About this listing
Welcome to San Dimas, CA!
My house is a beautiful and classy home with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. I am renting out the master bedroom with modern styles and private bath.
Granite kitchen and breakfast nook with modern styles and we provide welcome breakfast. Very light cooking and microwave use only.
Prefer females and couples with NO small children under 17 years old.
Minimum stay 5 nights and maximum 10 nights.
CONTRACT/AGREEMENT WOULD BE PROVIDED WHEN THE GUESTS ARE CHECK IN.
COPY OF ID AND CC NEED BE PROVIDED WHEN THE GUEST CHECK IN.
My beautiful home in the foothill area and sorrounding by mountain, great for hiking and jetsking by the lake. 1,640 sq. foot in the heart of San Dimas with plenty of windows and natural light. Close to any shops and restaurants and attractions.
Some area specifics:
- 5 minutes away from local shopping like Trader's Joe, Target, Costco, Walmart, etc
- 5 minutes away from workout places like 24Hr Fitness and LA Fitness
- 5 minutes away from Downtown San Dimas
- 10 away from Claremont Village and College
- 10 minutes away from Bonelli Park good for hiking, biking, fishing, jetskiing, etc.
- 10 minutes away from Raging Water
- 10 minutes away from Golf Course and horse riding
- 15 Minutes away from Ontario Airport
- 30 minutes away from Disneyland and Knott Barry Farms
- 30 minutes away from Oldtown Pasadena and Rose Bowl
- 30 minutes aways from the beautiful Huntington Library and Descanso Garden
- 45 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles
- Less than an hour from Universal Studio, Hollywood walk a fame, Rodeo Drive, etc
- Less than an hour from Los Angeles Airport (LAX)
- Less than an hour from South Coast Plaza (biggest and upsclase shopping mall)
- Plenty of skiing places like Mt. Baldy, Mountain High, Big Bear
- About an hour from Palm Spring and Cabazon (biggest outlet)
- About an hour from Magic Mountain Six Flags
- About over 3 hours from Las Vegas
Ideal for a couple and maximum 2 guests for each room.
- 51 inch Flat Screen TV with cable in the Master bedroom
- 55 inch Smart TV with cable in the living room with Blu-Ray player
- Walk-in Closet in the master bedroom (only for two people)
- Dining table
- Very nice kitchen and provide croissants and bagels for welcome
- Stove, microwave, fridge, and dishwasher
- Dishware and cookware
- Coffee and coffee maker
- Washer and dryer - front load (High Efficience laundry detergent provided)
- Clean linens and towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Central air and heat
- Free WiFi
- Pingpong talbe in the garage
- Parking available on the driveway
I think my home is beautiful, modern, sophisticated, clean, neat and cozy with all modern styles and friendly hosting. You will not be disappointed! Life is WONDERFUL!!!
Guest will get a house key!
Interaction with Guests
I am very friendly person and guests may ask me anything and will provide anything guests need.
The neighborhood is very clean and very nice and safe and very easy to get to any freeway!
Yes, there is any public transport about 2-3 blocks to the bus stop.
No smoking in the house, no drug, no party, be cleaned, clean after yourself, well manner, and respectful.
Guests should use quiet voices inside the house and outside, and clean up after themselves.
NO Young Children under 17 year old.
Do not order movies thru cable/ direct TV or you will be charged.
Lost House Key would be charged $50.00
Cleaning service is $25.00 when need it.
You will not go wrong if you select Dewi's house! Our stay at her home in San Dimas was everything we could have asked for and then some! Her home is lovely and clean, as is the master bedroom- just as advertised. I can not imagine a better host or accommodation, and the location is perfect for anything east of LA. We stayed with Dewi for 10 nights following the birth of our grand daughter. One grandma stayed for a few nights, and then we switched. We were greeted with fresh fruit, chocolates, and bottled water. Each morning, Dewi cooked us a hot breakfast with coffee, juice, and fresh fruit. Several mornings she made breakfast and fruit salad for us to take to our family, and even made a wonderful tossed salad for the family on two occasions. As others have said, you should be prepared to be neat and clean, but I would expect no less from guests at my house. I would absolutely return here without reservation.
It was a pleasure to host Carol, Nate and Laura. They are wonderful people, clean, neat and respectful. I am glad they had nice visit her new granddaughter. I definitely will host them again.
And they very nice to give me a very nice orchid for my birthday and looks beautiful in my living room, thank you guys and I was blessing to meet everyone!
Dewi was such a great host I was sad to leave! Her decorating skills are impressive (as you can see) and she is so attentive that you will forget that you are actually staying in a lovely home and not a hotel. She provides everything you need and more: from breakfast to fresh clean towels to every toiletry you could possibly imagine. If you would like to stay anywhere in the eastern LA area I'd strongly recommend you stay with Dewi.
I stayed at Dewy's and was pleasantly surprised at how clean & well appointed the Master Bedroom was! Surpassed any 4-5 star hotel room I have ever stayed in, including a large TV, wireless internet; everything one could ask for in a "high end" accomodation. And the bonus, Dewy's hospitality is second to none! There is plenty of privacy, it's quiet and in a beautiful newer neighborhood community, but close enough to all major freeways. I would definately stay here again, in fact, I'm afraid it's so good I will never again be able to book it once the word gets out. But, be warned, this is a strictly professionals only booking, not for everyone, she's very picky on screening guests as she should be-don't book here is you don't like removing your shoes and living in white carpet and furniture, too sophisticated for kids.
Dewi was great. Her place was super neat. She had tons of towels, any thing we could possible need down to flossing threads. She made us feel very welcome. Oh and she is a great cook.
About the Host, Dewi
Hi, I am Dewi and I am professional who loves cooking, gardening, design interior, traveling and meeting new people. I am a friendly person with great personality and hospitality. My home is very cozy and like to design my home and decorate for every season. I used to work for luxury hotels as a finance professional and learned a lot of things about hospitality and first class guest hotels. My house is located in San Dimas Village that close by to all major freeways and few minutes away from Claremont village that famous with good universities. There's plenty of nice restaurants and major shopping center like Ontario Mills, Brea Mall, Santa Anita Malls and South Coast Mall and about an hour away from major outlet Cabazon and 35 minutes away to Citadel outlet. Everything in the house is HIGH END AND CONTEMPORARY LOOK..... just like to stay at the Five Start Hotels and my kitchen has modern appliances and eating area and very neat and clean. Most of all, I am sensitive to people's needs when they travel so with that in mind, I hope to make my home comfortable and enjoyable for you. You will love the San Dimas Village and its many special shops and restaurants around the neighborhood.