About this listing
Apartment is located in a quiet street, on the first floor. It has two bedrooms, double and twin, a balcony, bathroom, kitchen and dining room. Outside there is private garden with barbecue and dining area. Free parking is available on premise.
Our apartment is located in a small quiet street, on the first floor, with total area of 85 square meters. It has two bedrooms, double and twin, a balcony, bathroom, kitchen and dining room.
Outside is private garden with barbecue and dining area. Free parking is available on premise.
Kaštela (pronounced [kǎʃtɛla]) is a series of seven small towns in central Dalmatia, located along the coast between Split and Trogir. They are part of the Split-Dalmatia county and constitute a single city. Kaštela is an excellent place for sightseeing as there are more than a few great sights within reach, two UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Split with the Palace of Diocletian and the town of Trogir, as well as the ancient town of Salona and the spectacular fortress of Klis towering over it. The seven towns of Kaštela are also each a historical sight on its own, as they developed around seven medieval and Renaissance castles.
Our apartment is located in Kaštel Novi, just 250 meters from the town center and 500 meters from the beach. There are plenty of caffe bars, restaurants and shops nearby. You can enjoy under the sun with all the infrastructure that you need!
Why is Kaštel Novi a unique place to visit? If you came to Kaštel Novi you must see our unique natural monument, the famous olive tree more than 1500 years old.
Apartment is 2 minutes walk from public transit, bus line number 37 which connects it to Split, Solin (Salona), Airport and Trogir.
Split airport is just 5 minutes away by car.
Free parking is available on premise.
* Please be responsible and respectful during your stay in our home.
* Guests are expected to be considerate to the neighbors. No disturbances of others; no loud music, TV, musical instruments or parties, etc. are allowed between 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m., as well as between 9:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m..
* Please keep the rented apartment in good condition. When leaving, turn off any electric appliances and water taps.
* Room inventory such as pillows, blankets, towels, etc. are intended for your use during your stay at the apartment and you are kindly requested not to take them out!
* Any damage caused intentionally or unintentionally by the customer has to be covered by the customer. At the day of departure, it is required that the customer allow the staff inspect all apartment premises and house appliances.
* The first 4GB of Internet (WiFi) traffic are free, further traffic is charged at a price of 10 € for a 5GB data package.
* Check-in time is 3:00 p.m.. Check-out time is 10:00 a.m..
I'm in my thirties and I absolutely enjoy spending my summer time in Dalmatia, especially in our villa in Sevid!
With my family I traveled around Europe and when I discovered airbnb.com I decided to share the beautiful landscape of my country with other travel lovers!!!
As a guest things I like the most are meeting regular people from other countries, learning about their culture and food they eat everyday.
My life motto is seize the day!