About this listing
1) This is a fully furnished studio with speedy and data-unlimited wifi, kitchen, TV & private toilet/shower room.
2) few steps from supermarkets, pubs, shopping centers, restarunts (Chinese, Western & etc.)
3) there are various transportation (MTR, buses, mini-busee) 24 hours easy and fast access to other districts, i.e. Admiralty, Central (SOHO, Lan Kwai Fong), Mongkok, Repulse Bay, Stanley Market, Hong Kong Exhibition & Convention Centre....
4) You will have your keys and are free to go in & out 24 hours. Just try to be quiet and not disturbing the neightbours when you close the doors especially after 11pm.
5) Please keep the toilet and kitchen clean. Clear hairs and rubbish from output of drainge.
6) Make yourself home.
7) usually, my mobile/email are always on before midnight. please feel free to contact me for any information or help.
8) Generally speaking, it's quite safe in this dirstrict (just beware of pickpocket)
Welcome! Make your home. if possible, let me know your flight# and arrival time (just in case of delay, I can check airline hotline for update information. Also send message to me when you've landed and start from Hong Kong Airport to Causeway Bay.
# USD200 is required as deposit for keys, damage or lose of applainces.
Place is exactly how described in the publication. The MTR is near, what was very convenient to me. The place is secure, nice and clean. Is near to many important commercial centres. Kitty, the host, is a wonderful person, she was very helpful and responsible, she answered any question that I had about HK, definitly she marks the difference. I'm sure I will check with she my next stay in HK.
This is not the first time I'm locating with this host in HK.
And sure that not the last time.
Best balance between good location and price.
2 min to MTR, 4 min to "Welcome mart", safe, clean, private room.
It was a nice stay in Hong Kong, our 3rd time, but still found a lot of new places to see! Kitty is a welcoming and helpful host, check-in went smoothly - we just phoned Kitty upon arrival to the address, and she explained how to come up and meet her. The apartment is neat, quiet and has everything you might need for a short stay. The location is good because MTR and buses are just 5 minutes of walking. The neighborhood is also quite safe and pleasant - some shops, food markets, local restaurants, boutiques etc. We thank Kitty for her apartment, and we recommend it to other travelers.
Host very accommodating and well organised, shampoo and shower gel provided etc. Easy to find, very centrally located. Great value for money.
Kitty was very accommodating and knew a lot about the area. The room is small but no smaller than the pictures suggest. Very nice part of the city, close to the metro, Time Square, and Victoria Park
It was a wonderful experience. Kitty and living room were amazing. I recommend it to everyone!
This host has 239 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews