Enjoy your beautiful bay front view in comfort. The Pelican’s Cove is a fantastic end unit villa with the best views overlooking the bay! So close to world famous beaches: Fort DeSoto, PassAGrille and St. Pete Beach are all a short distance away!
This bright, clean villa boasts new carpet, fresh paint, a remodeled kitchen with Quartz countertops in June 2013, and all new, comfortable furnishings. High speed and WiFi internet as well as unlimited long distance calling to US and Canada are included. Rates include FL sales tax (State and County tourist tax) and association parking sticker fees. The Boardwalk Pasta and Seafood restaurant (a local favorite!), the Tokyo Bay Japanese Restaurant, and Subway are a short walk down the road. PLEASE NOTE: Minimum stay of one month during high season (December - April). Shorter stays of a minimum of two weeks considered for other months!
Walk a few steps from your parking spot to the front door of your villa on the same level. Outdoor stairs lead you down to a beautiful, ground level pool. There's also convenient elevator access to get down to the ground floor if desired.
Interested in more than fantastic beaches and relaxing by the pool that gets sun all day? Then head to downtown to St. Petersburg, only 15 minutes away, for lively dining, museums, galleries, shopping, professional sports and more! You are only 30 minutes to Tampa: International airports, professional sports, fine dining and more! And it should go without saying that challenging golf courses are what this area is known for! If you are a golfer, the private Yacht and Country Club down the street offers summer guest memberships May September. Clearwater and Sarasota are about a 30 minute drive and Orlando, Disney World, or Busch Gardens makes a great day trip!
We know there are quite a few options to stay on our wonderful island, Isla del Sol, but there are not many with the prime location, serene views, and owners who take pride in their villa and have spent much time and resources making it as comfortable and convenient as possible for our guests. We want The Pelican’s Cove to be your home away from home. We look forward to having you!
Here’s a detailed listing of the villa and the amenities:
Master Bedroom: Brand new king size Simmons pillow top mattress, ample storage, 32” HDTV, cable, ceiling light and fan, walk-in closet, access to Master bath, stunning northern water views.
2nd Bedroom: 2 twin Beds, 32” HDTV, cable, access to balcony, ceiling light and fan, oversized windows with west/northwest water front view.
Bathrooms: 2 full baths with tubs and overhead showers. New vanities, mirrors, paint and accessories.
Kitchen: Extensively remodeled in June 2013 with plenty of cabinetry and Quartz countertops. New microwave, dishwasher, oven/range, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, and blender. Plenty of utensils!
Dining Area: Well lit area with pass through to kitchen. 4person dining table and chairs. There are additional folding chairs located in the balcony closet if there is a need for additional seating. Small laptop desk and chair.
Living Room: Gorgeous views! 42” HDTV with Blu Ray DVD player and HD cable. Comfortable, full-size convertible couch that sleeps 2.
Balcony and outdoor features: Watch the pelicans,dolphins, and the passing boats from the balcony or from the lovely shore grounds and community pier. Or check on your family members down by the pool off to your left. New outdoor ceiling fans add to your comfort. The sunsets never cease to amaze and you have a front row seat to enjoy the frequent fireworks displays!
Amenities: New washing machine and dryer in the unit. Air Conditioning, plenty of new linens & towels provided. Same level parking.
Communications: Telephone and digital answering machine to record your own personal greeting. Unlimited calling to U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico, wireless internet, and broadband access are included.
Pool & hot tub: Shared hot tub & heated pool on the lovely grounds overlooking the bay. Infinity pool feeling from the jacuzzi!
Entertainment: Fishing is common among the area's residents and guests. Pull on your waders and grab your pole or net and fish right in your backyard. Your family and friends will be right behind you, cheering you on from the balcony. Or grab your pole and tackle box and cast away from the community's fishing pier.
A few books and games will be waiting for you in your villa, but you can also check out the puzzles and entertainment going in the association's community room. Casa Del Mar 3 residents and guests are very welcoming and social!
Interaction with Guests
Call, text, email; we are there for you 24/7 in case you need anything. You'll have at least two contacts in our family during your stay and there is an onsite maintenance team who can also assist.
All renters must agree to the association's house rules in our rental agreement and submit an association application form, which we will send to you if you book a reservation with us.
We're including the rules here for your review so there aren't any surprises after the booking is confirmed! In general, know that this villa is in a residential area that has year-long residents; remember it's not a hotel.
These are straight from our association:
A. GENERAL RULES
1. Units must not be used for any other purpose than “single-family” residence
2. Units must not be sublet to a third party
3. Unit occupancy limits: 1 bedroom (4 persons), 2 bedrooms (6) and 3 bedrooms (8).
4. Owners must register renters with the Management company (minimum rental is 30 days)*
5. Owners must register all guests with the Management company, when the owner is not in residence.*
6. No commercial activity is to be conducted from the unit that involves client visits to the unit.
7. A maximum of six pool tags is authorized per unit.
8. The recreation rooms in Tower E & F may be used between the hours of 8:00 am and 11:00 pm.
9. Recreation rooms must be reserved beforehand, through the Management company, for private unit owner functions. A responsible unit owner must be present at all times during these functions.*
1. Guests or renters are not permitted to have pets.
2. Owners with pets must keep them on a leash while outside their units and pick up their droppings.
3. Feeding of birds is strictly prohibited anywhere in the complex.
4. Towels, clothing and other similar items must not be hung on balcony railings or pool fences.
5. Garbage must be properly bagged, sealed and placed in trash chute or bins.
6. Elevators, hallways, stairwell, lobbies and paved areas are not playgrounds for children.
7. Roller-skating, rollerblading, skateboarding are not permitted on the premises.
8. Bicycle riding is not permitted in the common areas; i.e., parking areas, garages, sidewalks or walkways.
9. The speed limit is 15 mph on all condominium roads including Sun Blvd.
10. Patio/balcony floor coverings, screening and hurricane shutters must be pre-approved and conform to
Casa 3 standards.
11. The installation of a satellite dish must be pre-approved and conform to Casa 3 standards.
12. Window blinds/drapes must be white or white backed, as seen from the outside.
13. Window tinting film must be pre-approved and the color must conform to Casa 3 standards.
C. SWIMMING AND THERMAL POOL RULES
1. Pool use shall be limited to residents and their guests
2. Pool hours are 8:00 am to 11:00 pm.
3. All bathers swim at their own risk
4. Each person must display a Casa 3 black pool tag
5. All persons are required to shower to remove sand, oil and lotions before entering pool or thermal pool.
6. Children under twelve (12) years of age just be accompanied by an adult at all times.
7. Incontinent persons are not permitted in pool or the thermal pool.
8. No glass is permitted in the pool or concrete deck area.
9. No beverages within 4 feet of the edge of the pool.
10. No food in the pool or deck area.
11. No inflatable toys in the pool.
12. Pool furniture may not be reserved or removed from pool deck area.
13. No pets allowed in pool areas, which includes the concrete decking and adjacent areas.
14. Bathing suits are to be worn in pools. Cutoffs, jeans, etc. not permitted.
15. Radios are to be played softly or earphones are required.
16. No running on pool deck or in surrounding area.
17. A maximum of thirteen (13) persons is allowed in the pool at any one time.
D. PARKING RULES
1. All vehicles must have a valid permit displayed if parked overnight or in excess of 24 hours.
2. Vehicles must be parked in the space assigned to them.
3. Owners with multiple vehicles may lease one additional parking space.
4. Parking in another owner’s space requires that owner’s written approval and a permit.
5. No boats, campers, motor homes, trailers, pods or trucks (over ¾ ton) are permitted in parking areas, including townhouse carports.
6. Commercial vehicles are not permitted to park overnight on the property.
7. No car is to be backed into any parking space.
8. Bicycles are to only be parked or stored in one of the bicycle storage rooms, bike racks or inside the owner’s unit.
E. BBQ GRILLS
1. The use of charcoal grills on Tower, Villa patios or balconies is strictly prohibited. (Per Fire Marshall)
2. Gas grills may be used on Townhouse patios.
3. Electric grills may be used on patios or balconies.
We enjoyed the stay very much and we felt so comfortable as we would be at home. The location is very quite and fully equipped with everything you need for daily life. We enjoyed especially the balcony and the exceptional view on the water with all the animals around. A spectacle of life from morning to dawn with all the birds, flying fishes, dolphins, sail- and fishing boats.
It was like to be in a constant movie theater for us ! Just wonderful !
(As I am writing this comment, dolphins are swimming by and pelicans are diving for fishes :-) )
Swiss people usually are very conservative with compliments, but this is the best place we only could dream of ! Really ! Not too big, not too small for 3-4 people and only a few minutes by car from everything (Beaches, shopping facilities, restaurants, golf course over the street, museums, theaters, sport stadiums and historic locations).
And something else that is important: The hosts Nick and Jenny are just amazing ! Always supportive if needed and with a good taste for furniture.
Thanks so much !!!
This is a BEAUTIFUL location and an even more beautiful condo! Jenny is the perfect host- always there when I needed her. Everything at the condo is immaculate. You can really feel the love that went in to making it a great get-a-way location. I had the pleasure to stay for four months as a traveling nurse and had everything there I could ever need or want. I even went to IKEA and purchased the same bedroom linens because they were so soft and comfortable! WONDERFUL place to stay- pure magic! I will be looking to stay again in the future. thanks so much Jenny! -Rachael
Absolutely beautiful place. Great quite vacation area. Very nice pool, hot tub, and area. The view from the balcony is stellar.
I enjoyed my stay at this condo. It was very clean and comfortable. The condo is in a good location , close to beaches and I-275. The complex is quiet and the grounds are well maintained. As well the complex staff and neighbours are friendly and helpful. The owners provided a Sun pass transponder which made for convenient travel over the local bridges. Also, the owners always responded quickly to any questions I had about the condo or area. Definitely, I will return to this condo.
This lovely condo/villa has been affectionately named "Pelican's Cove" by its owners ( mom, daughter, son, and son in-law) because these beautiful birds seem to love hanging out in the waters right below our balcony!
We live and work in the Chicago area where the weather is generally less than ideal so many of our vacations were spent along the gulf coast of Florida. It turned out that the St Petersburg area became our favorite destination; my sister, Julie, actually met her husband there and their beautiful wedding took place at the Don CeSar hotel!
Because our family loves the water almost as much as the pelicans do - and of course we appreciate the Florida sunshine, the sandy beaches, the entertainment offered and the close proximity to the Tampa international airport - it was only a matter of time before we took the plunge earlier this year and purchased this outstanding unit, first and foremost for the magnificent water views offered from each window. Sitting on the balcony, watching those incredible sunsets...well, one just does not ever get tired of that!
We have since remodeled and totally refurbished our unit with the comfort and happiness of our guests in mind. We want you to spend your 'best vacation ever' at the Pelican's Cove and want to make sure that you love our villa so much that you reserve your time with us year after year!
If you cannot get away for one month, we may be able to accommodate your schedule, especially during the summer months.
My family and I look forward to welcoming you to this wonderful vacation retreat and invite you to contact us with any questions that you may have.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jenny, Julie, Nick, and Mark