1) This is a fully furnished studio with speedy and data-unlimited wifi, kitchen, TV & private toilet/shower room.
2) few steps from supermarkets, pubs, shopping centers, restarunts (Chinese, Western & etc.)
3) there are various transportation (MTR, buses, mini-busee) 24 hours easy and fast access to other districts, i.e. Admiralty, Central (SOHO, Lan Kwai Fong), Mongkok, Repulse Bay, Stanley Market, Hong Kong Exhibition & Convention Centre....
4) You will have your keys and are free to go in & out 24 hours. Just try to be quiet and not disturbing the neightbours when you close the doors especially after 11pm.
5) Please keep the toilet and kitchen clean. Clear hairs and rubbish from output of drainge.
6) Make yourself home.
7) usually, my mobile/email are always on before midnight. please feel free to contact me for any information or help.
8) Generally speaking, it's quite safe in this dirstrict (just beware of pickpocket)
Welcome! Make your home. if possible, let me know your flight# and arrival time (just in case of delay, I can check airline hotline for update information. Also send message to me when you've landed and start from Hong Kong Airport to Causeway Bay.
# USD200 is required as deposit for keys, damage or lose of applainces.
I was given a different room than this one as it wasn't ready and cleaned. The one i got was "wifiCauseway Bay cozy stu 2mins>MTR" which was fine and similar in size.
Ups : very close to transports and shops and no problems to get in or out at any time.The neighbours weren't noisy although the walls seemed rather thin. The room is more than fine for one or two people for a few days . No problems with hot water or wifi.
Downs: the room could do with a deep cleaning and a good fresh coat of pain , and the closets need to be emptied of whatever is inside.Same thing for the fridge (but thanks to the previous occupants for the pack of beers though !). There must be some proper dishes (one cup , one plate is far from enough ) and cuttlery (none at all), aswell as some extra blankets/towels. I would certainly book that room again if these little things were improved !
Приятная и чистая студия в самом сердце Causeway Bay. Отлично подходит для одного большого парня как я.
Очень удобное расположение: вокруг много ресторанов, торговых центров, два небольших рынка и парк. Метро действительно в нескольких минутах ходьбы.
Хозяйка вежливая и отзывчивая.
+ amazing location (the heart ot the city, close to MTR, buses, shops)
+ Kitty is an excellent host - helpfull, very friendly, she met us, gave us extra blanket, answered our questions.
+ good view from window, low price:))
- apartment is too small, but enough for two people. require renovation, I think.
The place was small, but it's typical of Hong Kong. The place was clean, safe and on a good location close to the causeway Bay metro, many restaurants, stores and shopping center. I was very pleased with my stay here as I go to other countries to visit the main tourist sites and not to sleep or hang out on an apartment or hotel, so this place was more than great for all my needs.
The apartment was as described in a great location in Causeway Bay. Although small and a bit tight for two with large backpacks, the space is manageable. Communication with Kitty was easy for the most part, although we needed to phone Kitty on arrival to gain entry as SMS did not appear to work.
Kitty met me outside the apartment building and showed me the room, explaining a few things helpfully. The room was clean and tidy and in a great location to get out and see Hong Kong. Like most places here it is small, particularly the bathroom, and it might be a bit squashed for two people but it was great for one.
Kitty was friendly and (website hidden) I was travelling alone and she waited me at the nearest station and guide me to the place. She also provide me the maps and attractions which made my trip such a pleasant one. The place was in the middle of town and with MTR just across the street. Although the room is small yet clean and complete with all the necessary. The environment also quiet and safe. I would definitely recommend this stay to single traveller. One word to describe Superb!
This host has 199 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews