About this listing
1940's guesthouse with charm to spare. The casita comfortably fits three adults and is centrally located in a community-minded neighborhood near several bike paths. Enjoy our art-filled backyard and local recommendations.
Charming 1940's casita details:
- Private and secluded entrance.
- Walk through our garden for access to your detached casita.
- Sleeps two adults quite comfortably with space available for up to three adults with use of the futon or two adults with children.
- Desk overlooking the garden, queen bed, queen futon, huge closet and bathroom with beautiful natural light.
- Local art fills the space.
- Radiant heat and space heater available for warmth in the winter.
- Powerful wall a/c unit available in the summer.
- Both wireless and direct broadband internet available, however no TV or DVD player.
- Full fridge, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker with use of our gas grill for larger cooking projects.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Board games (Battleship!) and card decks.
- Local menus, maps, and must-sees compiled in a binder for use.
- Laundry and dryer in our garage available for use as well as access to our ping pong table.
- Gas grill, picnic table, outdoor fireplace, and koi pond in the backyard.
Interaction with Guests
- We are typically present in the main house as we both work from home, but we will give you as much privacy as possible during your stay.
- That said, if you'd like to chat, speak up, we adore getting to know our guests!
- Feel free to ask us for restaurant advice, we consider ourselves foodies and adore the local scene.
- Fun and walkable/bikeable neighborhood close to the Arroyo Chico wash replete with occasional javelina and coyote.
- Check out our neighborhood's Little Free Library (LFL.)
- Within walking distance to yummy pizza (Falora and Rocco's), sushi (Sushi Garden), Korean (Kimchi Time), and Ethiopian (Zemam's) food as well as a bakery (Sugar), bar (Sidecar), vegan creamery (Cashew Cow), and yoga studio (Session Yoga.)
Bus stops located in the Broadway Village that run north/south and east/west. Approximately 15-20 min drive from the airport. Approximately ~2 miles east of downtown, the Rialto, and University of Arizona. We highly recommend Lyft and Uber for your transportation needs.
Other Things to Note
Plenty of off-street parking.
No smoking on the property. Furry friends allowed with exceptions, please contact owner.