About this listing
The new apartment, with a real King Bed and Flexible Check In & Check Out (*) has an excellent view of the city. Close of all attractions and subway.
(*) Check-In in and Check-Out are flexible if there are no reservations before or after arrival.
The new apartment, with a real King Bed and Flexible Check In and Check Out (*), 40 m2, has an excellent view of the city.
Before Booking (**)
- Before requesting reservation, I appreciate that you have verified the following information in your airbnb account: photo, mail and cell phone.
- Please read this description first. I receive many questions that are already explained in this description.
- Please, when you are writing a message please do it in Spanish or English. / Porfavor, al escribirme un mensaje hacerlo en español o inglés.
The apartment is located two blocks from the Subway, "Santa Lucía" Station or "Universidad Católica" Station (Both station in Line 1, the most important subway line in Santiago).
The sector is very attractive to know the Barrio Bellas Artes, Barrio Lastarria, Barrio Bellavista, Mercado Central (Seafood Market and others), Cerro Santa Lucia, Feria Santa Lucía (where you can buy souvenirs), Museo de Bellas Artes, Parque Forestal, Palacio de la Moneda, Cultural Center, the Faculty of Medicine of the Catholic University and the Faculty of Architecture of the University of Chile, El Centro Cultural Gabriela Mistral (GAM), San Francisco Church and the National Library.
You can see in front of apartment the Cerro Santa Lucia (which is across the Avenue). Also has a view of the city in which you can see the Cerro San Cristobal, the Torre Entel and new Titanium and Costanera Center Towers (the highest in Latin America).
SERVICES AVAILABLE (NEAR TO APARTMENT)
- Metro (2 blocks)
- Minimarket on the first floor of the building
- Supermarket (1 block)
- Drugstore across the street
- "Feria Santa Lucía" (2 blocks, where you can buy souvenirs at a good price).
- Food (Chinese, burgers, sushi) (1-2 Blocks).
- Hospital of the Catholic University across the street (1 block)
- Gas Station (1 block).
The apartment is fully equipped, so you only have to worry about knowing the city.
The apartment includes:
- 1 Real Bedroom with King bed (linens included).
- If you need it, I can provide to you a cell phone to make calls within Chile. For this, you paid the minutes you have used. (You can leave the money on the desk before your departure).
- 1 bathroom (towels, hair dryer, toilet paper).
- Living room - kitchen (refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, juice making machine, kettle, electrical coffee maker and Italian-style coffee maker, etc.).
- 1 small cozy terrace (with table and chairs)
- 1 Office Room.
- Thermo 80L for hot water in the shower
- Internet (Wi-fi)
- Cable TV.
- Phone to make local calls within santiago (not for calling mobile phones). To call mobile phones I can provide to you a mobile phone (see the description above).
- Bills (Light, Water, Common Expenses).
- The building has a washer and dryer (coin-operated machines).
If you want, you can recycle your waste. I have a special box to deposit the recycled waste.
Check-In: 15:00 / Check-Out: 12:00.
(*) Check-In in and Check-Out are flexible if there are no reservations before or after arrival. If you arrive earlier and the apartment is not yet available, we can arrange the alternative to keep your bags a few hours before you entering the apartment.
(**) Before booking please complete your profile on Airbnb. Airbnb is based on trust. You as a guest has more information than me for choose the best option for you. With the photos and reviews of my apartment and my quality as host, you know everything that you need to know before book. In other hand, the information that I have to know you a little better is your photo and the verifications that you can confirm on airbnb as your mail, your cell and / or ID.
Subway - 2 blocks
Bus - 1 block and 2 block
The apartment is NON Smoking, but you can smoke on the terrace, taking care to close the door. It is not allowed to have parties and loud noises.
Check-In in and Check-Out are flexible only if there are no reservations before or after arrival. We always try to give our best to coordinate the check in and check out of our guests.
Enjoy the apartment and the city!
Adorei a experiência de alugar apê em Santiago, especialmente pela escolha que fiz. O apto da Cote tem tudo que precisamos qd estamos fora da nossa casa e ainda está bem localizado. Recomendo muito!
Another great stay and a nice new wooden floor in the bedroom.
This place is ideal for me & hope to be using it again.
El departamento se encuentra perfectamente ubicado, muy cerca del metro Santa Lucia, tiene una vista de la cordillera buenisima,
es muy comodo y cuenta con todo lo necesario para una estadía perfecta.
Lo recomiendo ampliamente y Cote es muy amable y contesta todas las consultas a la brevedad.
Loved the location and the apartment. It was pretty much as described. The views were great. A tad noisy especially after a Chilean win (Copa America was ongoing) but it's in the heart of the city so we expected it. Views were great. Would recommend staying here to anyone visiting.
Great place, great view, great location. The house manual (instructions) covers everything. The laundry room was easy to use. It's also helpful to know that the apartment has a landline telephone. Cote was always available via e-mail for consultations. She also was kind enough to check in with me and offer suggestions when my suitcase was delayed. If I come back to Santiago, I hope to stay there again!
Thank you Cote for being so awesome and accommodating and for making my stay here every time so wonderful!
A great place to stay, exactly as pictured, all facilities are in a good condition, wifi is stable but sluggish, location is good too.
Addressing some of the previous reviews, you don't always have to go near the hospitals, there is subway station, bus stop and park nearby. As for noise, it's noticeable, but host provides earplugs just in case you have hard time handling it. The view is amazing too.
Host was responsive and allowed me to check in early and leave late, which is not always an option.
All in all its a great place to stay and I would definitely would like to pay another visit to it.
This host has 57 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Cote
Hi ! My name is Cote, I'm from Santiago, Chile and I have 35 years. I like music, movies, books and spending time outdoors. One of my favorite hobbies is playing drums, I love rock and I am currently learning songs by Led Zeppelin. My boyfriend and I love dogs!.
We like where we stayed is clean, without partys or loud music. When we travel we like to walk in many places, go to restaurants and museum, so, we search a place to rest. My boyfriend is an architect, we enjoy a lot the architecture of the city.
Favorite foods, many!!. Pasta is my weakness and if the pasta is prepared with seafood much better.
We are good guests and now good host !!!, clean, quiet, and honest.
Please, when you are writing a message please do it in Spanish or English.