**My calendar is always kept up-to-date so please send a booking request if you want the room; no need to inquire if the dates are available. If you'd like to stay longer than 4 nights, please contact me.**
This cozy top-floor, well-lit condo with stunning views will make your stay in San Francisco one to to remember. You will love being centrally located and nestled within one of the City's most vibrant neighborhoods.
2 Bedroom / 1 Bath top-floor condo (*This listing is for the master bedroom; I will be staying in the guest bedroom*)
- Spacious master bedroom has a new queen size bed with organic linens
- Soundproof Windows® installed in the master bedroom dramatically reduces city noise (but, remember. . .this is in a city)
- Blackout window shades installed in the master bedroom
- Bedrooms are on opposite sides of the condo so you have lots of privacy with the door closed
- Updated bathroom with skylight, dual-head shower and custom tile throughout
- Fully-equipped kitchen (large-capacity refrigerator/freezer, new range, dishwasher, microwave)
- Separate dining area
- 42" wifi-enabled LED HDTV with Netflix, Pandora and other applications installed (no cable, broadcast TV only)
- Audiophile stereo with input for iPod/mp3 player
- Amazing views of downtown from the living room and master bdrm
- High speed wifi
- Decorated with custom-framed limited edition concert art and tasteful pieces collected from around the world
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
- Great natural light from sunup to sundown
- Small, quiet building (4 units total) with great/helpful neighbors
- 91 Walk Score
- Truly centrally located
- Near all tech firm shuttles (Divisidero)
- There are six nearby MUNI (bus) lines that can take you to the Mission, Union Square, The Ferry Building, Downtown or the beach. Easy access to BART and Caltrain as well.
- 5 blocks to Panhandle
- 3 blocks to Alamo Square
- Golden Gate Park less than half mile away
- Walking distance to Independent and Fillmore music venues
- Walking distance to Sundance/Kabuki theatre
- Plentiful, fantastic restaurants within walking distance (e.g. Nopa, Little Star Pizza, Green Chile Kitchen, Bar Crudo...and more)
- Excellent grocery choices (Green Earth Grocery, Bi-Rite, Faletti's, Safeway, Luckys)
- Classy, cozy bars in the neighborhood (Minibar, Madrone, The Page)
- Just down the hill from University of San Francisco
- Ample neighborhood parking (unrestricted from 4p-10a M-F, free on weekends)
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$15 / night after the first guest|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
This place is great because the location (divisadero) but also the apartment is charming, very well decorated. Drew did everything y
to make our stay a great experience.
The room is big, very comfy bed. Everything is perfectly clean!
Drew is a cool guy, we had some good talks about travel, music,...
Thanks again Drew.
La situation est très sympa (divisadero) mais surtout l'appartement est vraiment charmant et décoré avec goût. Drew a tout fait pout rendre notre séjour agréable.
La chambre est grande et le lit très confortable. Tout est impeccable et très propre.
Drew est un gars cool, nous avons eu l'occasion d'avoir quelques discussions entre autres à propos de voyage, musique,...
Drew was very helpful. He stayed up to let me in and show me all the amenities, even though I arrived pretty late and he was pretty tired. He also gave me a better bus to take than the one MUNI's website said was best -- saved me five blocks of walking after midnight on the night I arrived. Highly recommended!
An excellent experience. I rented a private room in Drew's apartment. The room was neat, clean and uncluttered. I was by myself but had my wife been with me for the two of us would have found it comfortable and plenty spacious. The whole apartment was very nice and well kept with a pleasant kitchen and bath.
Drew was a pleasant host; amiable--we had a couple of nice conversations-- but respectful of my privacy.
Due to my flight being cancelled due to a snowstorm back east,
I needed to book an additional night at the last minute. Drew was very accommodating and went out of the way to get a set of keys to me out side of normal check-in hours, which was most appreciated!
I would be happy to stay there again and would recommend it to friends.
Drew was super helpful on a last minute reservation for a family friend. Fast and smooth communicator and great to work with. Great host!
The house like description, nice room, fully equipped kitchen and clean toilet. Location is fine, easy to get by public transport (but public transport is quiet crazy). Drew is helpful and quite friendly. Checkin and checkout time is not flexible.
My stay at Drew's home was fantastic. He was a very generous host and he was great to talk to and get to know for the short time I was there. The price can't be beat, and the neighborhood was quiet, safe and relaxing but also extremely close to any part of the city you would want to get to. The parking wasn't as bad as i thought it would be as well, you just need to pay attention to the signs. The apartment was neat and clean, the bed was very comfortable and the room had a great view of the San Francisco Skyline. I will definitely be getting in touch with Drew next time I travel to the area.
We had a great experience with Drew and suggest anyone interested in a quiet, safe, relaxed visit give Drew your first try at securing a room. The apartment is so neat and clean, the location was very convenient with just the slightest effort you can get a bus to anywhere in the city. Drew was a gentleman and helpful, on-street parking saved me $20 per day, the shower was so refreshing, I love a strong shower. No complaints and hope Drew has many nice customers in return for his hospitality.
Carlos and I had a wonderful time staying in Drew's home. He was a most gracious host - providing us with coffee, tea, filtered water, and bathroom amenities. The entire condo was beautiful and exactly as described - actually, even better, as it felt like home - clean, comfortable and inviting. From check-in to check-out, Drew made everything easy and accessible. Although we did not get to meet him personally, he was easy to communicate with, and felt like a long-time friend. The location in the City was perfect - it's right off the Muni "31" to the Ferry Building, and parking on the weekend was perfect. The view was gorgeous too! Truthfully - I highly recommend this location and Drew as a host!! Thank you for making our new Airbnb experience so wonderful. We will definitely be back!!
When we arrived, Drew greeted us warmly and made us feel welcome. He gave us all the information we needed for our stay, and the whole experience was both comfortable and convenient. It was our first time using airbnd and we were quite impressed. It was like being at home and we are very glad to have met a new friend. Drew has a beautiful place and the room was large and very comfortable. It was a nice plus to have a view of the city. We are glad to give our two thumbs up!
Had a great time in SF at Drew's place! He is a kind, knowledgable, considerate host. I found his condo to be cleaner than my own apartment. I would highly recommend.