This great 3 bedrooms villa, right next door to the really successful Wooden house in Seminyak, www.airbnb.com/rooms/98368, is a new edition to Benjamin’s portfolio. If rented together, both villas can accommodate up to 10 guests. Two of the bedrooms are attached in the main building while an independent bungalow with a podium style is in a slightly separated area.
The open concept for its living room and fully equipped kitchen bring a true breeze affect that always cool the space. There are 2 bathrooms, 1 is open while the other one is close. There is also a 2 storey Gazebo in the garden as an outdoor space where you will be able to enjoy your dining experience and a place on top of its roof where you can lounge or enjoy sunbathing with the sun beds besides the 14m long pool, also a perfect place to enjoy the sunset over the still intact ricefields. Another unique feature of the villa is the outdoor bathtub where you can cool off with style and comfort.
The housemaids is great and cook the breakfasts (continental) and maintain the villa. A complimentary use of mineral water throughout your stay is also available and a possibility of laundry. We can arrange any kind of motorcycle or car rental, baby sitter, spa on call, shopping of groceries on pre-arrival also a possibility of airport pick-up. A local mobile phone will also be provided for free.
Absolutely lovely villa !
We have enjoyed it very much with a group of friends
We will definitely come back
I love this place.
Stayed April 2014, 7 Singaporeans Guys.
Benjamin received us in person at the Villa, he made fresh watermelon juice, awaiting us over the bar counter. He briefed us about the place and was on his way leaving us to the comfort of the Villa. Prior to and after the booking, Benjamin along with Dolla answered my every question accurately and satisfactory. They even helped with airport transfer arrangements and even private transport or car rental.
Here's my in depth review (Being a detailed person but subject to word limit, sadly)
1. Value: Villa Bumi absolutely trumps in this area. For the price you pay, the Villa is spacious and has more than enough amenities and etc provided. Such things included a constantly topped up water dispenser, kitchenware including a variety of spices. Glassware enough to accommodate a small party. Coffee and tea sachets. Pool towels, bathing towels. Insect repellent both spray on and for the rooms itself. Combination locker for valuables. Two international power adapters. Fully serviceable air conditioning. Extra mattress, four pillows per queen size bed. One local phone provided that you can call out for cabs/food delivery. All vital and relevant phone numbers are inside. Extremely SPACIOUS
2. Comfort: The beds and pillows are extremely comfortable, especially if you prefer the softer kind. Two pillows per person. No springs awkwardly pressing on you as you sleep. Dinning area has reasonably comfortable chairs and the 'lounge' has a nice long L-shaped sofa. One thing I felt could be improved in this aspect was the lighting in the rooms were slightly dim.
3: Cleanliness: Villa Bumi is maintained by Wayan every morning. Fresh bed sheets are put in every day. It's like the place is almost reset back to standard. Wayan also discreetly folds your clothes or some stuff if you're the messy type leaving them around but it's not to the point here you can't find them. The rooms and surfaces around the villa was not dusty at all. The pool had at times some insects in them but there was someone to clear it out now and then.
4. Ease of Check-In: We got Dolla to arrange airport transfer. If you go there by cab, it may be cheaper. But heed my words when I say you will almost 90% guarantee miss the small alley which you enter by. It's right next to a 'SK Bank' outlet on Kerobokan. Benjamin should set up a sign if allowed to. Take the airport transfer option.
5. Location: Location was pretty good, close to Kuta but out of reach of its hectic feel. Seminyak is also in between. There are some food stalls nearby. One of note is Kedai68, take a right after the main alley entrance and walk 5 mins. Reliable bank money changers nearby. It's a quiet place, no rowdy crowds or people etc.
6. Service: Excellent in all aspects. Benjamin and his team have a good thing going. 100% recommended.
Our stay at Villa Bumi was wonderful! It had a great design and at the same time, felt very homely. It's located in a rather hard to find area but it was worthwhile as it is very peaceful. Benjamin and Made were very helpful and assisted us whenever we were in doubt and also helped arrange airport transfers and bike rentals.
Also to add, their housekeeper Wayan was really friendly and helpful, always ready to assist us with any issues. She also prepares us breakfast at anytime we wanted. This made our stay so much more free and easy.
All in all, I would surely consider going back to villa bumi during my next stay!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT