We are a family owned brand new guesthouse in Central Jakarta.
Convenient location near Gajah Mada Plaza.
Easily accessible by mass public transport.
Public Transport :
Nearest Train Station are Kota & Gambir ((website hidden))
distance from Gambir to cazaH approx. 4 km (10-12 minutes by driving)
Nearest Busway Station is Gajah Mada (Transjakarta -(website hidden))
distance from Gajah Mada busway station to cazaH approx. 900 m (10-12 minutes by walk)
Attractions at surrounding area:
- Chinatown (2,8 km)
- Monas, the National Monument (4,4 km)
- Museum Gajah, the National Museum (4 km)
- Batavia, the Jakarta old town heritage buildings complex with Deutch Museum, Puppet Museum, Bank Museum, and infamous Batavia Cafe (3,6 km)
- Ancol Theme-park complex near beach (8,4 km)
- Sunda Kelapa Port.(5,5 km)
- Local culinary along roads of Hayam Wuruk- Gajah Mada, Mangga Besar and Pasar Baroe (1-2 km)
types of room:
- room with single bed (100 x 200 cm) with shared bathroom, accommodates 1 person only.
Available: 6 rooms
All rooms are provided with air con, comfy bed-mattress and pillows to keep you cozy through your night's rest.
- Free WiFi
- Free house-keeping service
- Common Bathroom provided with water heater and 3 individual closed-cubicles of shower and toilet.
- Common Area equipped with TV, water dispenser and seats
- All rooms are located at 2nd floor, accessible via exclusive stairs-entrance.
Please check our calendar for available dates.
We will require you a copy of your passport or equivalent identity card upon check-in.
ROOM RATE PER NIGHT:
- Single Room - nett 15 USD (for 1 guest)
Attractive discount rate given for booking of 7 nights and more.
Feel free to drop us email for further queries.
Thank you for your interest to book your accommodation with us.
Make appointment upon arrival.
Registration forms must be signed on arrivals, a copy of your passport equivalent identity card is needed upon check-in.
Pets are not allowed.
Bringing goods and / or storing / or consuming drugs and alcohol is prohibited.
Bringing goods and / or storing / of hazardous nature (weapon) and prohibited goods is prohibited
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
I enjoy travelling and meeting people from all over the world, culture exchange.
“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”― Albert Camus