About this listing
This new home with panoramic, bi-coastal views is centrally located for all your North Shore and Upcountry activities. For those into water sports such as wind surfing kite boarding and surfing.
This property is set up for enJOYment of your surroundings in a relaxed comfortable environment. The design lives large with panoramic ocean views of the North and South Maui Shorelines and a deck perched on the edge of it all. And, wait until you see the sunsets!
Guests have full access.
Interaction with guests
I let my valued guests enjoy their privacy. I'm only here if there are questions or concerns.
The location offers the ideal mix of proximity to Makawao, Haleakala, and all the North Shore attraction yet worlds apart on it's own private land with spectacular views.
It is only a five minute walk to Makawao Town where there is a public bus stop, only $2 to go anywhere on the island! (though a rental car is recommended)
Other things to note
If notice of cancellation is received at least 90 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be
refunded less a $200 cancellation fee. Any cancellations made less than 90 days prior to
arrival will result in a full forfeiture of all payments made.
1. The renter and all adult guests are responsible for the rented property, its equipment
and the common property and agree to pay for all breakages, damage and losses that
may result from their stay. The renter agrees to be responsible for the behavior of
2. The house will be cleaned and an inventory taken before your arrival. Please leave
it reasonably clean and tidy upon departure.
3. Reservation is from 4:00 pm on day of arrival to 11:00 am on day of departure.
4. Local and long distance phone calls throughout Canada and the USA are included
in your rental and you can receive calls at (this number is only used
by guests so you can give it out freely during your stay). International calls outside
the USA and Canada will require a calling card. There is also Wi-Fi access.
5. The house and its grounds are used entirely at the risk of the renter and their guests.
The owner of the house is not liable for any injury, damage or loss whatsoever.
6. Smoking inside the house is not permitted.
7. Pets are permitted on a previously approved basis only.
8. The Renter and each adult guest agree on behalf of themselves and any children in
their charge that the property, its equipment and the common property will be used
entirely at their own risk and they will jointly hold harmless the owner from any
and all claims, losses, injury or expense arising from use of the rented Property,
equipment and common property by anyone.