Pellegrue is a country house, one of eight houses that make up the Gironde. She did not keep her covered, but she kept her hall. It is made of iron. It was built in 1913, replacing a wooden hall. We celebrate this centenary all throughout the year 2013.
The village of Pellegrue deserves attention. Must enter and be guided to the ancient village castral constituted the medieval castle Godemine (trace foundations), the church of a priory disappeared in 1080, surrounded by a wall.
Pellegrue in High-Entre-Deux-Mers is a country house of 1066 people, created in the 13th century by the kings of England, north of a former castral town situated on a hill. In 1997, during the renovation of town, archaeological Gallo-Roman and Merovingian remains have also been updated in the foundations of the Church of St. Andrew and documents testify to the existence of a parish center 1082 "attached to this date in the priory of the abbey of Saint-Florent de Saumur."
Our advantage is to find ourselves at the crossroads of three departments (Gironde, Lot et Garonne and Dordogne), and be located 20 kilometers from the village of St-Emilion (village UNESCO World Heritage) also be located 40 kilometers from four major cities (Langon, Libourne, Bergerac and Marmande).
More than 100 kms, and Arcachon basin lakes and Lacanau Hourtin. In Dordogne, Sarlat and Rocamadour.
Nowadays, the traditional market on Wednesday, tourist facilities (tourist office, trails, stop Pilgrim, campsite cars, houses, etc ...), make the chief town of canton, in the heart of a community joint that bears his name, a destination and a place to live very attractive, friendly, full of many annual events and continues to promote large-scale projects.
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!