Rent a nice and comfortable Entire Apartment in the best area the capital has to offer, with excellent and friendly atmosphere for only $1500 for three weeks or $1300 a month with WiFi (high speed), air conditioner, TV, fridge, phone, with balcony with a beautiful view, kitchen well equipped, coffee / tea station, extra guest is Free.
The apartment is located in the "Zona Gazcue" Gazcue is one of the oldest city of Santo Domingo. Its position is privileged for many reasons. Is on the list of things to see at Santo Domingo. Within walking distance from the Colonial Zone of Santo Domingo, is a place not to be missed. Here you can find stores in which to buy Dominican art, museums, shopping of any kind, restaurants, clubs, outdoor music.
Withing walking distance from:
-Zona Colonial (must see this)
-Malecon (must see this)
- Dominican Man Museum 1.9km 4 min
- National Aquarium 8.5km 12 min
- Museum of the Royal Houses 2.1km 6 min
- Aqua Splash 9.1km 13 min
- Columbus Park 1.8km 5 min
- Fortaleza Ozama 3.7km 8 min
- Alcázar de Colón 2.4km 6 min
- Embassy of the United States of America 1.8km 4 min
- Playa Caribe 47.4 km, 38 min
- Plaza españa 2.2km 6 min
- Columbus Lighthouse 5.5km 12 min
- First Cathedral of America 1.7km 5 min
- Malecon 300 meters 1 min
- Clean towels
- Clean Sheets
- Cleaning lady
- Power on 24/7
Services with extras:
- Transportation from the Airport to the apartment $40
- Colonial District tour, beach tour and city tours packages
3 weeks / $1500
a monthly stay / $1300
Feel Like home and if you have any question, just ask me :)
. Let me know the time of arrival and ill be glad to pick you up. The extra guest is free
- The Entire Apartment has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
We are going to make sure you have good stories to talk about.
To ensure a perfect stay
- No loud music
- No parties
- Lock all doors when leaving
- Turn off all lights and appliances when leaving
- Turn off heater and/or air conditioner when leaving
- Clean any spills right away!
- Don't bother the neighbors
- Don't damage the apartment or furnishings
- Time of Check out 11:00am ( in order for the apartment to be clean again )
- Time of Check in 03:00pm ( in order to receive the apartment clean )
- A/C can only be turn on for 8 hours a day
- Enjoy your stay!
This is my second stay and I will be back again soon. Francisco is a terrific host and the cleaning lady, Migelina is terrific.
Toido fue estupendo. Francisco es super atento y el apartemento esta muy bien ubicado y es super seguro. Limpio y bien decorado.
The reservation was canceled 26 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
AWESOME!!!!! We rented a car and we were given a clicker which opened and closed the garage door leading to the lower level. And oh! we were assigned private parking space which was only 2 seconds from the elevator which takes you up to your floor. No need to walk up to the main floor to catch the elevator. The apartment is fantastic!! Brand new building. There is available A/C but you do not need it and believe because I cannot do without A/C back in New York. There is a constant breeze flowing through the apartment 24 hours. Adequate security and serenity. Great neighborhood 2-3 minutes walk from the Malecon sea front. We did not need Francisco because everything was in place but he was only one minute away if needed.
Un très belle appartement pour ceux qui veulent visiter Saint Domingue.
Très beau dans une résidence sécurisé.
Francisco est un hôte (website hidden) pas hésiter à prendre les guagua (bus locaux) pour vous déplacer en ville. c'est tellement pas chère, mieux et pratique!
Bref, "The perfect stay!! c'est pas un mensonge!!
This condo looks exactly like you see it. I never take time to write a review but I really felt that it was a must. Everything Francisco said he would do he did and on time. He arranged my ground transportation which was amazing...Mr. Brito. I felt at home and I stayed 10 days! I surely plan on returning. I felt safe as far as the security. It was all great!
Francisco was a great and responsive host and we enjoyed our stay. Thank you.
This host has 58 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I consider myself a person with whom you can spend good and interesting moments.
I like to meditate, read, listen to music, spend pleasant moments with family, friends and new acquaintances.
Life is Great disfrutala. :)