About this listing
1) This is a fully furnished studio with speedy and data-unlimited wifi, kitchen, TV & private toilet/shower room.
2) few steps from supermarkets, pubs, shopping centers, restarunts (Chinese, Western & etc.)
3) there are various transportation (MTR, buses, mini-busee) 24 hours easy and fast access to other districts, i.e. Admiralty, Central (SOHO, Lan Kwai Fong), Mongkok, Repulse Bay, Stanley Market, Hong Kong Exhibition & Convention Centre....
4) You will have your keys and are free to go in & out 24 hours. Just try to be quiet and not disturbing the neightbours when you close the doors especially after 11pm.
5) Please keep the toilet and kitchen clean. Clear hairs and rubbish from output of drainge.
6) Make yourself home.
7) usually, my mobile/email are always on before midnight. please feel free to contact me for any information or help.
8) Generally speaking, it's quite safe in this dirstrict (just beware of pickpocket)
Welcome! Make your home. if possible, let me know your flight# and arrival time (just in case of delay, I can check airline hotline for update information. Also send message to me when you've landed and start from Hong Kong Airport to Causeway Bay.
# USD200 is required as deposit for keys, damage or lose of applainces.
This is not the first time I'm locating with this host in HK.
And sure that not the last time.
Best balance between good location and price.
2 min to MTR, 4 min to "Welcome mart", safe, clean, private room.
It was a nice stay in Hong Kong, our 3rd time, but still found a lot of new places to see! Kitty is a welcoming and helpful host, check-in went smoothly - we just phoned Kitty upon arrival to the address, and she explained how to come up and meet her. The apartment is neat, quiet and has everything you might need for a short stay. The location is good because MTR and buses are just 5 minutes of walking. The neighborhood is also quite safe and pleasant - some shops, food markets, local restaurants, boutiques etc. We thank Kitty for her apartment, and we recommend it to other travelers.
Host very accommodating and well organised, shampoo and shower gel provided etc. Easy to find, very centrally located. Great value for money.
Kitty was very accommodating and knew a lot about the area. The room is small but no smaller than the pictures suggest. Very nice part of the city, close to the metro, Time Square, and Victoria Park
It was a wonderful experience. Kitty and living room were amazing. I recommend it to everyone!
I was given a different room than this one as it wasn't ready and cleaned. The one i got was "wifiCauseway Bay cozy stu 2mins>MTR" which was fine and similar in size.
Ups : very close to transports and shops and no problems to get in or out at any time.The neighbours weren't noisy although the walls seemed rather thin. The room is more than fine for one or two people for a few days . No problems with hot water or wifi.
Downs: the room could do with a deep cleaning and a good fresh coat of pain , and the closets need to be emptied of whatever is inside.Same thing for the fridge (but thanks to the previous occupants for the pack of beers though !). There must be some proper dishes (one cup , one plate is far from enough ) and cuttlery (none at all), aswell as some extra blankets/towels. I would certainly book that room again if these little things were improved !
This host has 234 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews