About this listing
The house, dating from 1895, was renovated by an architect. Enjoy all the interior that its location.
The house of 150 consists of three stages:
* Ground floor :
- living room with kitchen (dishwasher, oven, induction hob, coffee machine, toaster ...),
- TV area with sofa
- lounge area on the terrace.
* First floor :
- office and library space + TV,
- a master bedroom (bed 160x200, dressing and bathroom and TV) and separate toilet.
* Second floor:
- a bedroom (1 Bed 140 x200 + 1 Bed 90x200),
- a bathroom and separate toilet.
- a second bedroom with a bz 140x190, + TV
* In the third floor :
- a bedroom under the roof for one person (120x200) + equipped with a desk + TV
- Toilet towel and bed linen
- Bicycles (2 adult bikes and 2 girls bikes)
- WIFI and a laptop PC
- Washing machine + tumble dryer
- Private garage free.
Interaction with Guests
It's our pleasure to answer your questions and share our enthusiasm for Angers and its region.
The pedestrianized center of Angers is a 5-minute walk from the house. You will find a nice neighborhood life: small shops, walks in the garden of Mail ...
Many public transport:
- The train station is accessible by tram or on foot
- The tram stop "Foch - Blue House" through the city from north to south,
- Bus No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 to stop "Lorraine".
Nous remettrons un état des lieux et un contrat de location lors de votre arrivée, il comportera les termes obligatoires pour que votre séjour se passe bien.
Le respect du voisinage est primordial pour nous.