About this listing
Our comfortable 3 bed, 2 bath chalet is located right on Eagle Crest's famed Ridge Golf Course. Exposed wood w/ 2 story tall windows allow light & views. Soak in 300 days of sun on the deck, bike miles of trails or try one of the 5 resort pools.
Be our guest at our 'mountain cabin' in Eagle Crest Resort. Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen w/ dishwasher, laundry and a lovely deck - this place is perfect if you want to experience the great outdoors, but also want the comforts of home.
• 3 Bedrooms and a loft. 2 queens, 1 double, and a double futon in the loft. All linens included.
• 2 full bathrooms with tubs and showers. Towels provided.
• Kitchen: with dishwasher, oven, microwave, small appliances (coffee maker, toaster, blender), dishes, pots & pans, cutlery, can opener, wine opener, bakeware, spices, etc
• Patio: dining table and chairs, propane bbq and lots of grass to sit or play on among ancient Juniper trees.
• Family Room: HDTV w/ Blu-Ray player and NetFlix subscription, stereo. iHome dock w/ speakers to play music from your ipad or iphone.
• For Work: Small desk with office chair, WiFi throughout. We get full cell signal w/ AT&T.
• For kids: Step stool, toys and board games.
• Comfort: Central heat and A/C.
Unlike townhomes, the chalets are detached from each other and offer a distinct ‘mountain cabin' feel with high ceilings that let in natural light and lots of exposed wood throughout. There is parking for 2 cars in front.
Central Oregon has something to do for everyone. For outdoor enthusiasts, you can hike, jog, swim, golf, bike, ski, kayak, rock climb (you get the idea). 9 inches rain a year = 300 days of sunshine, music to your ears if you live on the rainy side. There are literally hundreds of trails and parks that can keep you exploring for months. If you want something more relaxing, there are excellent restaurants in the area and many scenic drives all around. Or you can read a book by the fireplace, catch some rays on the patio, soak in the master bedroom's jetted tub, watch a Netflix movie, surf the web via WiFi, or use the spa at the Eagle Crest resort.
Eagle Crest resort is conveniently situated between Sisters, Redmond and Bend. Nestled amongst the majestic Cascade Mountains the resort covers over 1700 acres and is surrounded by ancient Juniper trees. The property includes:
- 11 miles of paved biking trails,
- 3 sports centers, 5 pools, hot tubs, basketball, tennis etc
- An outdoor 'water spray park'.
- Three golf courses, putting course and driving range,
- Cool geocaches to explore, hiking on the nearby buttes
- Bike rentals
- Horseback riding
- Mini-market (emphasis on mini), restaurant and many other amenities.
- About 10 mins away from Fred Meyer, 15 min from Trader Joe's.
Your stay includes up to 6 passes that provide admission to all three sports centers and pools. You will probably find yourself alternating between spending time around the resort, and using it as a base to discover the surrounding area.
Why we bought here: We've been visiting Central Oregon's various resorts (Sunriver, Black Butte Ranch, Brasada Ranch, Eagle Crest, Bend etc) for several years before we decided to buy our own place at our favorite resort - Eagle Crest. Our kids simply love it, and we've found they have a new appreciation for the outdoors. Their favorite activities include hunting for golf balls (like a year long easter egg hunt), watching the rabbits and deer just outside the chalet, geocaching, riding bikes, swimming, skiing etc. There's something to do here throughout the year. Unlike Sunriver or Black Butte Ranch, Eagle Crest has more sunlight with expansive multi-mountain views. Its also far less crowded, and a bit warmer in the winter (rarely has snow on the roads)
We simply love spending time here over and over again. Its become a family tradition. Hopefully you will do the same..
Wi-Fi, Netflix, keyless entry, well stocked kitchen. Linens and towels provided.
Usually very quiet, far more deer than people.
Please no pets or smoking due to severe allergies.
Listing fee includes 8% Deschutes County Lodging tax.
This is our family home so please take great care of it. Contact us any time for questions or problems.
In the summer/busy season checkout is 11am at the latest. Earliest check-in is at 4PM to give our housekeeper time to clean the chalet. Other than those times we try to be flexible with the scheduling.
We would love to hear your feedback. Have fun, explore the outdoors!