About this listing
*For best results, I advise you to please read through the ENTIRE Listing before sending your Inquiry/Booking Request...thx*
A true urban oasis! This cozy well-lit condo with stunning views will make your trip to San Francisco one to to remember.
This 1,000 sq ft condo will provide you with all of the comforts of home. The building has a secured front entry and there is ample street parking in the neighborhood (with some restrictions during the day). Enjoy stunning views of downtown either from the living room or bedroom (and make sure to wake up early some morning to watch the sunrise over Mt. Diablo).
• 2 bedroom / 1 bath (shared) top-floor condo (*This listing is for the master bedroom; I will be staying in my guest bedroom*)
• Very large master bedroom has a new queen size bed with organic linens
• Soundproof Windows® installed in the master bedroom dramatically reduces city noise (but, remember. . .this is in a city)
• Blackout window shades installed in the master bedroom
• Bedrooms are on opposite sides of the condo offering lots of privacy with the door closed
• Updated (shared) bathroom with skylight, dual-head shower and custom tile throughout
• Fully-equipped kitchen (large-capacity refrigerator/freezer, new range, dishwasher, microwave)
• Separate dining area
• Complimentary coffee/tea offered 24 hrs/day
• 40" wifi-enabled LED HDTV with Netflix, Hulu, HBO-Go and Pandora installed (no cable, broadcast TV only)
• Audiophile stereo with input for iPod/mp3 player
• Amazing views of downtown from the living room and master bdrm
• High speed wifi
• Decorated with limited edition concert art and pieces collected from around the world
• Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
• Great natural light from sunup to sundown
• Small, quiet building (4 units total) with great/helpful neighbors
**Business travelers welcome! Hi-speed wifi throughout, color printer available and easy access to FiDi and SoMa
Interaction with Guests
What people LOVE about my place:
• it's comfortable, clean and well-organized
• the unique art and other appointments
• centrally located and offers easy access to/from the airport, Golden Gate Park, GG Bridge and just about anything else one would like to see in San Francisco!
• the unique, vibrant and lively neighbourhood I live in (North Panhandle - "NoPa")
• the easy and close proximity of public transportation
• the detailed Visitor's Guide with insider tips on where to eat, places to see, what to do
• and, last but not least...that I am a friendly, knowledgeable Host who does an excellent job of balancing Guest interaction with one's desire for privacy
What people DON'T LOVE about my place:
• there is no lift and some people don't like climbing the two flights of stairs to my home (but, without the climb, there is no amazing view!)
• I don't live right next to Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39 and any other of the hyper-touristic sites (although they are a very short bus ride/car share/cab ride away)
• breakfast is not offered (although several excellent breakfast spots are a short walk away and I am happy to make room in my fridge for your milk, yogurt, fruit, etc)
• sharing the sole bathroom (which usually is not an issue...easy to work out between us)
• that I am not always home to interact (but will respond to your message quickly, should you need anything)
**Ample free street parking in close proximity (unrestricted from 4p-10a M-F and all day on weekends); free unrestricted street parking two blocks away.**
• 94 Walk Score
• 80 Transit Score
• 82 Bike Score
• Truly centrally located
• Safe to walk day or night and considered one of the most "up and coming" districts in the City
• Near all tech firm shuttles (Divisidero)
• 5 blocks to Panhandle Park
• 3 blocks to Alamo Square Park ('Painted Ladies')
• Golden Gate Park less than half mile away
• Walking distance to Independent and Fillmore music venues
• Walking distance to Sundance/Kabuki theatre
• Plentiful, fantastic restaurants within walking distance (e.g. Nopa, Little Star Pizza, Green Chile Kitchen, Bar Crudo...and more)
• Excellent grocery choices (Green Earth Grocery, Bi-Rite, Faletti's, Safeway, Luckys)
• Fun, cozy bars in the neighborhood (Minibar, Madrone Art Bar, The Page)
• Just down the hill from University of San Francisco
Want to get further afield? Since my home is quite centrally located, moving about via public transportation is a breeze. There are six nearby MUNI (bus) lines that can take you to the Mission, Union Square, The Ferry Building, Downtown or the beach (line 31, line 5, line 24, line 22, line 38, line 21). Easy access to BART and Caltrain as well.
Other Things to Note
My Calendar is *always* current. Therefore, please put in your dates of travel to confirm availability. If you are either looking for a date far into the future and/or for a Stay longer than 7 nights, and those dates do not show up, it means they are unavailable. Please do not send me a note asking for dates that are unavailable....thank you!
• Two (2) guests maximum per booking (the unit is not child-proofed; adults only please); please do not invite visitors over, unless previously discussed with Host
• This Listing - and the entire building - is NON-SMOKING. Since there is no patio or yard, this Listing is not suited for tobacco smokers I'm afraid
• No eating in the bedroom, please (there is a lovely dining table to eat at)
- Basically, I'm looking for Guests who will appreciate that they are staying at my home (and not a hotel!) and will treat it/me with respect and kindness. Super easy and chill!
Check in is anytime after 3:00pm, check out is 11:00am.
There can be some flexibility depending on your arrival/departure times, and whether or not there is another Guest staying before or after your Stay.