Our 'mountain cabin' is a retreat
Be our guest at our 'mountain cabin' in Eagle Crest Resort. Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen w/ dishwasher, laundry and a lovely patio - this place is perfect if you want to experience the great outdoors, but also want the comforts of home.
• 3 Bedrooms and a loft. 2 queen beds, 1 double bed (6" smaller than queen) and a double futon in the loft area. All linens included.
• 2 full bathrooms with tubs (one has jets) and showers in both. Towels provided.
• Kitchen: with dishwasher, oven, microwave, small appliances (coffee maker, toaster, blender), dishes, pots & pans, cutlery, can opener, wine opener, bakeware, spices, etc
• Patio: dining table and chairs, propane bbq and lots of grass to sit or play on
• Family Room: 37” HDTV w/ Blu-Ray player and NetFlix subscription, stereo. iHome dock w/ speakers to play music from your ipad or iphone.
• For Work: Small desk with office chair, WiFi throughout. We get full cell signal w/ AT&T (not sure about other carriers).
• For kids: Step stool, high chair, toys and board games.
• General: heat pump for both heat and A/C, instant on gas fireplace
Unlike townhomes, the chalets are detached from each other and offer a distinct ‘mountain cabin’ feel with lots of exposed wood throughout. There is parking for 2 cars in front.
Central Oregon has something to do for everyone. For outdoor enthusiasts, you can hike, jog, swim, golf, bike, ski, kayak, rock climb (you get the idea). 9 inches rain a year = 300 days of sunshine, music to your ears if you live on the rainy side. There are literally hundreds of trails and parks that can keep you exploring for months. If you want something more relaxing, there are excellent restaurants in the area and many scenic drives all around. Or you can read a book by the fireplace, catch some rays on the patio, soak in the jetted tub, watch a Netflix movie on the HDTV, surf the web via WiFi, or use the spa at the Eagle Crest resort.
Eagle Crest resort is conveniently situated between Sisters, Redmond and Bend. Nestled amongst the majestic Cascade Mountains the resort covers over 1700 acres and is surrounded by ancient Juniper trees. The property includes:
- 11 miles of paved biking trails,
- 3 sports centers with swimming pools, hot tubs, basketball, tennis etc
- An outdoor 'water spray park'.
- Three golf courses, putting course and driving range,
- Cool geocaches to explore, hiking on the nearby buttes
- Bike rentals
- Horseback riding
- Mini-market (emphasis on mini), restaurant and many other amenities.
- About 10 mins away from Fred Meyer, 15 min from Trader Joe's.
Your stay includes up to 6 passes that provide admission to all three sports centers and pools. You will probably find yourself alternating between spending time around the resort, and using it as a base to discover the surrounding area.
Why we bought here: We've been visiting Central Oregon's various resorts (Sunriver, Black Butte Ranch, Brasada Ranch, Eagle Crest, Bend etc) for several years before we decided to buy our own place at our favorite resort - Eagle Crest. Our kids simply love it, and we've found they have a new appreciation for the outdoors. Their favorite activities include hunting for golf balls (like a year long easter egg hunt), watching the rabbits and deer just outside the chalet, geocaching, riding bikes, swimming, skiing etc. There's something to do here throughout the year. Unlike Sunriver or Black Butte Ranch, Eagle Crest is a lot brighter with expansive multi-mountain views. Its also far less crowded, and a bit warmer in the winter (rarely has snow on the roads)
We simply love spending time here over and over again. Its become a family tradition. Hopefully you will do the same..
WiFi internet access, on-site parking, NetFlix, 5 indoor/outdoor pools and hot tubs, sports centers, miles of walking & biking trails, golf, bike rentals.
We had a wonderful time at this lovely place. It was great for my family to gather. Peaceful, quiet, well kept and clean. The cottage had everything we needed from all the house supplies to the great views and spacious floor plan. The whole resort was very quiet and peaceful. We saw dear and other animals around during our stay.
We greatly enjoyed our stay in Eagle Crest at the Hikenbike Chalet. Julie had everything there we needed and it was very comfortable. The interior decor and views outside were very relaxing. We will look forward to an opportunity to stay there again and will refer Julie's Chalet to anyone wanting to stay at Eagle Crest.
Debbie and Jim
Julie is an excellent hostess and the resort and the chalet are lovely. Looking forward to returning.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT