This sophisticated and European styled apartment is perfect for executives or visitors to Edmonton looking for a place that feels like home, just outside of the hustle of the downtown core.
Located in the highly desired and trendy Oliver, this beautiful one bedroom apartment offers 780 ft2 and balcony.
An apartment Features:
- Concrete building with elevator
- The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, plates, pots, pans, glasses, cutlery, French press, coffee grinder, blender, and a food processor.
- The living room hosts a TV, DVD player, bookshelf stereo system, Wifi, a local landline, and beautiful leather couch and massage chair to tune out and relax on.
- A large balcony with wonderful view.
- Those of you planning on renting a car and being a little more adventurous, there is one underground parking spot on premises upon request for extra charge $7/day or $50/week in addition to street parking for visitor. This allows you the ability to jump into your car and head to local destinations in the comfort of your own car.
- Bus service runs in each direction along Jasper Ave just a hundred meters away.
-Things to Do:
- Downtown you can visit Edmonton's Arts District, which is Location Features: With a walk score of 92 for those of you looking for an easy way to experience the city as well as escape the city life, you will be a couple blocks from Oliver Square where you can shop at Safeway, grab a coffee at Starbucks, enjoy a beer at Brewster's Pub or check out the other shops and services.
- Trendy Jasper Ave where you can enjoy a meal at Joey’s, a coffee at one of several shops and dine well in an urban village while enjoying the streetscape.
- Light Rail Transit System which connects to the north for events at Rexall Place, Commonwealth Stadium, and Northlands Park; and south to the University of Alberta and Southgate Mall.
- Very close to the new Art Gallery of Alberta, the Winspear Centre (home of the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra), the Citadel Theatre, Churchill Square, City Centre Mall, Empire Theatres, and Shaw Conference Centre.
- Numerous restaurants are located on Rice Howard Way, a cobble stone street, including Hundred Bar & Kitchen, Sherlock Holms Pub, Moriarty's, V Sandwiches (Vietnamese subs), It's All Greek to Me, Tres Carnales, and Cafe Da Gama.
We will meet upon check in / check out and otherwise you will have the apartment to yourself during your stay.
We are local, so should you need anything, guest can give me a call.
- Shopper's drug mart is open 24 hours where you can quickly grab what you need including frozen or fresh food.
Mac's store is behind the corner, where you can buy quick coffee or Liguere store for a couple of beers.
- Public transportation just block away. Shopper's drugmart to buy tickets.
- Two blocks is gorgeous view of a golf course where local people go to sit down in dusk to have a coffee or go for evening walk.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Minimum Stay:||5 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$467 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1682 /month|
|Check In:||5:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
The Condo location was great. The building was quiet and I could walk down the street to a local restaurant for supper and it was close to downtown. I would stay here again.
We stayed two months in Marie's apartment. Her apartment is really very attractive, very well decorated. It´s very functional and bright. Nothing is absolutely missing. We felt at home. It's very well situated in Edmonton near all the shops and to the main street ( Jasper Avenue). The parking is very practical and always cleared the snow the winter. The owner Marie is very nice, and always of sound advice. If I return to Edmonton I will come back in this apartment :-)
Marie's apartment was lovely, very clean and convenient to shopping, restaurants and public transit. There was a lot of information on Edmonton complete with maps which was very helpful. The bed was also very comfortable! Marie was very quick to respond and great to deal with. We really enjoyed our stay.
Marie's place is perfect for either executive accmodation if on business (like i was), or just as a base to explore Edmonton on holiday. The place is super clean and beautifully decorated, with good internet and nice tv. Washer/dryer on the same floor is affordable and was never very busy, very convenient for longer stays. Maries kindly picked me up from the airport, helped me get orientated with the area and amenities, and provided me with some bagels and orange juice for the first few mornings. I highly recommend this place and cannot find fault with anything.
Marie's apartment is lovely. I would stay there again. Marie is easy to work with and very accommodating.
My Friend and I really enjoyed staying at Marie's apartment. Meeting up on arrival was very easy, Marie made it very comfortable and easy. I will definitely stay here again when I come back to Edmonton.
We had a wonderful month at Marie's lovely condo in Edmonton's vibrant downtown neighborhood of Oliver. Coffee shops, grocery stores, and amazing river valley walks make the location ideal. The condo itself is spacious, airy, and very well-appointed. Marie is an attentive host and we would highly recommend her place to anyone.
I enjoyed staying at Marie's Apartment. There were plenty of amenities and we were welcome to any food, coffee or drink available in the apartment. She even drove us to the airport the day we left!
My husband and I were in Edmonton for a wedding and stayed at Marie's place. The bed was really comfy and although Marie lives at this apartment part time, there was room for us to hang clothes, as well as drawers we could use. The couch was also nice and comfy, and although we didn't have much time to relax we appreciated being able to do it here. We would stay again at Marie's.
My husband and me stayed at Marie's apartment for 3 weeks. The apartment is amazing, well-designed and in a very central location - 15 minutes walk to downtown or few minutes bus ride. In the close vicinity to the apartment you can find restaurants, a supermarket, a grocery shop, night life options etc. Marie is very helpful, always on-hand, and became a person we can call a good friend. Highly recommended, you won't regret!