- Kitchenette located in Asa Norte and near the North Avenue L2 and UNB - University of Brasilia and close to the main sights of the downtown area.
Apartment with 32m², 2nd floor, living room, large bedroom, fitted kitchen and bathroom.
- Single bed;
- Dining table;
- Wireless Internet;
- Air conditioning;
- Other utensils
- Bath towel and bedding every 4 days included.
- Block provided with shops, restaurants, bookstores, gyms.
- Served by public transport, with approximate distances:
- Airport - 16 km;
- Praça dos Três Poderes - 7 km;
- National stadium in Brasilia and Convention Center - 4.7 km;
- Brasília Mall - 3.3 km;
- Conjunto Nacional Mall - 3 km;
- Olhos D'Agua Park -
SQN 413 North Via L 2 - 2.7 km;
- City Park - 7.6 km.
Interaction with Guests
Guest has total privacy and may be attended by the hosts whenever necessary.
Public transportation is used by North Avenue L2, with bus stops about 150 to 200 meters.
There is a supermarket located about 600 meters towards north and the other with the same distance towards south.
Other Things to Note
nformation about Brasilia : - at first, the name " Brasilia " referred only to the region formed by the Pilot Plan and the National Park of Brasilia . However, currently applies the term " Brasilia " to the Federal District . - The route of the Pilot Plan follows the urban project designed by architect Lucio Costa , and most public buildings in the city , the designs of architect Oscar Niemeyer , are main attractions most visited by about a million tourists every year . - Brasilia was inaugurated on April 21, 1960 and is listed as a World Heritage Site by Unesco - . Planned in the 1950s , to have in (phone number hidden) inhabitants , the population of the Federal District reached 2.5 million people in 2010 and , considering the whole Federal District , is currently the fourth most populous capital of Brazil . - Unfortunately the transport system of the Federal District has a bus service especially costly and ineffective , an infrastructure that favors the private automobile . The subway serves, in part , the needs of the population of the cities of Guara , Águas Claras, Taguatinga, Ceilândia and Samambaia.
- For its urban layout , Brasilia has unique characteristics : . Federal District in the driver respects the crosswalk, just passerby signal with his hand the crossing; car traffic flows , in general , adequately , despite the large number of cars ; the city has a relatively high cost of living compared to other cities ; There is danger in the streets ( robberies , kidnappings thefts ) . - The climate is tropical of altitude ( (phone number hidden) meters above sea level ) , with a wet and rainy summer and a dry, mild winter . The average annual temperature is about 21 ° C , reaching 29.7 ° C average maximum in September , and 12.5 ° C average minimum in winter mornings in July .
The place is family environment and the goal is to host people to study, work and tourism activities, preferably for a guest or couple, up to a maximum 3 people.
Uproar, parties, drunkenness, attitudes that go against the morals and morality are not allowed or that may disturb the neighborhood.
Asked not to take visits to overnight in the apartment and not make noise after the 22 hours.
It is recommended to keep clean the utensils used during our stay.
A copy of identity card (Brazilian) or copy of passport (foreigners) will be required.
Milson me salvou, não tinha nada planejado para viajar e rapidamente se prestou para me alojar. Mais uma vez muito obrigado Milson. Ótima pessoa e muito prestativa!
Mais uma vez a hospedagem foi incrível, o senhor Milson foi muito solícito e amigável. O ambiente é muito tranquilo e o quarteirão do apartamento tem de tudo, desde restaurantes muito bons como o Bla's, drogaria, padaria, entre outras coisas. Só tenho elogios.
Milson was an excellent host, very helpful and quick to respond to any requests. Milson also kindly assisted us to arrange an early-morning taxi to the airport. The apartment was lovely, clean and well-located above some local shops and cafes. The apartment was within walking distance to supermarkets and the football stadium (approx. 4km).
Milson is a great airbnb host. He was easy to communicate with via airbnb and was accommodating when arranging a time to meet to collect the key. His apartment was very nice and had everything my 2 friends and I needed - comfortable beds, overall cleanliness, good shower, WIFI. We had no problems with the apartment and would recommend it to anyone visiting Brasilia. There is also a lovely cafe (Cafezinho) below the apartment for breakfasts.
Milson was a very friendly host and the area around is nice with places to eat and things like that. Decently close to the city and a nice open window to look out onto the street.
I only stayed at Milson's apt one day, and that was enough for him to show top notch hospitality. The place is great and the host will go out of his way to help you. On my way to the airport I realized I forgot my cell phone in the apt.,
So I called Milson at 6am and he drove from his home to the apt.(not that close by) to get my phone.
Sou morador de Brasília desde a sua inauguração, oriundo do Rio de (website hidden) e minha esposa temos o prazer de fornecer hospedagem a quem necessite permanecer temporariamente em Brasília para realizar trabalho, estudo, descanso ou turismo. Estejam a vontade para solicitar informações acerca de passeios, diversão, compras ou outros assuntos que possamos prestar ajuda. Obrigado.