Apartment (4-6 people) located 50 m from the dike and 50 m from a tram stop; 300 m from the town center and its commercial area.
Ground floor (just 2 steps to be taken).
Composed of :
* Ground floor (completely renovated): a living room (TV, DVD player, sofa-bed (for 2 persons), table, chairs), a kitchen (with dishwasher, fridge, oven combined with a microwave, dishes and kitchen equipment), a small bathroom (shower, washbasin, WC), a mezzanine bedroom for 2 people with TV and DVD player;
* Basement (NOT REFURBISHED, completely private and direct access from the apartment) furnished with beds (one double bed and two bunk beds).
Paid parking in the street, but free of charges at 300 m from the apartment.
Excluding Belgian school holidays : midweek opportunities (4 nights), weekend (2 nights), week (7 nights), per night (off season) minimum 2 nights.
Belgian school summer holidays (July and August) minimum 7 nights must be booked.
CLEANING MUST BE PERFORMED BY TENANTS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.
A DEPOSIT OF 150 EUROS IS PAYABLE. This is refunded shortly after your stay, unless damages or apartment returned unclean.
The keys will be available to (email hidden) on the day of their arrival and they will be returned (email hidden) the day of departure.
Thorough cleaning must be done by the tenant prior to their departure.
Cleaning products are available but if ever the tenant finishes a bottle, please replace it for the next people.
Pets are allowed on exceptional agreement of the owner.
The tenant agrees to respect the leased property and its contents, and respect the other occupants of the building and the neighborhood.
The tenant agrees to use energy rationally.
A universal remote is expensive, loss or breakage of a remote control (TV or DVD) will result in a minimum charge of 50 euros.
The tenant is not allowed to sublet the apartment.
If you notice any damage upon arrival, please contact the owner within an hour.
The apartment is NON SMOKING ...
Upon arrival, snap the two fuses next to the water heater (basement) to put it on, and read the operating instructions for the electric appliances (red folder).
To use the TV and DVD player in the living room, put the multiple socket behind the TV on 'ON' (red switch).
The toilet flush runs a little, thank you to "close" the valve between each use.
The fridge should be turned off when you leave (set to 0).
The entrance of the building can not be hindered and should be cleaned regularly.
Outside the periods of use, the shower door in the basement must remain open.
A broken glass (or cup ...), it happens to everyone and it not a bif deal, but please, notify the owner to arrange for the following.
Trash bags of the town "De Panne" should be used (purchase possible by the piece in some shops).
If the heater is off, and it's get cold, you can get it going again by setting the button'II' on and to turn off by putting the button on '0' (do not turn off the heater between December 15 and March 15).
When you leave, make sure that you :
- Turn off the fridge and leave the door open to it (put a towel in front);
- set off the 2 fuses of the water heater;
- DO NOT TRIGGER OTHER FUSE;
- Leave open the door of the room of the "basement". ;
- Close the valve on the flush (toilet)
- Leave open the door between the toilet, the shower room and the kitchen;
- Ensure that there is at least one roll of toilet paper, two tablets for the dishwasher, cleaning product;
- Turn off all the lights and multiple socket the TV;
- Close all valves correctly;
- Set ALL valves of the radiators on '*';
- Turn off the heater (except between December 15 and March 15);
- Remove any rubbish;
- Place the heating thermostat on 5 °;
- Close windows and shutters.
In case of damages, if the amount of compensation is greater than the deposit, the tenant agrees to pay the cost of repairs upon presentation of an invoice.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$14 / night after 4 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$557 /week|
|Check In:||6:00 PM|
|Check Out:||2:00 PM|
We spend two lovely days in Pascal's flat. It was perfect for our needs, but we only used the renovated parts. The kitchen is very well equipped, the key exchange was easy and the beach is just across the street.
Communication with Pascal was nice, as were the people in De Panne.
Perfect Check-In, Check-Out process when arriving late. Apartment clean on arrival. Excellent modern well appointed kitchen. Comfy sofa bed, mezzanine area is a crawl space only, although the mezzanine bed is very comfortable it is definitely unsuitable for elderly guests. The renovation was to a high standard, with good shower. The basement accommodation was similar to a cheap and basic hostel, but the second shower was very useful.
Facilities nearby are excellent, but it is difficult to find WiFi and there is none in the apartment. Parking at the weekend is very difficult, although free parking is only 300m away it was always full, so I had to leave the car 800m away. Parking outside the apartment is cheap for 30 minutes, but €30 per day.
Pascal was easy to contact. Overall this represented good value and we certainly enjoyed our stay.
Wat een leuk appartementje in De Panne. Een ideale uitvalsbasis voor een dagje Plopsaland. Met de kusttram is het maar 4 haltes. En de tram stopt vlak voor de entree (dichterbij dan de parkeerplaats). Het appartement heeft een vide met een tweepersoonsbed en een slaapbank in de huiskamer. Een prachtige keuken met alles erop en eraan.