About this listing
Christmas and New Year 7 nights minimum stay!
JUST STEPS FROM MAMITAS BEACH- BEAUTIFUL COMMON AREAS
In the middle of Playa del Carmen Town, which is rich in culture and traditions was born this wonderful & amazing project:“DOCA”
DOCA is the bridge between you and the new life that is waiting for you, the life that you dream of , plenty of magic, adventure, and comfort, and specially the life that you feel great
The building has only 9 condos. The apartment is located in a second level, with an amazing view of the city.
DOCA PRIVATE BEACH CONDOS" is a modern residential complex with only nine apartments , two bedroom modern apartments totally finished with high end materials. It is located in downtown just a few steps away from 5TH Avenue 2 blocks from the beach in Playa del Carmen
Enjoy the privacy, the development gives you due to its low number of residential units and neighbors
The condominium is equipped with high end installations like: Rooftop Pool, Swimming Channel, Sun bathing beds areas and lounge with spectacular views to the ocean.
1 King Size Bed
Flat screen TV
2 Double beds
Fully equipped (all lines and towels)
Flat Screen HDTV
Washer & Dryer
Fully equipped Kitchen (Blender- Coffe Maker - Microwave - Refrigerator- Toaster)
Minisplits Air Conditioning
Granite Counter Top
• Marble Floors
Free Wireless High Speed Internet
Pool & Swimming Channel
Private and Exclusive Condo only 9 apartments in the building
Concierge Services upon arrival and trough out the stay, just call or email us.
LOW RATES OR SPECIAL PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE ELECTRICITY AND DO NOT INCLUDE CLEANING SERVICES. Minimum stay 7 nights
We don't just rent apartments... we create experiences for you.
This building offers a great and amazing pool with pool chairs and great common areas to enjoy the gardens. There is nothing like this building in the downtown area.
Interaction with Guests
Concierge Services upon arrival and trough out the stay.
Please don´t hesitate to contact us.
We don't just rent apartments.... We create experiences for you.
Is easy to access to the beach (MAMITAS & KOOL Beach Clubs). The famous QUINTA AVENIDA with all its restaurants is only a few steps.
You can walk everywhere, everything is close walking distance to restaurantes, beaches, supermarkets, groceries stores, etc.
Other Things to Note
Our apartments in are managed individually from the building. Any issue related with the service, cleaning, maintenance or general question please contact us directly!!
DOCA gives you more for less. It is UNIQUE, there are not any building in town.
In order to make your stay with us pleasant, please read the following regulations and policies:
• Check-In: Entry will take place no earlier than 3:00 pm. The payment for your stay must be fully paid in advance upon check-in. Upon your check-in, you will receive a bracelet, which you shall wear throughout your stay. Those bracelets must be returned upon check-out, in order to complete the process.
• Keys: There is a USD 45 charge to replace lost keys. You will be given 2 sets of keys.
• Check-Out: Will take place earlier than 11 AM - NO EXCEPTIONS.
LATE CHECK-OUT will charge from your security deposit per USD 100 or with ONE EXTRA NIGHT RATE ACCORDING TO THE SEASON (if you check-out is after 3 PM).
• Damage/Security Deposit: Upon check-out the property will be thoroughly inventoried. Provided there is no more than reasonable clean up and nothing damaged or missing, security deposit will be returned to you upon departure. It is understood that damages or lost items will be deducted at replacement cost, which may include but is not limited to labor expense, shipping and importation costs. Locked pantries and closets, if any, are reserved for the use of the property owner and are not included in this rental. You as the guest agree to take all reasonable steps to ensure that your family and other guests in your party adhere to the rules and regulations affecting the condominium.
• Guests are responsible for the property, its contents, and themselves during occupancy. Guests must lock windows and doors securely when not on the premises, and must observe all cautions, as given from the property Owners or their staff. Each property is privately owned, so décor, colors and inventories may change. Painting, redecorating, rearranging the furniture or removing any items from the condo is prohibited. It is further understood that exceeding the maximum occupancy will forfeit the security deposit.
• Questions, Complaints and Maintenance: The property owners and their staff work hard to ensure that the condo and amenities are in place and in good working order. The owner or their administrator will be available to handle questions, complaints and supervise maintenance. In case of a maintenance problem, the owner or property administrator will strive to have the problem repaired as soon as possible after being notified. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen failures such as occasional interruption of electricity, water, pool filtration systems, air conditioning, telephone, television or satellite service, appliances, etc. It is guest's obligation to report any problems or damage immediately to the administrator or owner.
• Responsibility: The renter named in this agreement will be responsible for himself or themselves and all guests whether they are registered in the condominium or not. The renter acknowledges that the property owners, their employees, and agents do not carry personal liability insurance and cannot be held responsible regardless of fault, for any accident, loss, damage or injury suffered by the renter, members of their party or any other guests which the renter or their party have allowed access to the property, regardless if said loss is a result directly or indirectly from acts of god, danger incident to the sea, any body of water, fire, breakdown of machinery, equipment, acts of government or other authorities, de jure or de facto, wars (whether declared or not), hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, custom regulations, delays or cancellations of or changes in itineraries or schedule or from acts of omission of any airline. Furthermore, the renter will release and hold harmless any and all parties involved with the rental, management and reservations of the property and to release and hold harmless it's owners or representatives for any loss or damage to personal property or for any injury.
• IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO SMOKE INSIDE THE APARTMENT.
• THE APARTMENT SHOULD BE CLEAN WITH THE REGULAR USE UPON CHECK-OUT.
• DO NOT THROW ANY OTHER THINGS THAN MINIMUM TOILET PAPERS IN THE WC.
• ANY CONDOS OR BUILDING RULES THAT YOU DON’T RESPECT IS SUBJECT TO A FINE OF USD 200 EACH.
• Water Tank: Our office provides the service of replacing your purified water tank for the cost of USD 5.
• Parking: You have access to 1 parking space. Your vehicle must be registered with front desk.
• Cleaning Services: Your cleaning schedule will be provided in your booking confirmation. Any additional cleaning demanded by you please ask to us.
• HOUSEKEEPING - The unit will provide initial bathroom amenities, paper towels, toilet paper and basic cleaning supplies prior to arrival.
• Guests are responsible for additional household and personal supplies. Occupancy includes limited maid service. Ask for specific property maid service schedule.
• Excessively messy or dirty units may be subject to additional cleaning charges.
• OUR IN-HOUSE MAINTENANCE and HOUSEKEEPING STAFF If you should discover that your unit has not been cleaned or has damages, please report it to us immediately and we will make all efforts to resolve the problem. Check out time is NOT the time to inform us about problems. We cannot issue refunds for mechanical breakdowns or unit cleanliness
• BUILDING RULES - Guests agree to any and all building rules and violation of any building rules will be terms for contract termination.
• WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
• The amount of the deposit its returned if:
(website hidden) damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
(website hidden) charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
3.All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
4.All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
(website hidden) linen are lost or damaged.
(website hidden) Early check-in or late check-out.
Lost remote control for A/A = U$ 150
Lost remote control for TV SATELITAL= U$ 50
Lost remote control for garage = U$ 150
Lost key for the parking lot = U$ 60
• PLEASE NOTE Property items (such as bedspreads, pillows, chairs, pots and pans, dishes, glasses, silverware, etc.) are NOT to be taken out of the property (to the beach or other properties )
• LOCKED CLOSETS Many owners have their personal items locked in a closet for their convenience. These areas are not included in any rental. Please do NOT attempt to open these locked closets - they are for
• HOMEOWNER USE ONLY. If you break into the closet, your guest account will be charged for any repairs as well as missing ítems
•KEY LOCK BOX For properties with access to the properties key by key box please don't remove the key form the box, and please replace the top box after each use.
•TV SERVICES: For properties with sky, dish or cable service, do not reprogram the system, disconnect wires. If you do so and it has to be reprogrammed, the charge will be USD 50.00
• INTERNET SERVICES: Do not reprogram the system, disconnect wires, reset the modem. If you do so and it has to be reprogrammed, the charge will be USD 50.00
• MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY:
1.Only registered guests are allowed inside the property. Permission from the administrator is required for any non registered access.
2.All children above 3 years are included in the maximum occupancy No additional guests are allowed and this is enough reason for contract to be null and void and you will be asked to leave.
•*ELECTRICITY - Electricity is a precious resource. Air conditioning units left on while unit doors and windows are open or while unit is unoccupied or could result in loss of full security deposit.Shut off air conditioners when not using the bedrooms, and when leaving the home/condo. In case Air conditioners are found running with doors or windows open will result in a penalty.
• SABBIA FRONT DESK is nothing to do with our apartments administration. Any issue related with the service, cleaning, maintenance or general question should be written directly to us.
From Dec 20, 2015 - Jan 17, 2016 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
El lugar fue de nuestro total agrado, super bien ubicado, las instalaciones de primera, nuestro anfitrión estuvo al pendiente de todo
Unas excelentes instalaciones, amplio, muy bien ubicado con todo lo necesario para una estancia placentera.
Deben revisar algunos pequeños detalles que requieren mantenimiento como el aire de la sala. Mi familia quedo muy satisfecha con el apartamento.
The flat was pretty much as described but we had some issues that could have been fixed before we got there. The toilets and the washing machine were not working, there were couple of leaks during our stay and we only got to use the WiFi one day before leaving as the password we got from them was wrong. Sounds stupid but this actually happened.
To be fair the service from the managing agency, Playamoments, was good before getting to Playa but once we were there it was absolutely terrible as we needed to call them over and over again regarding the same issues. We even went to their office twice, it was just impossible to get a response to simple questions/requests.
The rooftop and the location of the flat is great, and is in front of a simple but nice sports complex that was perfect to exercise at any time during the day.
Overall I wouldn't recommend to rent a property managed by this agency as you don't get to enjoy your time and whenever you need something it's impossible to get hold of them.
You received all the information twice via email including the instructions to connect to the WIFI on March and June. I never met you but I met your wife once at the office and gave her an apology and told her that the person who gave you the wrong password was a trainee concierge in his first day of work. With regards to the other details you mention I have to tell you that the unit is occupied all the time with not stop and we never have had negatives comments regarding leaks neither the washing machine not working. This apartment has a long list of amazing reviews by happy guests that communicated with us in a timely manner and used the App we provided and read the info sent to them prior tho the arrival. I am really sorry that you feel that you had wasted time out of your vacations. With kindest regards, Karina
The place was an excellent location about a 10 minute walk to the beach, and very close to the activity on 5th avenue. It was very quiet and perfect for a family retreat. The pool on the roof is very nice and everything was clean. We enjoyed our stay very much.
Todo muy bien!! El departamento es excelente, limpio, bien ubicado y con todas las comodidades para una buena estancia. Es exactamente como están en las imágenes. Sin duda nos volveríamos a quedar ahi.
Muchas gracias por todo!!
The staff who met me was very nice and welcoming. She walked me through to explain everything and all was very clean. I spent three very enjoyable nights here. It comfortable sleeps 4 guest.
The condo was conviently located to all restaurants, shops, and the beach. No taxis needed. I'd stay here again!
I had a great experience at DOCA 202. The apartment is very nice and only about 5 minute walk to the beach. The staff was very nice and gave my family a gift on Christmas Eve. Thanks for the great place!
This host has 396 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Karina
Welcome to PLAYA MOMENTS- Vacations Rentals! Here you will find the most outstanding advisors to your Vacation Rentals needs. It will be an honor to assist you!
We manage more than 70 unique properties in exclusively in Playa del Carmen. Additional services offered to renters are maid service, delivery of drinking water, personalized check-in, pre-stocking of supermarket... An on-site staff that will assure owners and renters alike, that our combined commitment of excellence and profitability are always our first priority.
Vacation Travelers have been using our services to meet their accommodation needs for over 6 years! An exceptional inventory of high-end properties ranging from 1 bedroom condos to large vacation villas coupled with a premium, 5 Star service has made us one of the best providers for vacation travelers in Playa del Carmen, Mexico .
Playa Del Carmen is such a unique, inviting, and booming coastal region. This is why properties appreciate every year, and many astute international real estate buyers have taken note of this. With over 15 years of combined experience in the real estate market of Quintana Roo, you can count on our shrewd, knowledgeable, and trustworthy agents to navigate you to the destination home or business opportunity you have been dreaming of, whether you are a buyer or an investor.
Our group of companies manages many different facets of real estate such as property maintenance, property rentals, legal services, and title insurance.
Thank you for choosing PLAYA MOMENTS as your trusted Riviera Maya Short-term rentals Advisors. Please feel free to contact us with any questions