About this listing
T2 design, ideally located, heart of Biarritz, furniture and modern decor, fully renovated.
Between "les Halles" and "la Côte des Basques"
Heart of Biarritz
• 410 square feet, second and top floor windows overlooking the garden,
•furniture and modern decor, fully renovated.
• 1 bedroom with large closets and king size bed .
• 1 kitchen, 2 hotplates, dishwasher, microwave grill, fridge with freezer
• 1 room with 2 sofa beds (2 x80 or 1 x 160).
• Sony TV, HIFI Yamaha, large closets, everything is new
• Internet WiFi
• Bathroom shower and WC
• If I am not available, the check-in and check-out will be carried out by Fethia, (house-keeper,cleaning woman)
• The following are all within walking distance
Central Market "Les Halles" 200 m
Public garden 100 m
Opera House "gare du midi" 200 m
Côte des Basques 300 m, # 1 surf spot
Cinema 300 m
Central Beach 500 m
Golf du Phare 2.2 km
50 m free shuttle for top destinations
• Bath towels, Bed linen provided,
• Smoking and pets not allowed
• Free parking in front of the house
• Apartment in a 19th c. Basque villa , whose common premises were completely renovated
• Located in the heart of Biarritz, the apartment is available for rent for the first year. We ask our guests the utmost respect for these (website hidden) we are situated in a residential area and a family environment, our guests are requested to respect the quietness of the surroundings and as such no parties or loud music is allowed.
There is one local charge - a cleaning fee (60€). Additional cleaning can be arranged during your stay if asked.
No lift, flat is at second floor, wheelchair inaccessible
Interaction with Guests
last but no least: all inclusive, cleaning, linens, towers, no additional fee at your arrival
The bed has clean linen and you will find your towels on the bed. Please only use the ones that are given to you.
heart to Biarritz, between "les Halles" and "la Côte des Basques"
walking distance for all "spots"
We do not have a private parking but free parking is available on most of the streets surrounding the apartment.
Other Things to Note
- Surf the wave in the early morning
- Eat at the Surfing with a table close to the window so that you can admire the sunset
- Shop food in the Halles open everyday
- Eat ice cream at Bamas
strictly no smoking flat
pets not allowed
check the lights and heaters are off before leaving.
please keep music down after 11 pm.
no parties. Neighbors must be respected.
when leaving the apartment, please leave everything as you found it........