Our cool and comfortable one of the 11 apartments of the building located on the central intersection in Jaco, tucked away off the major street to provide a peaceful atmosphere.!
1. Each apartment includes one or two master bedrooms, a kitchen, a private bathroom with hot water, ceiling fans, and air-conditioning available in select apartments.
2. All kitchens come fully equipped with an oven, electric stove, fridge, freezer, cooking and eating utencils for your use.
3. Some apartments have a balcony viewing the Jaco mountains, and all have a balcony overlooking the pool.
4. We happily provide linens and toilet paper, and offer a laundry service to those who request it.
5. You are invited to rent our bikes and surfboards, and you have full access to our pool.
I Am Always Here !
Love To Meet New People !!
And Host Them The Best I Can !!!
I LOVE that everything is really close to home ... Restaurants, Supermarket and all places to go out, and of course the beach! 2 minute walk! Beautiful waves! And gorgeous sunset!!
Only one main street that have all u can ask for !
Like Us Please And Get Your FREE Coffee !! :-)
Good host, offered to do surf lessons though we didn't end up doing them. Location is excellent.
The hotel was in the perfect location in Jaco (near the strip, tacobar, plenty of bars, etc)! Don't expect 5 star accommodations at this price point, but in terms of a place to crash at night, its the ideal situation. This was a last minute extension of our CR trip, and Eden was very accommodating with an earlier check in time. Would def stay again, and next time will take Eden up on his offer for surf lessons!
Eden was very nice. Everything went smoothly for our one night stay.
Eden was great and the location was amazing! Right in the middle of the city - all the bars, restaurants, and 2 blocks from the beach! The apartments were clean and the atmosphere of everyone staying there and meeting up in the pool was fantastic! Eden had a lot of great tips for us during our stay and was very helpful. We'd definitely recommend staying here :))
Eden was a great host and a generally cool person. Felt more like a friend than a stranger. He even took me surfing in Jaco. The hotel was priced well with good accomodations. Kitchenette, air conditioner big bathroom. The hotel also has a great pool. I had to leave unexpectedly in my trip last minute, and Eden refunded my last three days with virtually no notice. Hard to find that kind of honesty in Jaco. I would definitely recommend this experience.
Eden is a great person! He's very welcoming and willing to accommodate any requests you have. I would have enjoyed having time to talk to him more or go out surfing. I definitely need more time in Jaco!