In case you need urgent dental care.
Mon-Fri: 9am till 6pm
Sat: 9am till 12pm
Post office with international cashing facilities.
There are also public parking facilities in front and behind the post office.
This store has 7Bank ATM for international cashing services.
Electronics and Multimedia Megastore. Check out the latest gadgets and trend in town.
930am-1(phone number hidden)-808-1010
WIthin PASEO WEST 1F Factory Land.
OTC medication and sundries store.
Open 8am ~ 10pm
Rental car service at the west of JR Sapporo Station north exit.
Open 7am-(phone number hidden)EL:011-746-0919
Daiso is creating stores with unique value. It's mission is to help customers "Find Surprises and FUN!". it aims to provide quality, variety and uniqueness.
Check it up!
Wide range of products for your shopping pleasure. Basement supermarket available and food section starts slash sales after 730pm if you are interested to pack some dinner or breakfast home.
Sapporo JR Tower is a 173m 38 stories skyscraper, shopping mall and office complex. Located above JR Sapporo Station South entrance, and linked to Daimaru, APIA, PASEO, Stellar Place & ESTA etc.
In case you need police assistance "110"
Centrally located, Stellar Place houses seven floors of shopping and dining, and a cinema complex, all connecting to JR Tower, which hovers above and includes an office complex and four-star hotel.
Within PASEO EAST 1F
Post office with cashing facilities.
Sapporo Ramen Republic, UNIQLO, BIC CAMERA, LOFT, ABC Mart on various floors, and Food mall, Supermarket and Drugstore at basement 1.
Built in 1888, this building is also known as "Red Bricks" or akarenga. It has an octagonal dome the architecture of which was borrowed from that of the Massachusetts State House in the USA.
In case of urgent medical attention required.
Odori Park is in the center of Sapporo, separating the city into north & south. It is abt 1.5km offering pleasant green space during warmer months. The Sapporo Snow Festival is held here in early Feb.
The Sapporo TV Tower, built in 1957, is a 147.2 metre high TV Tower with an observation deck at a height of 90.38 metres. Located on the ground of Odori Park, the tower is open to tourists.
One of the oldest and most popular beer brands in Hokkaido. Go through the history of Sapporo beer and treat yourselves to nice Genghis Khan lamb BBQ with icy cold beer!