1. Korail Airport Railroad (aka AREX) and 3 minutes of walk are all you need to get here from Incheon Airport
- Take Korail Airport Railroad (aka AREX) on B1(Basement) Floor at Incheon International Airport
- By train it takes 55 minutes and around $7 of fare
- Get off at Seoul Station, and the apartment is right next to the station, only 3 minutes by walk
2. Located at the Heart of Seoul and Optimally Located for ……
- Business: 8 min. to Seoul Finance Center and City Hall, 15 min. to Youido Financial Street, 40 min. to Gang-nam Area
- Shopping: 10 min. to Lotte Department Store (and Duty Free Shop), Myung-Dong Area
- Entertainment: 18 min. to Itaewon, 23 min. to Hongdae
- Travel outside Seoul: Take KTX (High-speed Railway) at Seoul Station, the hub station for all routes
3. Well-managed and Fully-furnished Duplex Studio
- Keep Privacy: Using Entire Studio with 100% Privacy
- Sleep: Queen-size Bed with Bedclothes from IKEA, Optional Single-size Mattress
- Refresh: 32 inch LCD TV, IKEA Armchair
- Work: Free 50 Mbps WiFi, Table and Chair
- Laundry: Built-in Laundry Machine and Iron
- Eat: Refrigerator, Coffee Pot, a 24/7 Convenience Store in the building, and a hypermart in walking distance
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||$15 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Monthly Price:||$1850 /month|
|Check In:||1:00 AM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Jay is a very thoughtful host. He arranged to meet us at the train station and brought us to the apartment. He spoke fluent English and gave us clear directions to move around the vicinity as well as how to use the home appliances. The house was very clean and had all necessary items. We had a very pleasant stay.
The apartment is in a great location, very accessible to all attractions, walking distance to lotte mart, outlets, restaurants and the metro station. The apartment is cosy, has all the things you need to make your stay a great one. Jay also provided portable wifi which was really useful! Will definitely stay again when in Seoul next!
The apartment is exactly how it looks in the pictures and big enough for 4pax. All the amenities are there, thought some hiccup with the air conditioner, Jay managed to resolved once i feedback to him. Nice,helpful and patient host. Always there to answer your queries. Host provided 1 set portable wifi, which you can bring along when you are out of the apartment.
Jay's Duplex is convenient and center to everything in Seoul. Close to public transportation, markets, local restaurants and close enough to walk to other neighborhoods. If you get lost, look for the station and you'll find your way. Jay is organized and keeps his guest well informed of the area, transportation and the workings around the apartment, especially if you can't read Korean. Quick to response to all your questions and concerns. I would stay with Jay again if I am ever back in Seoul.
Jay and Jessie were so helpful! Jessie met us at Seoul station and showed us the way to the duplex. She then went through their instructions and answered any of our questions. The instructions showed us how to get to Seoul station, a written Korean address to show taxi drivers and how to use the appliances. The accommodation was clean, homely and modern. Everything was made so easy. The location is fantastic as it is so close to Seoul station. Would definitely recommend!!!
We had an enjoyable 4 night stay at Jay's place. The host was very friendly and her mum fetch us from the subway to the apartment. The room has all the basic essentials we need and importantly, it is very clean. It is also a quiet neighbourhood and near to supermarket, mall and subway. Highly recommended!
It's was my first time to booked an apartment from airbnb and was a great experience. Jay is a nice guy! He picked me up at Seoul station and introduced the shops around the hostel. He was replied us immediately While we were whatsapp him in Seoul.
The room was cozy and clean, the place was extremely convenient and quiet. We highly recommend Jay's apartments :D
Had a great time staying in Jay's apartment. Jay took his lunchtime off and assisted us in the check-in. Both Jay and his wife were friendly and spoke fluent English. He kept emphasizing that we can ring him up anytime if there is any problem and often texted me if we were comfortable in the home. The apartment was clean, cosy and facilities were new and functioned well. Location was extremely accessible and surrounded with shopping mall, supermarket and restuarants. Great host and apartment! We highly recommend Jay's Duplex!!!
Jay place is awesome!!! Clean, nice and cozy. Just feel like home.
Location is also very good. It's located at the middle of Seoul station. So you can reach airport rail or metro at ease.
Jay also provides a free portable wireless 3G device for us to bring around when we are traveling. (Hotels don't even have this service and Korea prepaid 3G is quite expensive and troublesome)
Overall, I love this place and will recommend to all the people around me.
Thanks Jay for giving us such a good experience.
Jay's place is clean and warm on a cold March in Korea. On the first day, he came over to the train station exit to guide me to his place. His place is just across the street from the Seoul Station so it is very convenient if you have a luggage dragging along. He spoke very good English and is very friendly. Mattress is a bit hard though.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT