**My calendar is always kept up-to-date so please send a booking request if you want to lock down the room; no need to inquire if the dates are available. If you'd like to stay longer than 4 nights, please contact me.**
This cozy top-floor, well-lit condo with stunning views will make your stay in San Francisco one to to remember. You will love being centrally located and nestled within one of the City's most vibrant neighborhoods.
2 Bedroom / 1 Bath top-floor condo (*This listing is for the master bedroom; I will be staying in the guest bedroom*)
- Very large master bedroom has a new queen size bed with organic linens
- Soundproof Windows® installed in the master bedroom dramatically reduces city noise (but, remember. . .this is in a city)
- Blackout window shades installed in the master bedroom
- Bedrooms are on opposite sides of the condo so you have lots of privacy with the door closed
- Updated bathroom with skylight, dual-head shower and custom tile throughout
- Fully-equipped kitchen (large-capacity refrigerator/freezer, new range, dishwasher, microwave)
- Separate dining area
- 42" wifi-enabled LED HDTV with Netflix, Pandora and other applications installed (no cable, broadcast TV only)
- Audiophile stereo with input for iPod/mp3 player
- Amazing views of downtown from the living room and master bdrm
- High speed wifi
- Decorated with custom-framed limited edition concert art and tasteful pieces collected from around the world
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
- Great natural light from sunup to sundown
- Small, quiet building (4 units total) with great/helpful neighbors
- 91 Walk Score
- Truly centrally located
- Safe to walk at night and considered one of the most "up and coming" districts in the City
- Near all tech firm shuttles (Divisidero)
- 5 blocks to Panhandle
- 3 blocks to Alamo Square
- Golden Gate Park less than half mile away
- Walking distance to Independent and Fillmore music venues
- Walking distance to Sundance/Kabuki theatre
- Plentiful, fantastic restaurants within walking distance (e.g. Nopa, Little Star Pizza, Green Chile Kitchen, Bar Crudo...and more)
- Excellent grocery choices (Green Earth Grocery, Bi-Rite, Faletti's, Safeway, Luckys)
- Classy, cozy bars in the neighborhood (Minibar, Madrone, The Page)
- Just down the hill from University of San Francisco
- Ample neighborhood parking (unrestricted from 4p-10a M-F, free on weekends)
Want to get further afield? There are six nearby MUNI (bus) lines that can take you to the Mission, Union Square, The Ferry Building, Downtown or the beach (line 31, line 5, line 24, line 22, line 38, line 21). Easy access to BART and Caltrain as well.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$15 / night after the first guest|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Drew was a fantastic host- welcoming, flexible, and friendly! Check-in was a smooth process (he was not there when we arrived, however gave simple instruction for check-in). We were greeted with a personalized welcome letter as well as a notebook filled with helpful information re: the location/transportation/recommendations etc. Public transportation is very convenient (muni bus stop in front of building). Apartment was clean, warmly decorated and the bed was very comfortable.
Though we were only there for 1 night, this location allowed us to see the best that SF has to offer. Overall, great airbnb stay... hoping to return soon! Thanks Drew!
Drew was a fantastic host, and his home was an exceptional place to stay. Very clean and well-kept with a lovely view of the city, and within walking distance to a lot of excellent local places, as well as more famous locations like the Painted Ladies and The Independent. He's a very hospitable person, and has excellent recommendations for food, bars, music, parks, etc. I would definitely stay again, and highly recommend it to anyone staying in SF.
Drew is a good guy with a passion for music and with a really clean house who will like his hosts to behave nicely and appropriately. Something that I liked.
At first I was boon away by all the suggestions and perquisites that were listed on his welcome pack but later on I realized how much value it is on that and how great this dude is: love and respect for nature --at the house everything is organic, environmentally safe, etc-- compost in the kitchen, VERY clean, nice space...
The room is big, comfortable and yes, with a view. I recommend waking up early to see the sunrise from the window and enjoy this privilege location.
Buses near the house drive you to Downtown and Ocean beach. Well communicated. I recommend it if you have the luck to be accepted (:
The reservation was canceled 10 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Drew was a friendly and accommodating host. His apartment was very nice, super clean and had a lovely view!
This place is great because the location (divisadero) but also the apartment is charming, very well decorated. Drew did everything y
to make our stay a great experience.
The room is big, very comfy bed. Everything is perfectly clean!
Drew is a cool guy, we had some good talks about travel, music,...
Thanks again Drew.
La situation est très sympa (divisadero) mais surtout l'appartement est vraiment charmant et décoré avec goût. Drew a tout fait pout rendre notre séjour agréable.
La chambre est grande et le lit très confortable. Tout est impeccable et très propre.
Drew est un gars cool, nous avons eu l'occasion d'avoir quelques discussions entre autres à propos de voyage, musique,...
Drew was very helpful. He stayed up to let me in and show me all the amenities, even though I arrived pretty late and he was pretty tired. He also gave me a better bus to take than the one MUNI's website said was best -- saved me five blocks of walking after midnight on the night I arrived. Highly recommended!
An excellent experience. I rented a private room in Drew's apartment. The room was neat, clean and uncluttered. I was by myself but had my wife been with me for the two of us would have found it comfortable and plenty spacious. The whole apartment was very nice and well kept with a pleasant kitchen and bath.
Drew was a pleasant host; amiable--we had a couple of nice conversations-- but respectful of my privacy.
Due to my flight being cancelled due to a snowstorm back east,
I needed to book an additional night at the last minute. Drew was very accommodating and went out of the way to get a set of keys to me out side of normal check-in hours, which was most appreciated!
I would be happy to stay there again and would recommend it to friends.
Drew was super helpful on a last minute reservation for a family friend. Fast and smooth communicator and great to work with. Great host!
The house like description, nice room, fully equipped kitchen and clean toilet. Location is fine, easy to get by public transport (but public transport is quiet crazy). Drew is helpful and quite friendly. Checkin and checkout time is not flexible.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.