Our cool and comfortable one of the 11 apartments of the building located on the central intersection in Jaco, tucked away off the major street to provide a peaceful atmosphere.!
1. Each apartment includes one or two master bedrooms, a kitchen, a private bathroom with hot water, ceiling fans, and air-conditioning available in select apartments.
2. All kitchens come fully equipped with an oven, electric stove, fridge, freezer, cooking and eating utencils for your use.
3. Some apartments have a balcony viewing the Jaco mountains, and all have a balcony overlooking the pool.
4. We happily provide linens and toilet paper, and offer a laundry service to those who request it.
5. You are invited to rent our bikes and surfboards, and you have full access to our pool.
I Am Always Here !
Love To Meet New People !!
And Host Them The Best I Can !!!
I LOVE that everything is really close to home ... Restaurants, Supermarket and all places to go out, and of course the beach! 2 minute walk! Beautiful waves! And gorgeous sunset!!
Only one main street that have all u can ask for !
Like Us Please And Get Your FREE Coffee !! :-)
Eden was very nice. Everything went smoothly for our one night stay.
Eden was great and the location was amazing! Right in the middle of the city - all the bars, restaurants, and 2 blocks from the beach! The apartments were clean and the atmosphere of everyone staying there and meeting up in the pool was fantastic! Eden had a lot of great tips for us during our stay and was very helpful. We'd definitely recommend staying here :))
Eden was a great host and a generally cool person. Felt more like a friend than a stranger. He even took me surfing in Jaco. The hotel was priced well with good accomodations. Kitchenette, air conditioner big bathroom. The hotel also has a great pool. I had to leave unexpectedly in my trip last minute, and Eden refunded my last three days with virtually no notice. Hard to find that kind of honesty in Jaco. I would definitely recommend this experience.
Eden is a great person! He's very welcoming and willing to accommodate any requests you have. I would have enjoyed having time to talk to him more or go out surfing. I definitely need more time in Jaco!