About this listing
Peaceful area close enough to feel the old and new Tokyo. My place is very cosy and you will have no trouble relaxing anywhere in my apartment!
"Thanks a lot for reading all of the description and house rules before sending a request!"
- Safe and convenient residential area (in the South-west Tokyo). Shops and restaurants are along streets nearby a station and my house.
- 10 min train ride to JR Yamanote line (circle line around the city center).
- 3 min walk to the nearest train station (Ishikawa-dai Station), with major conveniences the same walking distance.
- Very clean and well-kept loft. Great natural lighting all day.
- Bedroom with a semi-double bed (A semi-double bed (140cm x 200cm) for 1 to 2 guests available. (I sleep in a futon in the same room.)
- Bathroom, sink and shower are together. Toilet is Western style.
- Water and air purifiers provided.
- Clean towels and bedding provided.
- Free use of heater/AC, dishes and small kitchen appliances (not used for cooking).
- Free use of Wi-Fi
- Free laundry service
- Outside table and 2 chairs are on the terrace.
- Check-in time: 8:00pm - 11:00pm on weekdays, flexible on weekends
- Also, if you need any help with sightseeing, I have great routes you can take to see the best Tokyo has to offer!
By train: Gotanda (10 min), Shibuya (18 min), Harajuku (20 min), Shinjuku (24 min), Yokohama (30 min), Haneda airport (35 min)
3 minutes from Ishikawa-dai station by foot.
1) Take off your shoes when you get into my house.
2) Do not pull your luggage along the floor to prevent damage on the floor.
3) Sit on a toilet even when you take a pee (to gentlemen).
1) No smoking inside of my house.
2) No pets allowed.
And you need to turn off the light at least after the midnight as I usually go to bed by then but you can still sneakily use your smartphone, laptop or something not noisy after that. Although you can get home whenever you like even while I'm sleeping (There's no curfew). Hope you will imagine you are sharing a 2-bed dorm with me :) Then I try my best not to disturb you!
I had a wonderful stay at Hayatos place, he was very welcoming and very helpful. He is easy to talk with and has some interesting observations about culture differences between Japan and Europe. The place was easy to find, it's 2-3min from the train station in a quiet nighbourhood. He could recommend places to visit, and we went out for lunch twice in his nighbourhood and I joined him and his friends for a night out. I would recommend Hayato for anyone, he's a super host:)
I stayed with Hayato for my first weekend in Japan. I booked a day prior to arrival yet despite such a short notice, Hayato provided me with new towels and proved to be extremely helpful and generous (he made coffee for us in the morning! Yay!). The neighbourhood is quiet and very beautiful, there's a shrine a short walk away which I sadly didn't have time to check out. Long story short, I had a very pleasant experience and would recommend it to anyone.
A friend and I stayed at Hayato-san’s apartment for three nights and we would both highly recommend it. It’s in a safe, convenient, relatively quiet area of Tokyo and it’s quite nice to walk around. Hayato-san is very friendly and considerate host. He took the time in the evening to chat with us and invited us out for karaoke. We also got some very good travel suggestions and advice from him.
This past stay at Hayato's place was the second time in two months that I have enjoyed my vacation at. I chose to return to his place because of how smooth, safe, and convenient place as well as his extremely friendly, respectful, and easy to get along with personality. If anyone is looking for a place that not only offers everything plus more a traveller would need for an affordable stay, but also someone who is always willing to help, provide valuable information for tourists, and even invite you to join him on events he hosts around the city through "Meetup", this place is for you.
Just wanted to thank Hayato for his continued hospitality for both my and my sister, and will definitely be back to stay at his place when I am in Japan next.
Hayato-San was a really friendly host who made me feel at home although I only spent one night in Tokyo. The listing was very accurate and I did not have much trouble finding my way from the airport as the instructions were clear. For the price, friendliness and helpfulness, I'll highly recommend it to solo travellers.
Hayato tiene mucha experiencia con huespedes en su hogar, nos brindó mucha información sobre qué hacer en Tokio y nos hizo sentir muy bienvenidos. El departamento es muy cercano al metro y por eso bastante conveniente. Tanto el departamento como el barrio son muy lindos. Es una muy buena opción si es que eres una persona tranquila que le gusta conversar.
Hayato is a great guy and his listing is pretty accurate. Its a small place in a decent location close to the station with a great Indian food restaurant at the base of his building. The place is clean but truly is small, bathroom and kitchen are like cupboard size, so it's up to ones tastes.
The only real negative is Hayato's snoring at night haha. He's aware of it and supplies ear plugs but if you're a light sleeper then you will be in for an interrupted sleep. TBH it's the loudest I've ever heard.
He speaks great English and has maps and everything to help you get around, including great Wifi. Lastly, he has lineage with the film director Akira Kurosawa; random cool fact.
About the Host, Hayato
I love travelling, meeting new friends from all over the world, drinking, karaoke, walking and onsen. And I speak English a lot!
Hope seeing you here, so don't hesitate to message me!
TRAVELED: Canada, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Malawi, Malaysia, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom
LIVED: Zambia (2 years)