About this listing
Beautiful appartment in a residencial area, close to the central bus station and close to the University.
In a secure zona, full of bars, restaurants and shops.
If you are looking for a great experience in Córdoba, you must stay at my appartment!!!
The apartment is located in Nueva Cordoba, a beautiful student neighborhood, very close to the historic city center, the Jesuit Block and the Good Shepherd. Also it is very close from the National University of Cordoba.
It is a very safe área, always full of young people and a lot of life.
The apartment is located 5 minutes from multiple urban bus stops, 10 minutes from the central bus terminal and 40 minutes from the airport.
Close to the appartment you will find supermarkets, shops, Greengrocerys, pubs, and a flea market (saturdays and sundays) that you will find clothes, shoes, accesories, food and lots of places to eat and drink something special.
I am offering two bedrooms with queen size bed, with 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen with all appliances and balcony.
Also Internet, TV with DVD, air conditioning / heating and permanent security in the building.
Parking is also available.
If you want an authentic experience in Córdoba, this is the place.
I am waiting for you!!!
The guest could access to a beautiful place, safe zone, also a comfortable place with separated kitchen, 2 bedrooms with queen beds , 2 bathrooms, living room and balcony.
Interaction with Guests
Every time they will need my help.
You can arrive to my appartment by bus or taxi from the airport and also from the bus station. You can also rent a car and leave it in the parking next to my appartment. (you pay there)
HOUSE RULES (besides common sense):
- No smoking in the house.
- We do not accept people not listed on the ORIGINAL reservation.
- The room and bathroom will be left in the same original condition.
- It is forbidden to download music, movies and other files from the internet.
-Please, do not throw paper, pads or tampons in the toilet bowl, use the basket.
- Do not smoke inside the room, in the hall and elevators, you can use the balcony to smoke.
- Please, switch off the lights and other appliances when you leave the room, bathroom and appartment.
- Keep it silent in between 10pm and 8am
- Don't invite strangers in without asking us first
- International or mobile phone calls from the apartment's landline are not allowed.
- Please ensure that the main door is locked when you leave the apartment.
- Pets are not allowed! Sorry!