A true urban oasis! This cozy top-floor, well-lit condo with stunning views will make your stay in San Francisco one to to remember. You will love being centrally located and nestled within one of the City's most vibrant neighborhoods.
This 1,000 sq ft condo will provide you with all of the comforts of home. The building has a secured front entry and there is ample street parking in the neighborhood (with some restrictions during the day). Enjoy stunning views of downtown either from the living room or bedroom (and make sure to wake up early some morning to watch the sunrise over Mt. Diablo).
• Very large master bedroom has a new queen size bed with organic linens
• Soundproof Windows® installed in the master bedroom dramatically reduces city noise (but, remember. . .this is in a city)
• Blackout window shades installed in the master bedroom
• Updated bathroom with skylight, dual-head shower and custom tile throughout
• Fully-equipped kitchen (large-capacity refrigerator/freezer, new range, dishwasher, microwave)
• Separate dining area
• Complimentary coffee/tea offered 24 hrs/day
• 40" wifi-enabled LED HDTV with Netflix and Pandora installed (no cable, broadcast TV only)
• Audiophile stereo with input for iPod/mp3 player
• High speed wifi
• Decorated with limited edition concert art and pieces collected from around the world
• Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
• Great natural light from sunup to sundown
• Small, quiet building (4 units total) with great/helpful neighbors
**Business travelers welcome! Hi-speed wifi throughout, color printer available and easy access to FiDi and SoMa
**Ample free street parking in close proximity (unrestricted from 4p-10a M-F and all day on weekends); free unrestricted street parking two blocks away.**
• 94 Walk Score
• 80 Transit Score
• 82 Bike Score
• Truly centrally located
• Safe to walk day or night and considered one of the most "up and coming" districts in the City
• Near all tech firm shuttles (Divisidero)
• 5 blocks to Panhandle Park
• 3 blocks to Alamo Square Park ('Painted Ladies')
• Golden Gate Park less than half mile away
• Walking distance to Independent and Fillmore music venues
• Walking distance to Sundance/Kabuki theatre
• Plentiful, fantastic restaurants within walking distance (e.g. Nopa, Little Star Pizza, Green Chile Kitchen, Bar Crudo...and more)
• Excellent grocery choices (Green Earth Grocery, Bi-Rite, Faletti's, Safeway, Luckys)
• Classy, cozy bars in the neighborhood (Minibar, Madrone Art Bar, The Page)
• Just down the hill from University of San Francisco
Want to get further afield? There are six nearby MUNI (bus) lines that can take you to the Mission, Union Square, The Ferry Building, Downtown or the beach (line 31, line 5, line 24, line 22, line 38, line 21). Easy access to BART and Caltrain as well.
• Two (2) guests maximum per booking (the unit is not child-proofed; adults only please)
• No tobacco smokers, please
• No eating in the bedroom, please (there is a lovely dining table to eat at)
• No parties
• Please clear all visitors with your host prior to inviting them over (this is a safety consideration for my neighbors)
• Quiet hours are from 10pm - 8am.
Check in is anytime after 3:00pm, check out is 11:00am.
There can be some flexibility depending on your arrival/departure times, and whether or not there is another guest before or after your stay.
My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights. The space was clean, spacious, and had everything we could have needed. We parked our car and spent a whole day walking and exploring the park and funky neighborhoods. Drew was super accessible and helpful. We loved the guide of recommendations and information on the area that he created as well. Thanks!!
Made us feel welcome, awesome neighborhood and great living space with great view! Clean and spacious, definitely recommend it!
Drew was super organized and made sure everything was taken care of. He really is a great host. The apartment was roomy, comfortable, tastefully decorated and conveniently located. It is far enough away from the craziness of the tourist crowd, but close enough to prime spots to get to them easily. The neighborhood feels safe and lots of great places nearby are walkable -- farmer's market, Alamo Square, good restaurants.
Best Airbnb experience ever, and best host ever. It also being the first airbnb experience helped:) Seriously though, the listing description is spot on accurate. Great location and awesome host. Drew helped us a lot long before we even arrived. Full heartedly recommend.
I had a great experience at Drew's apartment for my stay in San Francisco with my girlfriend. The apartment was very clean and had everything we needed. Drew was a great host and was very quick to respond to our needs. Drew provided us with a binder (guidebook) with lots of recommendations for things to do and eat. Definitely worth trying a few on the list.
We rented a car and we thought the location was great. Very easy access to a lot of the main attractions in SF. Parking was OK. Neighborhood felt safe. My girlfriend and I would definitely recommend this listing to anyone!
Drew was absolutely great with the whole process. He was very accommodating and helpful. His place was very clean and spacious. The sofa and bed is very comfortable.
Pictures do not do this place justice, very clean and comfortable. Great location and Drew provided tons of helpful information. Loved the view and breeze coming from the windows. Very happy I was able to stay here for my visit.
This host has 81 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I have traveled around the world quite a bit and am happy to share my home with fellow travelers. I have lived in San Francisco for nearly 20 years. If you are a fan of live music, good food and/or outdoor endeavors, I would be more than happy to share my insider's tips with you. Enjoy your time in San Francisco....the best city in America!
As you can see from my reviews, lots of first time airbnb guests have enjoyed a positive first experience at my home. If you are new to airbnb (or not) and want to book one of my listings, please consider these 'pro tips' gleaned from my airbnb experiences...both, as a host and as a guest:
1) make sure you are completely verified and have a nice, clear photo of your face on your profile *before* sending a note/booking request to a host (trust and transparency are keys to success here);
2) read through the airbnb FAQs thoroughly! Hosts with popular listings are busy people and we appreciate it when prospective guests ask questions unique to their travel situation and/or the listing in question. We appreciate less those that ask us general airbnb questions that are answered already in the FAQs;
3) please, please, please thoroughly read through my listing(s). I assure you that your questions about parking, public transportation, check in/out, etc. have been included in the listing(s);
4) since you may have few/no reviews, hosts like me must make a guess as to what sort of guest(s) you might be (and some hosts won't even consider people new to airbnb). In the absence of a review, you might consider the following to ensure I (other hosts) will feel comfortable approving your request:
• get another airbnb member to write a reference on your behalf (click on "reviews/references" on your profile page and you will see how to do that)
• in your initial note, it is appreciated when you include what your plans are during your stay (sightseeing, attending a conference, partying at clubs, etc)
• include assuring comments about how you will treat my home (i.e. "I will treat your home with the same respect I treat mine")
• please make sure you've carefully thought out how you will feel about sharing your space, and sole bathroom, with a complete (male) stranger. This is a shared living situation and quite different (better) than a normal hotel room stay
**let me know you've read the house rules, and that they are agreeable to you (this is a must, please)**
5) airbnb does not allow for third-party bookings (so, no, you aren't able to book for your parents/son/daughter/etc). Here is airbnb's policy statement around this: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/427
6) For international guests - please make sure you have your smartphone connectivity sorted out for your stay in America. USA phone networks are not very flexible so it is advised you check on text/data options *before* your trip. At very least, install WhatsApp on your phone (like SMS and freely usable over data/wifi connection). Being able to communicate with me/other hosts on your day of arrival is crucial...especially if such things as a lockbox, or other unattended key transfer is used.
7) Finally...I, like other busy hosts, keep my calendar up to date. So, if airbnb is showing either of my listings as available for your dates - the place is available! If my listing suits your needs, it is best to send the booking request right off. If you hesitate, the other person looking at my place for your dates will get it!
Hope this is helpful. Welcome to my home.