About this listing
The house, dating from 1895, was renovated by an architect. Enjoy all the interior that its location.
The house of 150 consists of three stages:
* Ground floor :
- living room with kitchen (dishwasher, oven, induction hob, coffee machine, toaster ...),
- TV area with sofa
- lounge area on the terrace.
* First floor :
- office and library space + TV,
- a master bedroom (bed 160x200, dressing and bathroom and TV) and separate toilet.
* Second floor:
- a bedroom (1 Bed 140 x200 + 1 Bed 90x200),
- a bathroom and separate toilet.
- a second bedroom with a bz 140x190, + TV
* In the third floor :
- a bedroom under the roof for one person (120x200) + equipped with a desk + TV
- Toilet towel and bed linen
- Bicycles (2 adult bikes and 2 girls bikes)
- WIFI and a laptop PC
- Washing machine + tumble dryer
- Private garage free.
Interaction with Guests
It's our pleasure to answer your questions and share our enthusiasm for Angers and its region.
The pedestrianized center of Angers is a 5-minute walk from the house. You will find a nice neighborhood life: small shops, walks in the garden of Mail ...
Many public transport:
- The train station is accessible by tram or on foot
- The tram stop "Foch - Blue House" through the city from north to south,
- Bus No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 to stop "Lorraine".
Nous remettrons un état des lieux et un contrat de location lors de votre arrivée, il comportera les termes obligatoires pour que votre séjour se passe bien.
Le respect du voisinage est primordial pour nous.
Une maison très sympa à 5 minutes à pied du centre ville.
Accueil parfait de la part de nos hôtes.
Such a lovely house and very welcoming!! The house was perfect and couldn't ask for anything else. Highly recommend!!
Maison très agréable et très bien équipée, les photos étant conformes à la réalité. Laury & Cyril ont été très arrangeants ce qui nous a permis de profiter pleinement de notre séjour sur Angers.
Laury & Cyril were very helpful with advice and directions for our arrival and we were made to feel welcome in their home. The house was perfect! Immaculate, stylish and homely with a great balance of the latest appliances and tastefully restored wooden staircase and floors. We were a team of four staying on business so didn't have as much time to spend at the house as we would have liked, but we had a great time relaxing after long days of work, much nicer than it would have been at a hotel. We would love to return next year. The house was in a lovely, quiet neighbourhood and conveniently located, 10 minutes walk to the centre of town with many restaurants and bars to choose from.
Ce fut un agréable séjour : proche du parc d'exposition où nous avons pu y accéder sans bouchon...Donc l'emplacement était idéal pour nous....
This host has 21 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews