About this listing
A closer look at the living room. The balcony in the back fits 4 seated people comfortably.
Ahla w sahla! Welcome to Beirut!
The air-conditioned 15 square meter room will fulfil all your needs, just like all of the the 3 bedrooms in this spacious 200 square meters apartment.
Located in Ras An Nabaa in Beirut, it is literally in the very center of the city, taking no more than 15 minutes by car to all the desirable locations in Beirut (Hamra, Gemayze, Mar Mkhael, Downtown, and many more)
You will find everything you need inside the apartment and around it:
• 140x220 cm custom size bed
• Clean Linen and Towels on arrival
• Professional Cleaning of all shared rooms every Tuesday, and directly before your arrival.
• Internet and Wi-Fi
• Plenty of storage and work-space.
• A fully equipped Kitchen, ready to go at any moment!
• A full bathroom, including a washing machine!
• A living room with a HUGE collection of books, vinyl, tapes, CDs, and DVDs at your disposal in case you want to stay in for a day/night.
• Spacious Balcony for you to enjoy the sun on. My favorite spot for me and my coffee in the morning.
• There is an elevator
• Shops and markets
• Grocery stores
• Bakeries and fawal (Where ful and other arabic breakfasts are served (URL HIDDEN)
• Souk El Dahab (The Gold market in Beirut, where you will find shop after shop filled all kinda of jewelry)
• A huge assortment of small specialty stores, selling everything from Roasted Nuts, Coffee Roasteries, Pâtisseries and Arabic Sweets, and liquor stores, to clothes and toys and many more.
• Transportation by bus/van/taxi/service in all directions and whenever you would like to go.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, and I will get back to you as fast as possible. Within minutes if I am not in a meeting or sleeping, and have an internet connection on my phone ;)
The other room can be found here:
P.S.: If you wish we would be more than happy to arrange a trusted Taxi to pick you up from the Airport, to avoid the hassle of fighting for your own.
P.P.S: As with all areas in Beirut, the electricity cuts for 3 hours per day. We solved the problem in the apartment, so the only problem will be the elevator.
The dining-room area from the point of view of the living-room. A great place to eat or work or host big gatherings.