Sweet 400 sq ft guesthouse with charm to spare. It comfortably fits four and is centrally located in a community-minded neighborhood near many bike paths. Enjoy our art-filled backyard and koi pond!
Sweet and charming 400 sq ft guesthouse available.
Funky guesthouse details:
- Private and secluded entrance.
- Walk through our lush and beautiful garden for access to your very own detached casita.
- Sleeps two adults quite comfortably with space available for up to four adults.
- Desk, queen bed, queen futon, huge closet and bathroom, porch and access to our koi pond.
- Radiant heat and space heater available for warmth in the winter.
- New a/c unit available in the summer, works like a charm.
- Wireless internet available however no TV or DVD player.
- Full fridge, microwave, coffee maker and use of our gas grill.
- Tandem bike and two new cruisers available for tooling around town if needed. Bikeability score is 89!
- Laundry and dryer in our garage available for use as well as access to our awesome ping pong table.
- Gas grill and picnic table in the backyard.
- We are typically present in the main house as we both work from home, but we will give you as much privacy as possible during your stay.
- That said, if you'd like to chat, speak up, we adore getting to know our guests!
- Feel free to ask us for restaurant advice, we consider ourselves foodies and adore the local scene.
- Fun and walkable/bikeable neighborhood close to the Arroyo Chico wash replete with occasional javelina or coyote.
- Close to yummy pizza (Falora), sushi (Sushi Garden), and Ethiopian (Zemam's) food as well as a new bakery (Sweet) and yoga studio (Session Yoga.)
Heather was fantastic. So helpful and responsive. Was a wonderful place. Cute and quiet with a lovely yard. Great location near Broadway with all sorts of good restaurants nearby. And the bikes and the bike path gave quick access to downtown and 4th Ave. A perfect stay!
We felt incredibly welcome and relaxed at Heather's beautiful guesthouse. The yard is art-filled and magical with large trees, lovely landscaping, a koi pond, and many places to relax in sun or shade. Heather is a wonderful communicator and replied immediately to any texts. We really enjoyed our conversations with her and her partner. We also enjoyed a complete sense of privacy the rest of our stay. Looking forward to staying here again!
We loved Heather's guesthouse! What a great space (and fabulous backyard to hang out in), with a comfortable bed too. Heather was very responsive to our questions and very thoughtful in setting up the space with everything we needed, and then some. Would definitely come back.
We loved Heather's funky Tucson guesthouse. The highlight for us was the artsy decor both in the house and especially the garden. We had our coffee and wine to the sound of the bubbling fish pond and the birds. Heather helped us out with winning restaurant ideas. We would definitely return and we will recommend it to any of our friends.
The reservation was canceled 7 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
After our long drive, a good bottle of much appreciated wine awaited our arrival! I didn't get to meet Heather but had a great time in Tucson with the guesthouse, a short drive to downtown. The neighborhood felt safe & the clean studio was privately situated in the corner of a well cared for garden away from the main house. Things were well organized in terms of access to the space which was also peaceful & made for a good nights rest.
Heather was a great host she thought of everything. We were just there one night but it was very comfortable and so charming. As an artist I loved the cool feeling of the yard and art incorporated into everything. I will be coming back through in a few months and hope to stay again:)
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.