I'm sorry that Jean and his partner were not completely satisfied with the house ... I reply to this three-star review just to clarify some details.
1. The house, it is true, is located near a hospital, and the ambulances pass on the main road and you hear the sirens, but to say that every five minutes passes one is not correct ... perhaps, during the stay of Jean by coincidence, in Rome, there have been many emergencies and 288 ambulances have passed every day, but I can assure you that they usually spend much less! ...
2. The house has two bedrooms that are normally both guests disposal; in the case of Jean (who with his partner slept in the double bed of one of the two rooms) I left the other bedroom closed because I did not have time to clean it and order it for the use of guests: it rarely happens but it can happen when guests occupy a bed in only one of the two rooms... I'm sorry if this caused frustration in the use of the house that however, as seen from the photos, has very large spaces for the stay of two guests.
3. The travel hairdryer has been replaced with a normal one, ok. the previous one had recently broken and it was my intention to buy a new one. done!
4. The shower box: if used correctly, is fully functional, maybe a little water can wet the floor but, being a shower box mounted on a bathtub, I think it can happen ... write about flooding whole bathroom it seems to me excessive.
5. As for soap: I always leave available to my guests those I use (there are not only those of the bidet, but also those on the sink for the hands and for the face ...). However I accept the advice on personal hygiene: I will also provide liquid soap!
6. The comments on the shampoo I do not understand, since the shampoo is not provided for in essential services.
7. To conclude, toilet paper was my biggest mistake ... I forgot to buy the replacement rolls! I apologize very much. I'll be more careful next time.
P.S. I respond to this review because the three stars of James have lowered the average rating of my ad ... The site of AirBnB recommended me to correct the things that have been criticized and, the only way I have to do that, is to answer to this review reassuring my future guests that the right critiques of James have been accepted and resolved, those in my opinion not right, highlighted in my answer!