Visit our cosy apartment in Gdańsk! The Fahrenheit's House is comfortably furnished and well equipped apartment just in the heart of 1000-year-old Gdansk.
Visit our apartment located in the heart of Gdansk!
The Fahrenheit's House is comfortably furnished and well equipped apartment just in the heart of 1000-year-old Gdansk.
It is a quiet and spacious apartment in the strict center of Gdansk (50 metres from famous Long Market - Dlugi Targ Street and Hard Rock Cafe :), located on 3rd floor (no elevator), next doors from the place of birth of Daniel G. Fahrenheit, creator of Fahrenheit's scale.
There is a living room with dining area, sofa, armchair and two single beds, a bedroom on the attic with a king size bed (steep stairs), single room with a single bed, well-equipped kitchen and clean bathroom with shower.
Apartment's unusual location close to famous monuments of historical Gdansk, proximity to the major public transportation points and shopping centers, also wealth of restaurants and caffes, highlight the attractiveness of the stay at the Fahrenheit’s House!
Feel invited and you will feel like at home!
All prices include the rental of the entire apartment and utilities:
- bed clothes
- in the kitchen: fridge, coffee maker, kettle, oven, toaster, coffee, tea, salt und pepper, sugar, oil and spices, all dishes
- TV set
- free WIFI access!
- maps and brochures
- washing machine
- ironing board
Interaction with Guests
We have much information about where to go and where to eat and drink (and which places to avoid). Besides we live nearby so that we may provide you with all the help you need!
Other Things to Note
Some pieces of advice:
A. DO not exchange money at the airport due to v. bad currency rate they offer (one of our guests has done it)
B. DO not order alcohol at Kleopatra restuarant on Długa street
1. The apartment is located on 3rd floor and has NO LIFT. There are also attic stairs in the apartment (steep).
2. Pls let us know of your arrival (departure) - if possible exact time - we'll be constantly in phone/email contact.
3. There is a washing machine in the appartment - if you need, just use it.
4. We insist on a strict NO SMOKING policy. Please do not smoke in the apartment, even out the windows.
5. As is customary in this type of short-term vacation rental, there's no housekeeping service during your stay.
6. Your CHECK-IN can be anytime after 12pm and your check-out can be anytime up to 10am.
7. Please replace anything you break. If, for some reason, you cannot replace something, please let us know so that we can replace it for the next guests.
8. We expect that you'll respect and enjoy the calm of the building's tenants.
Besides - feel as at home and enjoy your stay! :)
Bardzo miły kontakt, super miejsce w fajnej lokalizacji :) w ścisłym centrum, wkoło kilka ciekawych miejsc do tego żeby się posilić. Samo mieszkanie zadbane i duże :) Polecam wszystkim
We stayed with 4 friends in the appartment - it was a great experience, the location is superb and the appartment is clean and well equiped. I can really recommend this place!
We recommend this apartment, very well placed in the center of Gdansk. We had a good welcome and Agnieszka gave us some good advice advice on what places to visit and some good places to eat.
Great apartment in old town Gdansk. It's location is perfect for a city trip. The apartment itself has everything you need. The letters where very friendly and gave us some good advice on what places to visit and some good places to eat. We had a good experience and I would recommend this apartment.
We were four persons staying in the apartment which is located very centrally and is very nice and clean. Unusually well equipped with everything one might need. The hosts gave us very good information beforehand and are very friendly. We have absolutely nothing to complain about and are super satisfied with our stay. Highly recommended!
Nice cosy appartment, very centrally located. The contact with agnieszka and her husband was really good as well. Definitely recommended if you plan on visiting the beatifull Gdansk!
Pani Agnieszka to bardzo sympatyczna i kontaktowa osoba. Mieszkanie bardzo czyste, w pełni wyposażone. Nic dodać, nic ująć. Świetna lokalizacja, zaledwie po wyjściu z kamienicy byłam już na Starówce :)
I was born in Gdańsk and as I do like to travel with my family, I know how important is to get large piece of local advice about real sights and points of interests.
This is exactly what we offer!