About this listing
Welcome to Sapporo, the capital of Hokkaido (Japan second largest island) and central to all activities throughout the year! Hokkaido, the paradise in Japan, Is blessed with fine snow, rich soil, clean water, beautiful flowers and delicious food! Beautiful throughout the 4 seasons and you will fall in love with it!!
**Many LCC Airlines fly to Sapporo (Shin Chitose Airport) from various parts of Japan!
(Holiday homes available in Tokyo and Kyoto too!)
Good news for travelers looking for local experiences and a cozy home in Sapporo Hokkaido!
* Serene yet convenient location, 5mins walk from JR Sapporo station, nice walking distances to places of interest in Sapporo and convenient to main sightseeing attractions in Hokkaido by train or self-drive
* Fast & Direct access from New Chitose Airport by JR Airport Express
* Nice Fully-furnished 17m2 Japanese-style tatami bedroom apartment with a functional kitchen area
* Room and the whole building have a central heating system to keep you warmed throughout the cold season
* Building equipped with fire safety measures
* FREE Pocket WiFi to keep you connected with Internet almost everywhere with your smartphone or any portable devices. Navigate around places, instant chats, search for train route & schedule, places of interest, gourmet and anything you need on your fingertips! (Will cost you ~1500yen daily if you rent at the airport)
* 5 mins walk to Sapporo station
(JR line, Nanboku line, Toho line)
Easy Access from Airport:
* 36 mins direct JR Airport Express from New Chitose Airport to JR Sapporo station (JPY1040)
* 60 mins 45km drive by expressway
Day trips from Sapporo by JR train (JR pass may be useful):
* 32 mins train ride to Otaru
* 66 mins train ride to Noboribetsu
* 80 mins train ride to Asahikawa
* 133 mins train ride to Niseko
* 143 mins train ride to Furano
* 150 mins train ride to Obihiro
* 50m from the beautiful Hokkaido University compound
* Around the JR Sapporo station has everything you need - Food, drinks, shopping, entertainment, night life, pharmacy, clinics, tourist information center etc.
* Underground shopping street link from Sapporo to Odori to Susukino
* Car rental services and inexpensive parking lots within short walking distance
* FREE usage of Pocket WiFi to keep you connected during your stay
* 2 comfortable Japanese futons (100x200cm each) on Tatami mats
* LED HDTV with HDMI/USB/HDD capabilities
* Table and Japanese Tea set
* Hair dryer
* Kitchen with utensils and basic seasoning for cooking
* Washlet toilet with warm seat
* Coin laundry with dryer available on the same floor
* Vacuum cleaner
* Clean Sheets and Towels
* Room Slippers
* Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Soap, Hand Soap, Detergent
* Complimentary beverages and snacks
* Travel guides and maps
Welcome to stay!
Scanned copies of passport and travel visa, where applicable, of all guests before check-in.
Strictly Non-Smoking in the apartment and the building premises.
Strictly no footwear on Tatami mats please.
No loud music or noise please.
Separate combustible, non-combustible and recyclable trash
Please take care of things in the apartment like your own.
Let it be your nice home away from home in Sapporo!
The location was perfect, literally 5 minutes from Sapporo Station with loads of shopping and restaurants to choose from. The futon and tatami were comfortable. The only down side was that it got unusually hot for Hokkaido and the a/c wasn't working and the small fan couldn't cool the room to a comfortable level. Other than that, Kanekonoheya is highly recommended.
Our stay at Cheryl's place was beyond awesome! Room is clean & fully equipped with the basic neccessity. Cheryl got everything well prepared that we feel so welcoming. Our Sapporo's trip went smooth with the help & tips given by Cheryl. She is a generous host, always prompt in replies! Thanks for the experience! We love your home. ;)
Small but cozy place with a very convenient location in Sapporo! Host is also very friendly and understanding.
We had a great time in hokkaido! Everything was well in the little but cozy room, and I really like the fragrance in it! It's near to Sapporo station and Hokkaido university, which make the room really accessible. Thank you so much, Cheryl!
Nice position because just need to spend 10 mins to Sapporo JR station and 15~20 mins to downtown by walk.
Behind the building is an University which have a garden view with fresh air.
Thank you for your patiently guide and very detail information, you are so nice!
Great location so close to station. Comfortable space definitely enough for two, thank you so much.
This host has 220 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Kaneko
Singaporean who loves the life in Japan!
Loves good food, traveling and meeting interesting people.
Speaks English, Japanese and Chinese.
The main motivation to share my holiday homes is to provide budget travelers a home away from home in Tokyo, Sapporo and Kyoto, and welcome more people to visit Japan at an affordable price. You don't have to burn your pockets to enjoy Japan.