About This Listing
Visit our cosy apartment in Gdańsk! The Fahrenheit's House is comfortably furnished and well equipped apartment just in the heart of 1000-year-old Gdansk.
Visit our apartment located in the heart of Gdansk!
The Fahrenheit's House is comfortably furnished and well equipped apartment just in the heart of 1000-year-old Gdansk.
It is a quiet and spacious apartment in the strict center of Gdansk (50 metres from famous Long Market - Dlugi Targ Street and Hard Rock Cafe :), located on 3rd floor (no elevator), next doors from the place of birth of Daniel G. Fahrenheit, creator of Fahrenheit's scale.
There is a living room with dining area, sofa, armchair and two single beds, a bedroom on the attic with a king size bed (steep stairs), single room with a single bed, well-equipped kitchen and clean bathroom with shower.
Apartment's unusual location close to famous monuments of historical Gdansk, proximity to the major public transportation points and shopping centers, also wealth of restaurants and caffes, highlight the attractiveness of the stay at the Fahrenheit’s House!
Feel invited and you will feel like at home!
All prices include the rental of the entire apartment and utilities:
- bed clothes
- in the kitchen: fridge, coffee maker, kettle, oven, toaster, coffee, tea, salt und pepper, sugar, oil and spices, all dishes
- TV set
- free WIFI access!
- maps and brochures
- washing machine
- ironing board
Interaction with Guests
We have much information about where to go and where to eat and drink (and which places to avoid). Besides we live nearby so that we may provide you with all the help you need!
Other Things to Note
Some pieces of advice:
A. DO not exchange money at the airport due to v. bad currency rate they offer (one of our guests has done it)
B. DO not order alcohol at Kleopatra restuarant on Długa street
1. The apartment is located on 3rd floor and has NO LIFT. There are also attic stairs in the apartment (steep).
2. Pls let us know of your arrival (departure) - if possible exact time - we'll be constantly in phone/email contact.
3. There is a washing machine in the appartment - if you need, just use it.
4. We insist on a strict NO SMOKING policy. Please do not smoke in the apartment, even out the windows.
5. As is customary in this type of short-term vacation rental, there's no housekeeping service during your stay.
6. Your CHECK-IN can be anytime after 12pm and your check-out can be anytime up to 10am.
7. Please replace anything you break. If, for some reason, you cannot replace something, please let us know so that we can replace it for the next guests.
8. We expect that you'll respect and enjoy the calm of the building's tenants.
Besides - feel as at home and enjoy your stay! :)
Great place: very calm and still close to the city centre. Everything was organized properly. I would definitely go there again.
Très bon accueil avec toutes les explications concernant l'appartement, le quartier et bonnes adresses à Gdansk.
Brilliant! Lovely place to stay right in the centre of the Old Town.
Agnieszka wasn't there, but we were met by Maciej and Julia who were really helpful, leaving us with a list of great places to go in Gdansk. Maciej was also kind enough to arrange a taxi to the airport for us, which was greatly appreciated.
Agnieszka's flat is a wonderful place to stay at if you visit Gdanks. It is ideally situated in the city center, very clean and has everything you need for a city trip. Agnieszka is utterly helpful and provided us with plenty of information and maps and made us feel very welcome. She got back to me concerning each and every email very quickly. I can only recommend staying at her place when visiting Gdansk!
Agnieszka's husband, Maciej, showed us the apartment and gave us lots of recommendations for places to visit. The apartment is in a fabulous location, right next to the main square (Długi Targ), so we were really close to the main tourist attractions. The apartment is a bit old and the appliances are a bit temperamental (e.g., we struggled a bit with the hot water heater for morning showers), but if you take that to be part of the charm of the place, then you'll have an enjoyable stay.
About the Host, Agnieszka
I was born in Gdańsk and as I do like to travel with my family, I know how important is to get large piece of local advice about real sights and points of interests.
This is exactly what we offer!